Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

2Awesome's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Awesome's Profile / 2Awesome's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Programming / Re: Object-oriented PHP by 2Awesome: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
kudaisi:
Object Oriented Programming with PHP 5 http://it-ebooks.info/book/4296/. Disclaimer: I haven't read it so i can't tell if the good is a good read or not.

i have downloaded and skimmed through the book, its not a bad book for OOP i an gonna read every details. I want to say thanks you and i don't mind more
Programming / Re: Object-oriented PHP by 2Awesome: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
talk2hb1:
drop your email address

icon_of_diamond@yahoo.com thank you very much
Programming / Object-oriented PHP by 2Awesome: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
i just started learning PHP, now i am gradually moving into object-oriented PHP (OOP). But i have been finding it difficult to find book online that have applications built with OOP, so i want gurus in the house to recommend book probably download links for Object-oriented PHP applications.

Best Regards.
Programming / Re: Learn How To Design A Website by 2Awesome: 2:02am On Dec 24, 2014
icon_of_diamond@yahoo.com thank you.
Music/Radio / Re: Which Record Label Would You Join ?? by 2Awesome: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
mavin or HKN Gang
Music/Radio / Re: will you record in these studios???????? by 2Awesome: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
mr icebeatz can we find another means of communication I have sent two different emails without relies. Thank u
Music/Radio / Re: will you record in these studios???????? by 2Awesome: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mr icebeatz. I have sent an email to you. and I am still waiting for your reply.
Politics / Re: The Evolution Of Obasanjo (In Pictures) by 2Awesome: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
whether you like it or not. Obasanjo is a great man. he came at the time Nigeria needed him and he delivered at maximum capacity and Nigerians enjoyed him. he still remains very much relevant even to this continent.

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Any Musical Mind Here? Label Exec? Pro?anyone...help Me Follow My Dreams by 2Awesome: 1:49am On Dec 14, 2014
Mr pweshex please do us a favour by telling us what you do. are u an investor or perhaps a producer, a label owner. lets know plz thank you
Music/Radio / Re: will you record in these studios???????? by 2Awesome: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
how much does it cost to record here. theses studios look fresh and equipped. what are the cost implications
Romance / Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less by 2Awesome: 2:03am On Sep 22, 2014
well madam some of your points laid great emphasis on physical appearance how tall ?, how fit? what happens to how intelligent, how smart, his core values. My point is the battle between the content versus the container, only a fool buys a bottle of coke because of its container.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? by 2Awesome: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
hello bae u must be a lizard because agama eyez on u
Education / Project Topics In Biochemistry by 2Awesome: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
I believe there are lots of great biochemist here who have carried out interesting research project in their undergraduate level. please drop project topics for those of us who want to cross that bridge now. GOD bless
Romance / Re: Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings? by 2Awesome: 12:10am On Jan 07, 2014
That's why i love my SU sisters zero piercing and that doesn't make them less beautiful. peace out
Romance / Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by 2Awesome: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
T3amie: Nxt step is ow u talk to d girl witawt being shy,,or anythinq....jhz go for it..note make sure u knw wot to say

I don't know what to say this is the part I'm interested in
Romance / Re: How To Approach A Girl You Don't Know At All by 2Awesome: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
OP drop it like its hot
Romance / Re: Does Sex Prove Love? by 2Awesome: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
well in my opinion i think sex or lets call it love making. its one of those things that prove love. Love we all know is about sacrifice, sharing your time,emotions,experiences,happy times,fortune,fame,fears,worries,sorrow. i don't think there is anything wrong if you shared your body as long as its mutual feelings that's way i called love making. You can have sex with a prostitute without love, so what is important here is your intention your motive.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2Awesome: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ OP first of all i want to say u re doing great job
the question is, as u described in a girls u have always seen on your street scenario. i would like you to give guys some lines that can be used in a case where u are seeing the girl for the first time and u have been able to establish eye contact. At that point when you walk up to her, what are those magic word u can say to initiate the convo with very slim chance of rejection
Romance / Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2Awesome: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
I am a learner ooooo. Nothing will make me happier than having a big booty girl as a gift from santa. What I want for december is a big booty girl.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Career / Re: Realize Your Musical Vision We Produce The Best Beats Ever by 2Awesome: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
what are your fees like, i would actually like to record my tracks(rap) and you know most producers and studio managers charge exorbitantly. if your fees are reasonable and your studio is well equipped i should be on the way to your studio.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Gay Friend by 2Awesome: 2:02am On Nov 28, 2013
this niccur must be related to the guy that stated gaylussac's law
Romance / Re: Describe Your Ex Using Only Food Items by 2Awesome: 12:21am On Nov 25, 2013
My ex is who u may call AKPU(igbo fufu) chest strong,behind strong and the height of it is dat she also gat yam legs
Romance / Re: My Encounter With Dr.myles Munroe by 2Awesome: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
You are a good listener I was there too
NYSC / Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by 2Awesome: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2013
Davido served in maiduguri during the rain of bomb by the bokos. I think they forgot one inside him that's why he blew quickly

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers by 2Awesome: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Lord help my career. I wanna get grammies for 9ja
TV/Movies / Re: Your Favourite Int'l Channels And Your Favourite Programmes There? by 2Awesome: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Cool story channel
Education / Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by 2Awesome: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2013
Ezegozie:

@ 2 Awesome

i later bought the laptop (my new bride) day
before yesterday. hp PAVILION G6
It is white in color
8 GB RAM
window 8
750 HARD-DISK
6-cell battery (over 6hour 30mins)
and the screen is so bright
etc and above all, with one year WARRANT
am so happy that i married my beautiful bride
. Congratulations on ur marriage but what is most important here is ur processor technology. What I offered u is a core i5 so open ur eyes read well before u blah blah blah. U think any body is interested in ur 95K. Me was jes trying to help becos us asked. Shekena
Webmasters / Re: 15 Years Of Google At A Glance!!!! by 2Awesome: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Thank GOD for google and wikipedia in the life of the new generation of students. We for hear wiiiee
Education / Re: Which HP Laptop Will You Advise A Studentwith About #95,000 To Buy by 2Awesome: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
I work in an office that sells laptop @ computer village with 95000 u can buy a G6 pavillion core i5 4gb 500 gb. I jes sold one
Education / Re: A Thread For Biochemistry Students, Biochemists And Those Aspiring To Be One. by 2Awesome: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Great metabolites. The Lord is our ATP
Education / Re: Biochemistry OR Microbiology. by 2Awesome: 2:30am On Aug 21, 2013
the vast majority of every thing you find in microbiology is about microorganism while biochemistry has got branches like immunology,clinical,industrial,genetics,forensics and molecular.As a matter of fact medicine itself is going the molecular way.You cant study medicine without taking courses in biochemistry. i believe you have your answer

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.