Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

2babakizzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2babakizzy's Profile / 2babakizzy's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Investment / Re: You Want To Be Self Made... Get Involved by 2babakizzy: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
The Power of Excuse

1. “I’m not good enough.”

Reality: There are people not as smart, talented or experienced as you who got started and are already ahead of you.

2. “I don’t have the time.”

Reality: Success doesn’t come from having time. It comes from making time.

3. “I don’t have the money.”

Reality: You don’t need money to make money. You need a mission. Then deliver value to those who have the money.

4. “I don’t know the right people.”

Reality: You can change who you know and who knows you today. Start by being the kind of person you would want to know.

5. “It’s not the right time.”

Reality: There is always a right action in good times and bad times, which means it is always the right time.

6. “It’s not that easy.”

Reality: No it’s not. Which is why most people never try, and most people never reach their full potential. But you’re not most people. Always remember nothing good & long lasting comes easy.

7. “I don’t deserve it.”

Reality: Success isn’t earned by those who deserve most, but those who serve most.

What’s stopping you? Success doesn't go to those who have the most ambition, but those who have the least excuses. Excuses are the brake pedals in life, and you can’t get going if the brakes are on.

So start by replacing every excuse with action.
Investment / Re: You Want To Be Self Made... Get Involved by 2babakizzy: 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
*Your Network is your Network*

Align yourself with people that you can learn from, people who want more out of life, people who are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life.” 

“Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.” 

“The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.”

“If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” Les Brown
Investment / You Want To Be Self Made... Get Involved by 2babakizzy: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm sharing this because it is thought-provoking. I wish you could forward it to every youth known to you, so they can have a piece of it. And let the sleeping giants rise.

"My Dear Nigerian Youths", by Prof. Isa.

I am very angry and that is why I am addressing you.

You are the source of my anger and I want to vent my spleen- maybe not at you directly- but at the arrogance of your ignorance.

You sit in front of a computer and rant all day through social media but with every click, you make money - not for yourself - but for Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook).

With every megabyte of data you spend complaining and maligning, you make stupendous bucks for Etisalat, Glo and Airtel.

Over the next two years, the number of Nigerian millionaires will jump by 47% but most likely you will not be among because you are too busy whining and complaining. And yet about 60% of Nigeria’s 170m population are below 35 years. Oh, what a waste! By the way, Mark Zuckerberg was 19 when he started Facebook.

Africa’s youngest billionaire, Ashish Thakkar, is 31. He escaped from the Rwandan genocide and relocated to Uganda where he started an IT business.

Collin Thornton, who made his millions by fixing bad computers and setting up Dial-a-Nerd, is 35.

Adam Horowitz, an 18-year-old entrepreneur, started 30 websites in 3 years before he became successful.

The only thing you have ever started is an online petition. Have you heard of Jason Njoku? He’s 33 and the founder of Iroko TV. He received $8m investment into his company just a few years ago. What he does? Sharing the same Nollywood films that you spend hours to watch online. He didn’t just hang around waiting for Buhari to make something happen or blaming Jonathan for not making anything happen.

Kamal Budhabhatti was deported from Kenya but while on the flight, he thought of the opportunities in Kenya. He found his way back after 6 months and today his company is valued at $30m. He’s 36.

Have you heard of Chinedu Echeruo? Apple just paid $1b for his app. He’s a Nigerian like you and all he did was attempt to fix a problem. But for you, the only thing you attempt to fix are your nails- and your hairdo! Chinedu moved to New York in 1995 and found it difficult to navigate the city with ease so he developed HopStop to fix the problem.

Stop listing all the problems - we know them already but what are you doing about them?

Awolowo was 37, Akintola was 36, Ahmadu Bello was 36, Tafawa Balewa was 34, Okotie-Eboh was 27 and Enahoro was 27 at the time of independence of Nigeria.

In 1966, the first coup was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and stopped by Murtala Mohammed (28), TY Danjuma (28), IBB (25), Sanni Abacha (23) and Shehu Yar'adua (23).

It brought in Yakubu Gowon as Head of State at 32 and Olusegun Obasanjo at 29.

You are in your 40s and you still sag your trousers.

Of course, you know Linda Ikeji. You’ve spent hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and commenting while she smiles her way to the bank.

She’s just built a house for her father in the village- just by you clicking on her gossip and sharing.

Your day is not complete without a stop by at her blog. She was as broke as you are but she turned a hobby into a business.

Are you that void of understanding?

You think those politicians have any regard for you?

That is why I referred to the arrogance of your ignorance at the beginning of this diatribe.

You have a false estimation of yourself. You have an over bloated ego.

You are only as good as an election ticket - pure and simple. You are only good to be used and discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only remember you every four years.

The word CHANGE belongs to the masses not to selected few, my friend sent this to me & I couldn't resist the urge not to share this,
Awake the entrepreneural spirit in you,

Pls read this article patiently and carefully.��� EVERY MOVE COUNTS GO START SOMETHING, JOIN THE PIONEERS OF PIUNI AND SECURE A SPARKLING FUTURE
Investment / Re: MMM Bitcoin PH And GH - Make 50% profit in Bit Coin by 2babakizzy: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
add me up 08034795970
Celebrities / Re: Ebuka Uchendu And Wife Cynthia In Lovely New Photo by 2babakizzy: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Ebuka u fine pass ure wife narrhhh sad

14 Likes

Romance / Re: 3 Friends Flaunt Their Engagement Rings by 2babakizzy: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
The first lady wan resemble Linda Ikeji.. shocked
Celebrities / Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) by 2babakizzy: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nobody ugly grin

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: "Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) by 2babakizzy: 2:25pm On May 16, 2017
An Average video... Phyno what are u wearing? grin
Politics / Re: Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London by 2babakizzy: 9:43am On May 08, 2017
grin
TPAND:
Cant believe this is what we voted in as President! Preposterous
Celebrities / Re: Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) by 2babakizzy: 9:33am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Amebo1 post=56315489]Noted,

FTC since i registered with nairaland about 7months ago

i dedicate it to my beautiful law undergraduate girlfriend

Dedicating worst dress post to ur law undergraduate girlfriend, hope shes not the worst performing law student grin grin grin
Education / Re: Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result by 2babakizzy: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Plz help me check d result for ds reg no:56478457FI tanx
Phones / Re: 3 Phones That Will Make A Mark In 1st Half Of 2015 by 2babakizzy: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Nigeria. . . a dumping site for d Chinese Electronic trash since 1960
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From Shame To Fame by 2babakizzy: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Wia d HELL z #Phyno on dat list. Phyno or Nofin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: What You Should Do To End Your Struggle With Money. by 2babakizzy: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Youngchyke@yahoo.com
NYSC / Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by 2babakizzy: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.

Deir sey 'Aim Higha Neva Settle 4 Less'
Technology Market / Re: Mint Used BB Porsche 1 & 2 With Pack N Accessories 4sale!!! by 2babakizzy: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Hw much z d BB P1
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by 2babakizzy: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
B.Sc Pure & Industrial Chemistry
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Winning CV...(Updated) by 2babakizzy: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ezinwalevi@gmail.com. Tanx in Advance
Music/Radio / Re: 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World by 2babakizzy: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2014
coded01: cool

But how many Baby mamas does he have? grin tongue grin
. Are U feeding any of dem Hater!!!!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Get Your Interview Questions/solutions Here!!! by 2babakizzy: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2014
Youngchyke@yahoo.com. Tanx in Advance
Science/Technology / Re: Scientists Find Chemicals In Skin That Makes Humans "Invisible" To Mosquito by 2babakizzy: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
I pray it works hia in 9ja
NYSC / Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by 2babakizzy: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hi evry1, teAm bayelsa al d way. Donkizzy reporting From UNN.
Romance / Re: The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine by 2babakizzy: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2013
jux identify ha selling point
Phones / Re: EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone by 2babakizzy: 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
d link z stil nt workin wit ma fone. Plz help
Phones / Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by 2babakizzy: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
My fellow nigerians pls help me out with mtn proxy address and port that i can use to download item. Imagine i can only browse but dont download.pls
Phones / Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by 2babakizzy: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
My fellow nigerians pls help me out with mtn proxy address and port that i can use to download item. Imagine i can only browse but dont download.pls
Phones / Re: I Need Link To Download Mtn Proxy by 2babakizzy: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2009

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.