Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa (6164 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / A thread for corpers posted to Bayelsa / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Akieagle: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
I am currently a batch c serving in brass bayelsa..hope to see u guys soon..call me 07061521490
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
obasy09: How many hours journey is Bayelsa from Lagos? Need reply asap.
I usually use 6hrs
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
femojie:
I usually use 6hrs
thanks a lot. I mean to the NYSC camp in Bayelsa.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by CarlosDopipi: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
I served in Bayelsa, Yenagoa in 2008. wuldnt swap it for anything folks. Nice place wit loads of potentials. And the Ijaw people whr really nice to us. Just have fun there and the camp is not that bad from what i remeber. I served in First bank and my frnds whr all opprtuned to serve with Sterling and intercontinental at that time. And they still work there as managers now. I had to leave for the UK, but very nice place to serve. But be careful with the Ijaw women sha, they can tear it totally...smiley
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by flinton(m): 10:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
CarlosDopipi: I served in Bayelsa, Yenagoa in 2008. wuldnt swap it for anything folks. Nice place wit loads of potentials. And the Ijaw people whr really nice to us. Just have fun there and the camp is not that bad from what i remeber. I served in First bank and my frnds whr all opprtuned to serve with Sterling and intercontinental at that time. And they still work there as managers now. I had to leave for the UK, but very nice place to serve. But be careful with the Ijaw women sha, they can tear it totally...smiley
This d kind of stuffs I want to hear, God help us
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by 2babakizzy: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hi evry1, teAm bayelsa al d way. Donkizzy reporting From UNN.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by atanasofberry(m): 12:54am On Mar 05, 2013
6-7hrs drive!!!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by stevemeister: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2013
CarlosDopipi: I served in Bayelsa, Yenagoa in 2008. wuldnt swap it for anything folks. Nice place wit loads of potentials. And the Ijaw people whr really nice to us. Just have fun there and the camp is not that bad from what i remeber. I served in First bank and my frnds whr all opprtuned to serve with Sterling and intercontinental at that time. And they still work there as managers now. I had to leave for the UK, but very nice place to serve. But be careful with the Ijaw women sha, they can tear it totally...smiley
I dnt get dat tear part!. Winks*
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by leswan: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Hey guys..pls I need to knw..hw many hours will it take me to get 2 camp frm Abj? And wot transit wud u suggest I use? Tnx guys
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by stevemeister: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2013
yeah! Took off 9:33am. Yey! Chilling cruising and crunchn
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by flinton(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2013
leswan: Hey guys..pls I need to knw..hw many hours will it take me to get 2 camp frm Abj? And wot transit wud u suggest I use? Tnx guys
Peace mass transit
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2013
For those already in camp, most especially those that have gone through or going through registration, is the JAMB admission letter compulsory? Pls I need reply asap.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by mouyoursawre: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2013
Bayelsa here ℓ̊ C☺♏Ε̲̣̣̣̥, all †ђξ way from lag, let's get acquainted..........3267990F
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by flinton(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Live from bayelsa, camp funi no be small ooo
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by redfred(m): 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Camp ooo.... This heat is much..sad...
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by stevemeister: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
block D' male!
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2013
flinton: Live from bayelsa, camp funi no be small ooo
For those already in camp, most especially those that have gone through or going through registration, is the JAMB admission letter compulsory? Pls I need reply asap
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by chrisical(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
^^
Jamb admission letter was not requested for in any of the registration points.What you need is the Call-up letter,Certificate/statement of result,Identity card/letter of identification,passport photographs
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
chrisical: ^^
Jamb admission letter was not requested for in any of the registration points.What you need is the Call-up letter,Certificate/statement of result,Identity card/letter of identification,passport photographs
Thanks for your quick response. Pls can someone still be admitted into the camp tommorrow?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by yomomen: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2013
This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by omomame: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pls anybody knows or get information about relocation form shld pls update..... Reporting: copper 0965(platoon 5) male hostel C
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Bode69(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Like Ƭõ̸̳͡ hook up with a lady posted Ƭõ̸̳͡ bayelsa. Ladies only pls.... This my pin (280ab022)
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Southboy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Camp Bayelsa is registration still goin on there, am yet 2 collect ma statement of result 4rm ma sch.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by readonenaire(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2013
obasy09: How many hours journey is Bayelsa from Lagos? Need reply asap.
lool... Leave by 7, you'll get there before 6
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by edrys(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
When is it advisable to leave for camp, I was thinking Of Monday maybe camp will open by 12am? I reside in Abeokuta.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by saintkola(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Batch 13A here! Check out my tips:

Kaiama camp isn't fun oh.. Its like the worst NYSC camp in Nigeria i.e The kitchen is in a sorry state and the bathroom/pit latrines are in an even sorrier state! It will take the grace of God for you not to get an infection during your stay at the camp.

* The journey from Lagos to Bayelsa is between 8 - 10 hours from my experience.
* It is better to get to camp early. Preferably a day before camp opens so you can get a good mattress, good hostel, join obs etc
* Avoid joining MDG's..
* Buy Dettol to camp oh!!!
* Be prepared to use the local laundry people in Mammi market (3items = N100)
* Join OBS in camp but get ready to work like a slave for them. The only benefit attached to them is they can influence your posting to Yenegoa.
* Ensure you buy a white rubber tennis shoe cos its always raining here and the environment is messed up.
* Come to Kaiama Camp with nothing less than 20k because the food served in the camp kitchen is nothing to write home about. I.e it tastes like soap and food is expensive in mammi market (a plate of Eba with veg stew is N250, N300)
* Budget N600 for the re-sizing of your nysc uniform (khaki & crested vest). Don't fall prey to the platoon tailors who will charge as much as 2k and still do a bad job.
* Bring mufti oh because you may not be opportuned to travel back home immediately after getting to your PPA.
* Come to Camp with your medical report if you plan on redeploying.
* Avoid contributing money in your platoon or else you'll be scammed! The only time you should contribute is for the camp fire nite feast.
* Avoid going to camp with any Nysc kit items/forks/extension cables/clippers, it will be seized at the gate when they are searching through your luggage.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Dammysweet(f): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
nothing dat i wil not hear abt dis Bayelsa...but anyhow, God has a reason for posting us der. lets appreciate and be happy..no 4get say na timaya nd Goodluck state be dat...lol.
please anybody going from ebonyi shld holla 08020847679. wishn all f us joni mercy 2 d camp
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Mashreq: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
Bayelsa cry cry
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by makazona(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
posted to Bayelsa n i v heard bout d unhygenic condition nature of d camp.u knw wat i fink?...a lot of ppl went,saw n conquerd it.i aint give a shit...i will be moving to Kaiama 1st tin tuesday frm coal city.safe ride guys.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Bayelsa by Mojibola(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2013
so...na only 6 of us dey go Kaima...ds one they are shouting expensive...expensive...o ga oo...
Pls...add me on whatsapp 08066088613...ds 3wks sure die!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Important Items For NYSC Batch C 2018 / FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance / 11 To Go: NYSC 2015 Batch ‘A’ Camp Preparation:18 Tips You Should Know B4 Leavin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.