Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

2beereal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2beereal's Profile / 2beereal's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Oil Leakage In Cars? These Are The Causes - Autoreportng by 2beereal: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2019
GOod morning nairalander pls a quick one
My Camry 07 consumes more oil then I realise it’s a oil leak I changed the seal weeks ago and the work is perfect I checked my engine oil now and realise it still consumes oil presently I use mobile XHP 20w50 pls I need your advice. My car doesn’t smoke at all so I don’t think is the pistol ring pls advice me should I change oil first or what can I do. Waiting for your response thanks
Car Talk / Re: My Experience "Ringing" An Engine by 2beereal: 1:33pm On May 30, 2019
dru23:

From experience, your engine is gone.. Better to get tokunbo engine.. Others will advice you to 'ring' the engine.. The issue I had with my car at that time. It was shorten oil ,the oil will short, and than we add more oil .. We could not find any leak on the ground.. It got to the point that I was topping oil every week. Eventually I had to ring the engine, and it only lasted for less than six months before I sold it .. The reason for the engine issue was my former fleet manager was using cheap oil Mobil XHP wrong grade oil ..

I use mobile xhp 20w50 does that mean that particular Mobil is not grade enough to service a Toyota Camry 07. Moreso I can still use my car up to 1500km before the oil start going down the last one I serviced was up to 2400km do you think my engine is really gone or I can still find a solution to it
Car Talk / Re: My Experience "Ringing" An Engine by 2beereal: 9:04pm On May 29, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders 2 months bacmk I realise my car (Toyota Camry 07 4plugs) consumes more oil compared to some months before then I service every 2000km it doesn’t have to be every month and I also change it within the filter. To my surprise today on changing the oil I realise the oil was so little like a sachet of pure water then checked the smoke coming out of my engine it’s a white smoke whenever I rave high. Pls what’s happening. I need an advice ASAP I use this car for uber and I drive it everyday I don’t want it to get stuck meanwhile I use mobil oil recommended by the for the car.
Properties / Open Shop With Toilet For Rent For Rent At Bariga by 2beereal: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Reliable and assured. shop is located in between bariga market and st finbarrs road,very near to bariga market.Ground floor under decking,painted and clean.price is 300k and not negotiable. contact 08024455738 Mr Adesanya Adewunmi as soon as possible while is still available.
Religion / Re: Why Are Most Christians Stingy When It Comes To Church Offerings? by 2beereal: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
CENTRE FOR REALITY INT'L CHURCH INVITES YOU ALL TO IGNITE 2013 @
Jogor Centre, off Liberty Road, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria Featuring BOB FITTS live....Register freely on ignite2013ng.com for entry ticket...come experience changes with unlimited grace....
Religion / Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by 2beereal: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
CENTRE FOR REALITY INT'L CHURCH INVITES YOU ALL TO IGNITE 2013 @
Jogor Centre, off Liberty Road, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria Featuring BOB FITTS live....Register freely on ignite2013ng.com for entry ticket...come experience changes with unlimited grace....

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.