Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

2blunt's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2blunt's Profile / 2blunt's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Health / Re: Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. by 2blunt: 5:56am On May 06
What about sertoli cell only syndrome
Sports / Re: Help!!! Where Can I Get The Classic Nigeria Jersey Of USA 1994 Worldcup by 2blunt: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Guys, a friend just ask me about this jersey, if u can afford to pay 12k, den buzz me, 08178601984, u can check www.yusignature.com, that's my website
Romance / Re: Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? by 2blunt: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2013
I feel ur personality comes to play here.
I had a biz meeting wit a friend, wen we were done, he drove to go pick his girlfriend from work, I was in front, wen d gal came out, I left d front sit for her and went to d back for d gal to sit in front.
He later called me to appreciate dat little act, and he said it was d galfriend dat actually mentioned it.
Dat's just me, some pple wldnt (both sexes)
It depends on d way u see it

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Nags Alot by 2blunt: 3:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Some theory for NL ehn, u go wonder were bois dey get am from! I don laugh scatter
Romance / Re: Things To Check Before Saying 'I LOVE YOU' by 2blunt: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Gal, no worry, Jesus go soon show, and u can have all dis love, but 4 now and for d guys, read my lips, 4gerit
Romance / Re: A Nairalander's Open Letter To All Ladies In A Relationship. by 2blunt: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hey bro, sorry u r alone on dis, hahahahhaahahaha
Romance / Re: Love by 2blunt: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Religion / Re: Dr. Albert Odulele, Senior Pastor Of Gloryhouse London. by 2blunt: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
why is it that it is d bad u always show, and pls, the salvation of souls matas more than the offering, and pls the gospel has been commision on us to spread to every corners of the world, do u part and dont judge pple by their past.
Religion / Re: Dr. Albert Odulele, Senior Pastor Of Gloryhouse London. by 2blunt: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
what ur point Nora? even if he did, der's wat is call past, we all do, and am sure urs will be worst, this is 2013, grow up
i just went thru ur topics and i discover that all are for pastors who av had one form of accusations or the other, it really tell the ind of person that u are, pls get a life
Religion / Re: Fathers, What Will You Do If A Pastor Cozas Your Daughter? by 2blunt: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2013

1 Like

Religion / Dr. Albert Odulele, Senior Pastor Of Gloryhouse London. by 2blunt: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi Peeps, dr Albert Odulele, the Senior Pastor of Glory house London, will be ministering at Harvest Place Maryland, Lagos on the 1st of September 2013 by 4 pm, Host Pastor is Pastor Francis Aadebayo
watch the Video here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24geczcWVls
Romance / Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by 2blunt: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2013
Fizboy: dude if u had Ntin to comment on the post u shld have walked out peacefully...my signature is nt ur business

Guy, I am taking dis personal wit u, ur statement is an insult to me, my people and dis country, u can go jerk off in iraq and stop d bad image. It is ur type dat break pple head wit the mace, idiota

1 Like

Romance / Re: When Partners Allows And Support Each Other In Flirting..true Love Or Stupidity by 2blunt: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
Fizboy: I have this neighbor that is abt to get married to his fiancee very soon and both claim to love each other but as a guy man he always brings different girls to his place when his fiancee is not around and I know its a norm for some guyz to taste different delicacies .I heard that his wife to be always arranges the girls for him bt did nt believe at first nt until this morning I heard the guy telling the lady that he would need two girls to spend the weekend with since she would not be around and she was lyk kul but he wld pay oh and I went lyk WTF?really I think its absurd bt most people would see it as maturity ..wat do ya all think?

I don't av issues wit ur post, neither do I av issues wit ur PM, but I love NIGERIA , and I don't REGRET being a NIGERIAN.
U wish u were born in jand rite? I can bet it dat even if u were born der, u will stil not love der, u will stil regret for being born der. Get a like and learn to turn situations to ur advantage. PEACE!!!

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Want A Husband Ooooooo! by 2blunt: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
190: [size=20pt]ME I WANT A WIFE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]
[size=20pt]i heard ur d*i*c*k is 1 n d half inch long[/size]
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Male Friend Needed by 2blunt: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
obamamate: a little bit more information about your self ie age, height, complexion, education/employment status etc

[size=30pt]HIV STATUS[/size] grin cheesy
Romance / Re: Question by 2blunt: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
this guy na [size=30pt]Child Abuser[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Girls And Their Drama by 2blunt: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2013
ifee-gee:

What is right about what he wrote?
When did the wearing of weave on & makeup become a yardstick for defining responsibility and good behaviour?

wen boy dey tell u wetin him dey trip 4, u go talk say if na post be dat, by d time u don reach 40, wey ur face no make market sense again, u go con stop lipstick and wig, con form born against, na u go con dey chase am, well, a word dey say is a enough 4 person wey get brain
Romance / Re: Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open by 2blunt: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
Wetin dis prick and toto no go cause, hmmmm, me I see no crime in it o, cos na inside room, even if dem leave d door open, wetin consign d lookery committee wey report to police, dem for don beg to enter set
Romance / Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by 2blunt: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
sakaguchi:
Whaaaaaat!!!

guy, wetin be Whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!, the op use a James Hadley Chase novel title, "Believe This - You'll Believe Anything"
when u dont read how will u know, idiota
Romance / Re: If You Can Believe This, You Can Believe Anything. by 2blunt: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2013
dis guy don download [size=20pt]JAMES HADLY CHASE[/size] finish, na NLders him con dey use d title for, SMH
Romance / Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by 2blunt: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2013
chumakk: You need common sense not income.
[size=30pt]i concur wit this[/size] grin cheesy
Romance / Re: It’s Free! Download The Book That Changed Her Life by 2blunt: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
storrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Romance / Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by 2blunt: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2013
Ur babe na woman with d issues of problems, beta run before ur story enter gear 3, na 1 u stil dey operate on now, don't say I did not warn u
Romance / Re: Truth Be Told! by 2blunt: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Aafulenu: since we have 1069384 members
on the assumption that the ratio of male to female is 1:1
that means we have +/- 534692 ladies on nairaland
now assuming we have 1000 alternate/dormant accounts that leaves us with 533692 ladies
am also assuming that the romance section would have the highest amount of ladies say 60%

thus 60% of 533692 = 320815 ladies in the romance section (note it can be more or less)

now the OP says he has chatted with 60% of the romance section ladies
60% of 320815 = 192489 ladies that the op has chatted with (OP u try ohh, do u have a job? cos if u do then i wounder hw u managed to chat with almost 200thousand ladies. grin grin i troway salute for u. u too much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)

then he says he has met and slept with 15% (am assuming he means 15 percent of the 60 percent he chats with)
i.e
15% of 192489 = 28873 ladies the op has slept with. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

now this is amazing between sept 2010 that the op registered and today june 2013 he has slept with +/- 28,873 ladies from nairaland only. OP u are too much, u must really have a killer personality.

[size=30pt]that what we do, fact from figures [/size]
Romance / Re: How She Treated His Mess by 2blunt: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
[size=20pt]so wetin make we do?[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.