Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question (946 Views)

Urgent Advice: Pls How Do I Solve This. / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / Urgent Advice - 2go Friend Got Pregnant last month....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question by joechima: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2013
ALate twenties and a present batch A corper member and in love with a 18year old secomdary leaver,but there seems to be a problem,Firstly when we met she always wants me to Spend time with her all the time then when I asked her out she paused for a while and said" I ll reply later that she can't tell me now"What does she mean?
Re: Question by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
joechima: I am in my late twenties and a present batch A corper member and am in love with a 17year old secomdary leaver,but there seems to be a problem,Firstly when we met she always wants me to Spend time with her all the time then when I asked her out she paused for a while and said" I ll reply later that she can't tell me now"What does she mean,should I walk away,pls. No insult plz

Guy, respect yourself and think about jail term for child abuse things... You say 17 Years? come on...

1 Like

Re: Question by dahmie2013: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
ledafaze:

Guy, respect yourself and think about jail term for child abuse things... You say 17 Years? come on...

grin grin grin

Besides, u're embarrassing us telling us 2 advice u on the attitude of a 17yr old babe shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Question by joechima: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
But we can just be on talking terms
Re: Question by dahmie2013: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
joechima: But I feel I can keep talking to her until say next two years so we can get married

grin grin grin Guy, u're a comedian. Who told u'll get job in d next 2yrs? Besides, allow d babe go uni haba, do u think she'll also gain admission in d next 2yrs? Guy, marriage is 4 MEN and not 4 BOYS. Seems u dont no wat marriage entails, u better give urself and her time 2 plan well. Ur post dey make person laff I swear!
Re: Question by megajay1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
Go and purchase some sense'$ in alaba market
Re: Question by Enegod(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
op..that's child abuse
Re: Question by cycline404(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
21+29= Maximum Security Jain Term.. In Taraba State.. Nigeria..
That is child abuse man..... Leave the girl let her grow save ur yeye love.... for another 8Yrs when the girl don get sense.... No go be bother agbaya!
Re: Question by joechima: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok oooo "make una no kill me ooo"I ll leave her henceforth

1 Like

Re: Question by Mynd44: 2:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Wow.....this is.......

I am speechless
Re: Question by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2013
joechima: Ok oooo "make una no kill me ooo"I ll leave her henceforth

Hope ure not just saying that so we can keep shut... But we are telling you the best... A girl for marriage even at 22Yrs never get anything upstairs...

I once opened a thread https://www.nairaland.com/1001027/issues-dating-ladies-early-twenties please go through that thread and see that even ladies in their early twenties get issues let alone late tens... abegi... Just go into relationships putting it at the back of your mind that they will eventually break ur heart... if your heart break so tay they dont have anything to break again, then you are now a man to go into marriage... But you can just keep a tag on her if you really love her... and if you really love her, dont marry her in the next 6 years abeg... maybe 7 - 9 years, u fit marry am wella... but just keep the relationship on a good note and take care of her... thats all
Re: Question by Cholls(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Guy do u love her?
Re: Question by joechima: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
it's not proper until she is matured enough
Re: Question by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
After Northern Nigeria na Igbo men carry second in their love for little girls.

Tomorrow when you marry the girl(about ten years your junior) and she starts misbehaving, you will come back here and complain.

No wonder there are so many singles ladies in the east. An average yoruba man won't do this.
Re: Question by 2blunt: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
this guy na [size=30pt]Child Abuser[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Question by pri3stess(f): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
joechima: But I feel I can keep talking to her until say next two years so we can get married

Lol how do you know that she will be ready for marriage In two years? And how do you know that you will be able to support her financially in two years time, I don't really support these early marriages anyway, getting
married at 19 will be like leaving a party at 8:30 that's too dead.
Re: Question by ximarro(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
@op, save her 4 d future if u luv her bt buy her iron pant else... U go cry

(1) (Reply)

How To Kiss / Photos: Banker Slices Hubby’s Joystick With Knife / Dating/married To A White Girl N' Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.