Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

2bolaji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2bolaji's Profile / 2bolaji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
A3 pro for sale.. Just 2 month very neat
Quote me if you're interested only for people around Ibadan, ogbomosho,oyo axis
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 12:48am On Apr 12, 2019
Umi A3 pro 2 month old for sale for people around Ibadan,oyo,ogbomosho axis.. Going for 30K flat.. everything is intact charger and it's very neat.
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
temmypotter:

Interested

Let's talk
Contact me zero seven zero one two seven ten ten three
Let's talk
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
mahkanjuh:

Congrats chief
Please, how much?
And what's the spec?

Going out for 30K.. You can check A3 pro spec on Google.
Everything is intact d catoon, charger
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thanks to mizik jumia came through with my umi one.. So therefore I'm selling off my A3 pro.. if you're around Ibadan, oyo, ogbomosho axis lemme know if you're interested.
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2019
kayusely70:
Is it in good condition and how much
Yeah, it's in good condition and everything is intact charger,and the cartoon.
32K it's just 2 month old
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2019
Shey na Keke jumia Dy use transport my Umi one order on Monday.. I can't wait faa. Meanwhile, Umi A3 pro for sale for ppl around Ibadan,oyo, ogbomosho axis.. Reason for selling my Umi one is enroute I can't use two beauty together ppl will think I'm using iPhone x together with iPhone xxmax Ni.. I can't have my helper thinking I've finally made it.. Come and buy this A3 pro oo
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2019
You snooze you lose out.. My umi one is enroute
Ifaaaaaaa
Phones / Re: Which Phone Will I Go For With The Budget Of 45k? by 2bolaji: 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Blessedhandsome:
I was calling Mizik and Lexus that promised to help other umidigi for me on Jumia none of them is picking their calls Mizik scared the hell outta me. he keeps busying my calls that make me conclude in my mind that they are scammers.

Scammer for where abeg no even reason am.. over legit they worry mizik.. My umi A3 pro ND umi one was ordered through mizik and he deliver without any ish..
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Hi guys, been a month now ND I'm still rocking my A3 pro.. But been a careless type the back glass already had a crack when I was flexing it without the pouch.. Alot of ppl really thinks I'm using iPhone x LMAO.. One bae kuku approach me cos she thinks baba don get money now say na iPhone x I Dy rock..

2 Likes

Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

But hiding the notch, give users that option. How come you can disable notch on Umidigi One Max, but not on Umidigi A3 Pro?.....

I'm using A3 pro ND I can't disable the notch
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
I just heard someone they open mouth yarn say a3 pro back camera is very bad... Sincerely, that person really don't know how to judge something good. For me oo my a3 pro back camera is the bomb infact is a beast

3 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 3:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The front flash selfie light replacement?....

Yes
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Hopefully, you would receive your Umidigi A3 Pro soonest.....

What's the name of the selfie app you posted a long time ago here
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
He don land oo. My umi a3 pro..what a beauty all thanks to sir mizik ... Review coming later in the day
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
I have been seeing umi a3 pro in my dream since yesterday.. Jumia should just do fast pls. I want to be part of this family asap.. I've been spending more hours in YouTube watching a3 pro unboxing.. I can't hold it anymore.. Jumia do fast now
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:
very

Maybe you're playing games with high graphics..
I have a friend that owns S8+ you need to see how hot the phone get when we were playing asphalt on it...The phone get very hot like really hot..
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Bro, remove sentiment. It is obvious the Infinix dealt with the A3 Pro in terms of camera. In terms of speed, A3 pro is faster but in terms of camera, Infinix dealt with A3 Pro.

Also, the video failed to state that Infinix hot 6X has a 4000MAh battery while A3 pro has 3,300MAh.

But i believe the video is based on speed and Camera.

Summarily,

A3 may be faster but it gets hot with time, Infinix hot 6X is also fast but does not heat up. In terms of camera, the Infinix produces a better picture.

You should know something.. I'm currently using hot 6x nd I'm proud to tell you it's a crappy pieces of junk.. The phone hangs like no tomorrow, even the so proclaim speed is a myth..The only thing that shitty phone is having is camera and that's all abt it..It's like wasting of money all this years buying infinix phones and techno phones I regret it..I'm having two dead infinix hot note at home presently.. In short this ppl are extorting us of our hard earn money
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2018
krozay:
VR technology most commonly uses virtual reality headsets or multi-projected environments, sometimes in combination with physical environments or props, to generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that simulate a user's physical presence in a virtual or imaginary environment. A person using virtual reality equipment is able to "look around" the artificial world, move around in it, and interact with virtual features or items. The effect is commonly created by VR headsets consisting of a head-mounted display with a small screen in front of the eyes, but can also be created through specially designed rooms with multiple large screens.

U can use a vr headset with the umidigi A1 pro

Requirements
Vr headset and a controller
A phone with a working gyroscope
Cardboard app
Other vr apps and games for fun,etc....

U can use it to watch 360 degrees videos including YouTube,play games,run apps, browse etc

My brother don't spoil ur eye...you won't enjoy VR with a1 pro
Most of the umi device don't have 1080p display ...which is even the minimum requirement if u wanna enjoy VR...pls don't spoil ur eye by using umi device for VR..it's not good for ur health
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 2bolaji: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

In his fight against Sasuke he didn't sense sh!t twice

You sure you watch naruto like this?....Naruto did not use sage mode during his fight with sasuke..

Stop arguing blindly how will u say Naruto that destroy pain who literally take down a legendary sanni Jiraya
Na him sasuke who can't even handle obito will destroy naruto
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 2bolaji: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

What you are saying just makes me laugh... What the Bleep is sage mode when compared to the 6 parts of the rinnegan and Naruto does not have infinite chakra even nine tails went to sleep due to chakra exhaustion when facing Sasuke. Even with sage mode and kyuubi mode he is still no match for Sasuke in taijutsu and is barely as fast as Sasuke in running... Not to mention that he has his left eye which is faster than Naruto could even sense. Just so you now Sasuke can use all the parts of the rinnegan but he only uses the ones suitable for battle at that instance. Tobi would handle Sasuke? Please your argument just became invalid because of that statement.

My bad I mean obito when he was still with the mask

So been fast when running now means you're better or even have better chance of winning

Wft is this sasuke taijutsu stronger than naruto sage mode and kubyi mode
The same sage mode that brought that the pain which I'm sure sasuke can't even dream of taking them on then
Stop dreaming man sasuke cannot even dream of destroying naruto
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 2bolaji: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:
and I can argue that Sasuke would destroy Naruto if he wanted

Lol very funny sasuke destroy naruto.. Lol I'm still laughing.. Just so you know naruto is the most powerful shinobi ever liveth...Even Tobi will gladly destroy sasuke. Not talk about naruto... A sage mode user, hope u knwo naruto can control all the tail beast,unlimited chakra
Moreover sasuke is weak now he can't use the eye power like before.. He will get tired easily
Phones / Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2018
Please when is the a3 pro coming to Jumia..Can you guess how much they will sell it?
Business / Re: Make More Than 65$ In A Week Answering Survey by 2bolaji: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Usmanbj84@gmail.com
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2bolaji: 12:15am On Oct 06, 2018
stemmez:
1st 100people to kwote me at exavtly 12am midnight Nigetian time gets 10k each. Yasssssss. I am a millionare. Finally tore alabi yansh !!!!!!

You don hammer alabi
Phones / Re: I Need A US Number by 2bolaji: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
dhannyson:
I need a US virtual number...

Chat me up on 07012710103 on WhatsApp
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2bolaji: 7:52pm On May 25, 2018
newsheriffintown:
RedDistrict
Brownhypo
pryme
bukas15
Amabeast
fashrola
Esthy96
philip0906
Uniqueaccountant
cyberhike
austino677
goldenval
lhimeet
2dice01

Which site be this abeg
TV/Movies / Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 2bolaji: 6:43pm On May 22, 2018
[quote author=wiilly02 post=67708982][/quote]
You don' try claymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.