Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695314 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
DankPineapple:

tokyo ghoul is one of those manga > anime shows,

word
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2018
Feraz:
What anime?

BTW, Ihedinobi3, welcome back to NL! I've always wondered what happened to you.

Fairy Tail

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2018
quinSonia:

Which season of Tokyo ghoul is this?

Tokyo Ghoul:re 2

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2018
Sex Episode...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by omicpet(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2018
Glad I stumbled on this thread . I need me an someone who's got gigabyte or terabyte of anime files for share. Thanks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by omicpet(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
So much to watch.... cool cool

Cc
Baddestguyp
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
nani667:
Sex Episode...
they cut away inportant parts but decided to show the sex wow

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by danolorunmo(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2018
KUROSAKI ICHIGO AT TRUE BANKAI MODE, HOLLOWFICATION AND QUINCY POWERS

VS ALL MODES OF UZUMAKI NARUTO COMBINED.

Who wins?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:52am On Nov 23, 2018
nani667:
Sex Episode...
Is kaneki crying?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2018
where can I download bleach manga without registering an account with the service. I had 324 episodes but I lost them some months ago due to a virus
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
danolorunmo:

Who wins?
ichigo without a doubt...
Bleach verse is way stronger than naruto verse sef...they powers are miles apart

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
danolorunmo:

Who wins?

Naruto Wins ✔️

Naruto is God Level already

Minus Naruto (and a few like Madara, Hashirama...), Bleach characters will easily destroy Naruto characters tho... Power Difference is just that much

There are only a few capable characters in Naruto verse... Bleach is filled with OP Characters

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
nani667:

Naruto Wins ✔️

Naruto is God Level already

Minus Naruto (and a few like Madara, Hashirama...), Bleach characters will easily destroy Naruto characters tho... Power Difference is just that much

There are only a few capable characters in Naruto verse... Bleach is filled with OP Characters
Naruto isn't god level... If there was anybody currently in Naruto who's is god level it would be Sasuke, not because he's more powerful but because he can control life and death at an unimaginable scale with his left eye.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2018
CapedBaldy:
where can I download bleach manga without registering an account with the service. I had 324 episodes but I lost them some months ago due to a virus
go to play store and search MangaK or manga master both of them have offline reading mode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
vincentico:
go to play store and search MangaK or manga master both of them have offline reading mode
thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:56am On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:
Naruto isn't god level... If there was anybody currently in Naruto who's is god level it would be Sasuke, not because he's more powerful but because he can control life and death at an unimaginable scale with his left eye.

Sasuke's left Eye's signature move is his teleportation techniques.. Other than that he can also perform Standard Rinnegan Justus that Pain and Madara used... Other than those Sasuke is ordinary... He is nowhere close to Naruto ✴️

Even with his RinneSharingan I won't even rate him second after Naruto.. There are still people that will destroy him

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Darker than Black...

Anime just bringing bringing female characters and Killing them off every episode

Wasted Oppai

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:29am On Nov 24, 2018
nani667:

Sasuke's left Eye's signature move is his teleportation techniques.. Other than that he can also perform Standard Rinnegan Justus that Pain and Madara used... Other than those Sasuke is ordinary... He is nowhere close to Naruto ✴️

Even with his RinneSharingan I won't even rate him second after Naruto.. There are still people that will destroy him
and I can argue that Sasuke would destroy Naruto if he wanted
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 2bolaji: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

Lol very funny sasuke destroy naruto.. Lol I'm still laughing.. Just so you know naruto is the most powerful shinobi ever liveth...Even Tobi will gladly destroy sasuke. Not talk about naruto... A sage mode user, hope u knwo naruto can control all the tail beast,unlimited chakra
Moreover sasuke is weak now he can't use the eye power like before.. He will get tired easily
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2018
2bolaji:

Lol very funny sasuke destroy naruto.. Lol I'm still laughing.. Just so you know naruto is the most powerful shinobi ever liveth...Even Tobi will gladly destroy sasuke. Not talk about naruto... A sage mode user, hope u knwo naruto can control all the tail beast,unlimited chakra
Moreover sasuke is weak now he can't use the eye power like before.. He will get tired easily

Don't mind people that will be arguing blindly. Madara has two rinnegan and he was still after the power of the tail beast. Now imagine comparing sasuke who has just one rinnegan to Naruto who controls the tail beast. Isn't that insane?

Sasuke even admitted to boruto how powerful Naruto was.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
2bolaji:

What you are saying just makes me laugh... What the Bleep is sage mode when compared to the 6 parts of the rinnegan and Naruto does not have infinite chakra even nine tails went to sleep due to chakra exhaustion when facing Sasuke. Even with sage mode and kyuubi mode he is still no match for Sasuke in taijutsu and is barely as fast as Sasuke in running... Not to mention that he has his left eye which is faster than Naruto could even sense. Just so you now Sasuke can use all the parts of the rinnegan but he only uses the ones suitable for battle at that instance. Tobi would handle Sasuke? Please your argument just became invalid because of that statement.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 2bolaji: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

What you are saying just makes me laugh... What the Bleep is sage mode when compared to the 6 parts of the rinnegan and Naruto does not have infinite chakra even nine tails went to sleep due to chakra exhaustion when facing Sasuke. Even with sage mode and kyuubi mode he is still no match for Sasuke in taijutsu and is barely as fast as Sasuke in running... Not to mention that he has his left eye which is faster than Naruto could even sense. Just so you now Sasuke can use all the parts of the rinnegan but he only uses the ones suitable for battle at that instance. Tobi would handle Sasuke? Please your argument just became invalid because of that statement.

My bad I mean obito when he was still with the mask

So been fast when running now means you're better or even have better chance of winning

Wft is this sasuke taijutsu stronger than naruto sage mode and kubyi mode
The same sage mode that brought that the pain which I'm sure sasuke can't even dream of taking them on then
Stop dreaming man sasuke cannot even dream of destroying naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
2bolaji:

My bad I mean obito when he was still with the mask

So been fast when running now means you're better or even have better chance of winning

Wft is this sasuke taijutsu stronger than naruto sage mode and kubyi mode
The same sage mode that brought that the pain which I'm sure sasuke can't even dream of taking them on then
Stop dreaming man sasuke cannot even dream of destroying naruto
4 Narutos could not even touch Sasuke in taijutsu. He doesn't need running speed to beat Naruto when his left eye is there. Naruto had serious help when facing pain and he was still no match for a resurrected pain. If not for pains lack of mobility Naruto would have been long dead before Itachi interfered.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

4 Narutos could not even touch Sasuke in taijutsu. He doesn't need running speed to beat Naruto when his left eye is there. Naruto had serious help when facing pain and he was still no match for a resurrected pain. If not for pains lack of mobility Naruto would have been long dead before Itachi interfered.

This guy's sef. What kind of blind arguement is this?
Naruto would floor Sasuke abeg.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

LOL... Fanboism ✔️

But you are right... You can argue... You are entitled to that smiley

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
2bolaji:

It is really funny... Fanboism has blinded some people from obvious facts...

Somebody that is literally housing the Ten Tails plus his SAGE mode and Rikkudo Powers

Undisputed Strongest Shinobi ever and somebody is saying Sasuke will Destroy cheesy

Sasuke isn't even top 5 in the Anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

Naruto can sense anything in Sage mode... Doesn't matter how fast Sasuke is... Naruto will always sense and counter ✔️

So if speed is your Argument you can go back to the drawing board... Plus Naruto also has Flying Thunder God technique now ✴️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
Another Great Episode ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by StyleAfos(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Elymoney(f): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2018
I want to enjoy anime thread. But No o. Naruto heads won't let me. At all. Like Kilode. Fight that won't be made ever! Bleach verse Vs Naruto verse. SMH. Argue on.

I'm just looking at you guys sitting on a bench with OPM aka Saitama and laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2018
nani667:

Naruto can sense anything in Sage mode... Doesn't matter how fast Sasuke is... Naruto will always sense and counter ✔️

So if speed is your Argument you can go back to the drawing board... Plus Naruto also has Flying Thunder God technique now ✴️
In his fight against Sasuke he didn't sense sh!t twice
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by 2bolaji: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Arthurity1:

In his fight against Sasuke he didn't sense sh!t twice

You sure you watch naruto like this?....Naruto did not use sage mode during his fight with sasuke..

Stop arguing blindly how will u say Naruto that destroy pain who literally take down a legendary sanni Jiraya
Na him sasuke who can't even handle obito will destroy naruto

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.