Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

2Brains1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Brains1's Profile / 2Brains1's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Business / Re: Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... by 2Brains1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hello pls how do I tag people, I have used the hash tag # it didn’t work. How do I put the words?

Thanks in advance
Agriculture / Re: Who Has Bought The Local Rice Recently? by 2Brains1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
..b
Celebrities / Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by 2Brains1(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
E-money
Electronic Money
Yahoo money.... Everyone use ur head

Emeka Money
use ur head

1 Like

Jokes Etc / Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by 2Brains1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2017

me too I am unemployed ooo seriously searching for a good job

pls here is my acct no.

0050253650 Access bank... O. U. V.
thanks and God bless
Romance / Re: Do You Think I've Got A Chance With Him? by 2Brains1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Izen:

Hmmm......Errmmm....... Can I ask you why you didn't say anything? Did you know she liked you all the while?

as for me what I think is u have to try dating some other guy n let him know DAT u re seeing someone else... he has to fight for u, becos if he doesn't fight for u Dis love will be one-sided. so make him work.. still give him some subtle signs oh but make him work to deepen his love...

we guys always want what we worked for..

another thing is guys are attracted by what they see... you have seen his girlfriends so u prolly know his taste ... re y close to his taste?? I mean physically??

my opinion tho..
Celebrities / Re: Photos: Singer Korede Bello Acquires 33million Chevrolet Corvette 2017 by 2Brains1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
hmmm Oga you don build house

anyways Congratulations oooh if its true..

today is my gf birthday and I am FTC for the first time... I tap into all these blessings ooo

lalasticlala. promisland biko

#am awt
Investment / Re: Explaining BITCOIN And It's Investment Opportunities. Don't Miss Out by 2Brains1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
Agriculture / Re: Who Has Bought The Local Rice Recently? by 2Brains1(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=SexyNairalander post=52060377][b]ewu

its your type that is drawing our country

to ask questions is now a crime??

I don't believe in suffering and smiling. I call a spade a spade. for it is only constructive criticism that births improvement.

ewu Gambia

1 Like

Agriculture / Who Has Bought The Local Rice Recently? by 2Brains1(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2016
please who has bought the local rice recently, is it neat??
when you cooked it how is the taste??
does it gum together
please your experience with it is highly needed
Investment / Re: 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians by 2Brains1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
op why are you crying more than the bereaved ?? is it your money?? if you don't want to do it pls don't. all the warnings of mmm is boldly written on the website. and before you put ur money there you are well informed of the risk. why kill urself over it if you don't want to do it continue with your work.

loads of people have read and headed these warning and they are still doing it and buying cars which they never dreamed of buying this early in their life. and you re here killing urself

Oga park well mmm is still paying BIG

1 Like

Investment / Re: Fear Grips Nigerians In MMM, Others As Ponzi Website, Ultimate Cycler, Crashes by 2Brains1(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2016
but if any news is about mmm crashing now you would have seen it On front page!!

the mods of nairaland are bias.

you can ban me if you want

I no send!
Investment / Re: Fear Grips Nigerians In MMM, Others As Ponzi Website, Ultimate Cycler, Crashes by 2Brains1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
MMM is still the BEST! its not a greedy scheme just 1% a day and it still gives back to the society by donating to the less privilege!

guess what I got paid today!!!

long live MMM

long live the federal republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Ultimate Cycler Finally Crashes. by 2Brains1(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2016
lolzz I told you people stick with MMM it is still the best for over 1 year now people have been celebrating and enjoying it even tho it takes time to get your money back and the returns is low compared to this more than 200% returns ponzi scheme!!!

everybody want get rich quick.

patience is key!

stick with mmm or don't do at all

my two cents

6 Likes

Celebrities / Re: (PHOTOS) Check Out Aliko Dangote At P-square's House Party by 2Brains1(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2016
God my own is coming soon !!!!!
Travel / Re: Admission In Canada With Cgpa Of 2.76 by 2Brains1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes for PGD it's possible.
Visit this thread to learn more.
https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11

thanks a lot I will let her know and refer her to it..
Travel / Admission In Canada With Cgpa Of 2.76 by 2Brains1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
hello all a friend of mine is asking if she can get admission to do PGD program in Canada with a cgpa of 2.76... she is asking if its possible??

thanks for your response..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.