Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh (53606 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by beautiful232(f): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
funkeeeeeeee cheesy
if person tell me say money no good,I go slap the person ehhh
oboy see their face
hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by mexxmoney: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
E money Odogwu!!! Osinanwata buru ogaranya
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by EmekaBlue(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
MONEY is good

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Thermodynamics(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2017
charles0030:
goodluck

419, if you contact them, them go ask you for 10 or 20 thousand to buy sure game, if you de win that kind money, why you come need people money to buy fixed matches.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Naijaarchive(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2017
LOL... grin grin Y the oversized clothes now? grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
IamJix:
Nobody is born ugly really.

OBJ was/is and will always be ugly

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Crestedguy4real: 11:47am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
That was in the days before the money rituals, they were petty cyber-café yahoo boys then.

Get rich folks.

Shout out to Kcees bleaching cream too
why the beef,nah so money rituals easy,pls go and do your own and we will celebrate you for this platform.... Instead of you to pray for God of awesome wonders to locate you,you are busy pulling someone down...you no reach them,them past you no be today

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Nobody: 11:47am On May 18, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nah MFM dem go perform, please who be the guy for the middle?
The guy nor gree blow, so we nor know am.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Jorian1(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2017
Please which one is kc and which Is e money. The transformation is just to much. Help me
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by 2shure: 11:47am On May 18, 2017
Red timbs with white collar
While the other white timbs with whtie lace
The pix looks far back about 2001...2004
Cos dah was when niggis wore baggy jeans
Baggy shirt
Timbs
Head band
Hand band
Durag

But fuc dese guys lack dress sense.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Siscooh: 11:48am On May 18, 2017
My Efe too will be a point of reference someday because our creator.... Jehovah uses the foolish things in life to confound the wise.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Nobody: 11:49am On May 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
E-money

Electronic Money

Yahoo money.... Everyone use ur head
So u just dey realize?
Na old news na, we know already,

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by madjune(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2017
I remember hanging out with them at one NIgerian breweries event in 2004.

Presh was nothing but big head and all that.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by 2Brains1(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
E-money
Electronic Money

Emeka Money
use ur head

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by abbey621(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
why the beef,nah so money rituals easy,pls go and do your own and we will celebrate you for this platform.... Instead of you to pray for God of awesome wonders to locate you,you are busy pulling someone down...you no reach them past you no be today

In a country where polithiefians, yahoo boys and drug dealers are worshiped, I'm not surprised you attack someone for saying his or her honest opinion!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On May 18, 2017
I am more concerned about the fourth guy in the pic .From his dressing you can tell he was no risk taker and so might not have made it

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by enomakos(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2017
who them don help
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Adufeewa: 12:02pm On May 18, 2017
mcjude006:
We did it yesterday , and we are doing it again today ,call now to subscribe
if u re sure of urself, give out free matches so later dem go sub

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by columbus007(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
life,i sabi these guys for ire-akari estate for isolo that year na cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Emezy(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
Photo shop, datz not sure bet slip.
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by kayo80(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I am more concerned about the fourth guy in the pic .From his dressing you can tell he was no risk taker and so might not have made it

Yep! The type that prefer to tiptoe through life.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by kayo80(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2017
Jorian1:
Please which one is kc and which Is e money. The transformation is just to much. Help me

I swear, me I also am confused. But I think e money is the tall one by the far left.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by clarity4clear(f): 12:19pm On May 18, 2017
Nobody ugly sha
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by SalamRushdie: 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
kayo80:

Yep! The type that prefer to tiptoe through life.

yeah you know them

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by gozzlin: 12:23pm On May 18, 2017
dapizy02:
Transformation

What an ugly dude with a towel turban. Is that you?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Xmen149(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
bonifieldstun:
waaattt see as kcee face be like Tortoise yansh for that throw back picture, omo worgly whalai
you don go places walai!..you even know how tortoise yash dey loo shocked

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by sircrabo: 12:32pm On May 18, 2017
American gangster dressing that time. Fubu baggy jeans with timbolo. Those white timberland boots were too expensive then but who wears them now. Baggy jeans or joggers with an oversize shirt or NFL and big chains. Now if you wear those things you'll be seen as a mad person.

Only investments appreciate.

But wait o ! the way E-money transformed is surprising. Today he is one of the youngest billionaires in Nigeria. Tables dey turn sha.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by permit(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
IamJix:
Nobody is born ugly really.
The only thing that has changed about KCEE is his toned skin.
His dress sense hasn't changed.
.bros na lia what about obj and babangida?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Crestedguy4real: 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
abbey621:

In a country where polithiefians, yahoo boys and drug dealers are worshiped, I'm not surprised you attack someone for saying his or her honest opinion!
I don't think you know the meaning of attack, did you see you see me carrying any weapon,let the Truth be told,don't judge,I'd you are not in anybody shoe's don't condemned, because you don't know their stories and speak no evil about any one
Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by Jfrankination(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2017
Abudu2000:

Electronic Money
shut up nd make ur own

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh by OGsteven(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2017
Emoney looking like I know I will be rich one day...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Nikkyberry, Seun Egbegbe's Current Girlfriend After Toyin Aimakhu / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.