Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

2cato's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cato's Profile / 2cato's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2023
YoungBuffet:
Am a pro BAT but market will still tank, crude is going to $60 to me and budget pegged at $75, with the naira devaluation banks will record high none performing loans of dollars backed loans. So all I see here that motivational speakers are doing is to tell their audience to buy at any price that this administrationbull will take it to their desired future prices. Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful. If oil sinks to 2016 price then people go sell their properties to average down.
with this your analysis you are still pro bat
anyway i hope tinubu policies will bring down the stock price
Family / Re: Help Needed!!! by 2cato: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2023
I have a girlfriend, we have been dating for the 2 years now but I'm not yet ready to get marry to her yet because I'm not yet Ok, I'm Still trying to survive,

@op read this part 10 times and tell me what you understand by it
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
essentialone:

Should I buy , sell, or hold Unilever?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Petrol Pump Price Now 200 Naira In Lagos by 2cato: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
0am4j, mynd44 please front page
Politics / Petrol Pump Price Now 200 Naira In Lagos by 2cato: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
I have been driving around Lagos to buy fuel but all the filling stations are selling at above 200 per litre.

How much is fuel sold in your area
Politics / Re: NAVMC Mass Production Of The ATV (Pictures) by 2cato: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Are the engine produce in Nigeria
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please house was lasaco agm held on 18 August
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
What about lasaco and mansard should I keep them or sell
yMcy56:

Lol. You may have to keep Guinea in your "bad debt" acct for now, to be written off OR hopeful that maybe some day, miracle can happen. smiley
For IEI, they got buyer for it and will be buying it 100%, what a respite for the shareholders. Buying price not yet out anyway.

Hope you didn't have most of those 9 insurance stocks listed in your post ?
Aside WAPIC, Universal and Afrinsure, all others are in ICU and needed some intervention to stay alive.

As for why WAPIC didn't change to Coronation, WAPIC is also Coronation nah, just change of name......and I think maybe they left WAPIC as the name cos it's become like the trademark or something.
Just my opinion.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36633_INTERNATIONAL_ENERGY_INSURANCE_PLC%20PRESS_STATEMENT_COR.pdf
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
kalkah:
Complete the mandate form and drop with your bank,
Or let your stockbroker process share transfer form.
Send the processed transfer form to the registrar copying cscs، this is what I did and I got swift resolution.
I have done all these more than 4 times since 2019 yet my Zenith Bank dividend has not been paid any other solutions
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Toluway:
Why can't we put in place a system whereby immediately you buy a stock, your broker would provide the relevant registrar with the same KYC documents you provide it while opening an account, for the registrar to process your dividend promptly as and when due?

Why do SEC, CSCS and relevant administrator continue to keep quite,
and fold their hands on this dividend issue while they continue to publish list of unclaimed dividends running to billions?
Why do Africans continue to sink in the abyss of mental and physical laziness, ineptitude, lack of vision and innovation !?
Our political leaders are just a reflection of the larger society. A bundle of fatty-pot-bellied and fat-headed morons.
You write the registrars, no response, you call them on phone, no response. If the finally respond, they ask you to scan and send documents on your life history!!!
Can we form an associate of stock investors and launch complaints to all the relevant "fanthom" authorities? The force of our cooperative efforts, should be able to move these gluttonous zombies.
trust me those gluttonous zombies know how break any efforts put together

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
I am having the same issues with my Zenith Bank PLC shares since 2019 all the same story can anybody help me with what to do
ololufemi:

Well said my brother but you know how things are in this Country. The only thing a lot of the people who act like Dinosaurs know is the word "Aggressive Change". I think we should set up a Cooperative that will assist people by getting necessary Court Orders to force the Registrars and the Stockbrokers to do their jobs and make the Capital Market transactions easier for people.

I have been chasing a plethora of outstanding dividends for some time and a particular Registrar told me they would only accept a signed Share Transfer Form instead of a Banker's s Confirmation of Signature Letter ("BoCL"wink. I requested to see their Head of Operations and asked for an explanation on why a BoCL was not acceptable. I had to explain to her that a BoCLwas moresecure.and noteworthy than the signed STF they were requesting because it requires physical presence, pictures, signatures which are verified at the bank as well as a Bank account with details similar to what the Registrars have in their records.

The Registrars agreed to accept the BoCL after my dogged explanation but they called several weeks later to tell me the signature was irregular. The signature wey I sign on the BoCL is the one I dey use withdraw money from the account o! I went to the Bank to resolve it and the Bank showed me that they confirmed the document to them.

We still dey on the matter o! It was when I threatened them to take them to an Arbitration panel or Court that they started behaving like they were concerned about resolving it. I know say na format.

1 Like

Crime / Okada Ban: We Are After Foreigners Operating Okada In Lagos — Lagos CP by 2cato: 3:25am On May 21, 2022
The Commissioner of Police in Lagos State, Abiodun Alabi, says the command is after foreigners operating as commercial motorcyclists in the state.

Alabi disclosed this on Friday in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos.

He said that the command was aware of some foreigners operating as motorcyclists in the state and that they were after them.

We are aware that many commercial motorcyclists operating in Lagos are foreigners and we have commenced routing checks with the aim of profiling them.When we finish the profiling, we will hand them over to the Nigeria Immigration Service for further investigation and possible repatriation,” he said.

On the inflow of motorcycles into Lagos State, Alabi said the command was activating the old strategy by deploying officers to all border towns to check every means of importing motorcycle in the state.

“We are going to carry out the old strategy by ensuring that no motorcycle comes into the state. We will seize any motorcycle found in any vehicle coming into Lagos,” he said.

The police commissioner had on Thursday, advised that people should stop giving out motorcycles as means of empowerment, but adopt other meaningful venture.

Alabi, on Thursday was reacting to the total ban of commercial motorcycles in some local government areas in Lagos.

“People buying Okada (motorcycles) as empowerment for people should have a rethink.

“The fact remains that banning okada in Lagos while some people are bringing them in through empowerment is giving police problem in implementing the already existing laws,”he said. (NAN)
https://thenationonlineng.net/we-are-after-foreigners-operating-okada-in-lagos-cp/#google_vignette

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by 2cato: 8:58am On Jan 01, 2022
We should keep faith in Nigeria with empty stomach while he and his cronies are busy doing what they know best
No

9 Likes

Health / Re: Help, My Heart by 2cato: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2021
iliyande:
You need to book an appointment with some consultants like gastro, nephrologist and cardiologist for a proper diagnosis
I have read this type of your statement a lot of Times in on nairaland.

For your information this is Nigeria where everyone working in the hospital especially government hospital is a professional doctor so you can just walk in to the hospital and ask for a professional in certain field
Religion / Re: "Stop Criticising FG On Insecurity, Poverty; Pray Instead - PFN Advises Christia by 2cato: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Bloggers and fake story
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Terrorists In 10 Gun Trucks Attack Yobe Military Base by 2cato: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Leave them alone for they are doing what they know how to do very well

I hope they will not blame Sunday igboho or namdi kwanu as the main sponsor

1 Like

Politics / Re: What I Expect From Northern Youths/people by 2cato: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Northern youth don't read So stop wasting your time
Politics / Re: Why Do Nigerians Put Religion Above Common Sense? by 2cato: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
From the action of one person you come to such conclusion.

Everyone is just insulting Nigeria

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 6:38am On Jun 25, 2021
freeman67:

Post restructuring, the GTB Holdco structure will consist of the banking subsidiaries and the non-banking subsidiaries. The banking subsidiaries will include GTBank (Nigeria, West Africa & East Africa) and GTBank UK while the non-banking subsidiaries will be a payment company, an asset management company, and a pension business.

For more news: https://www.proshareng.com/news/Stock%20&%20Analyst%20Updates/Guaranty-Trust-Bank-Plc--Update-on-HoldCo-Structure/57794
Dsticks47:

Not sure but I think
Pension, Asset Management, Stockbroking, Trustee, Investments e.t.c

what about ARM Investment, investment one and mansard insurance
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
ZikkyChops:

Dear Esteemed Client,
This is to inform you that GT Holdco’s (GTCO) entire issued share capital of 29,431,179,224 ordinary shares of 50 Kobo have now been listed in lieu of GUARANTY today, 24 June 2021 at NGN28.55 per share. This follows the delisting of the entire issued shares of GTB (GUARANTY) from the Daily Official List of the Nigerian Exchange Limited (NGX).

Kindly note that the ticker symbol ceases to be GUARANTY but now GTCO.

Regards,
Research
with GTCO what other business will they be doing
Travel / Re: Explosion: Six Tankers, Five Trucks Burnt On Lagos-ibadan Expressway by 2cato: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
form source-less source
Politics / Re: You have lost sense of reality – Ohanaeze youths blast Southeast Govs Over IPOB by 2cato: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
clown why use daily post to post such news
Career / Re: #mothersday: A LAWMA Woman Seen Working And Backing Her Child (photos) by 2cato: 9:22pm On May 10, 2020
This goes a Long way to prove that their is dignity in labour
Politics / Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Kalu To Affect Over 50 Other Cases by 2cato: 6:34am On May 10, 2020
Justice
Crime / Re: Police Officer Shot Dead While Enforcing Curfew In Edo by 2cato: 5:47am On May 10, 2020
Nigerian we hail the
Health / Re: Airtel Employees Donate N20m To Lagos State In Fight Against COVID-19 by 2cato: 5:40am On May 10, 2020
Ovasabi people that are modestly contract staff
Health / Re: PHOTOS: LASEMA Rescues Suspected COVID-19 Patient On Street by 2cato: 4:55am On May 10, 2020
Any body who sick is now a suspected coronavirus patient

What sick country

1 Like

Religion / Re: I Tried To Expel "Lustful Demons" From Her Body---mum, After 3 Year Old Dies by 2cato: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Op might be Clown of the highest order
Family / Re: This Boy Is Giving Us Issue At Home! What Can We Do? by 2cato: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
I know that ur brother very well he is deeply into football bet and he has a lot of girlfriends he is taking care off

1 Like

Romance / Re: Please Help! What Do I Do In This Situation? [update] by 2cato: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Marry all of them so that you will never live with regret

2 Likes

Politics / Re: No Immediate Plan To Ban Almajiri System — Presidency by 2cato: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Gej wherever you dey i no go call you mumu but you Bleep up big time

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.