Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

2cato's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cato's Profile / 2cato's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by 2cato: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
I trust my people they know what to do at the right time

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Presidency Clears Misinformation On New NIA DG by 2cato: 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mallam apointing fellow mallam who could not pass simple exam. I pity nigeria I beg who get egusisoup i get fufu for here

1 Like

Politics / Re: Delta Taking Advantage Of The Dry Season To Address The Issue Of Flooding.* by 2cato: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
I get kook beans i beg who get garri
Politics / Re: Imo Govt Deports 84 Boko Haram Suspects To Katsina by 2cato: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Politics / Re: Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello by 2cato: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
I hope buhari will support this clown for his second term

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari Discusses Peace And Security Matters At AU Summit by 2cato: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dogs and baboon will be soak in blood if gej wins
Politics / Re: President Buhari Female Supporter Blasts Him And Member Of His Administration by 2cato: 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Cry cry fowl cowantinue crying
Politics / Re: Ortom Blasts Defence Minister, Says “you’re Dancing On Blood, Graves Of Innocent by 2cato: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
But you people voted for buhari en mass so why crying now.
Bubu till nigeria get sense.
As for the dead may they find rest in the lord.
Politics / Re: Trailer Loads Of Fulanis Have Invaded Kogi West by 2cato: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Cry cry babies when your govnor was inviting them what did you say or do
Crime / Re: Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes by 2cato: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Nigeria is a nation in serious coustody

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Obasanjo’s Advice To Buhari Courageous, Patriotic – PDP by 2cato: 7:26am On Jan 24, 2018
Who dey cook this kain smelling soup whey dey make everywhere smell
Politics / Re: Why Did Nigerians Believed In Buhari Before? by 2cato: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2018
Only lazy people who like to be spoon fed believe in him

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasanjo’s Advice To Buhari Courageous, Patriotic – PDP by 2cato: 7:19am On Jan 24, 2018
Whose person beans dey burn for fire
Politics / Re: Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere by 2cato: 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Coward making clownish threats as usual

92 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Why We Haven't Disciplined Anyone Over Maina's Recall - Oyo-ita Reveals by 2cato: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thieves will never discipline their fellow thieves If the above assertion is false click like But if true click share

16 Likes 22 Shares

Politics / Re: Irrigate Northern Lands And Leave South Alone by 2cato: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Usba, sombie et al come let us do critical thinking here
Politics / Re: Benue Youths Prepare For War Against Fulani Herdsmen, Says Their Death Warrant.. by 2cato: 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Omenka no go gree for una

1 Like

Crime / Re: PHOTOS: Police Nab 56 Suspected Kidnappers, Armed Robbers And Cultists In A/ibom by 2cato: 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
And this same police can not nab fulani killer wondermemt
Politics / Re: Foreigners Employed To Kill In Benue, Others, DSS Tells Buhari by 2cato: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ha they forget to blame gej for these their failure again. If you know buhari is a clown click like

167 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: To The Ijebu's In The House by 2cato: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Lastly ijebu people are so stingy to the extent that they can drink garrium for the rest of their life hence the name garri ijebu

1 Like

Politics / Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready by 2cato: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Just to make the cattle colony looks so good and true apc and lies are 5 and 6
If you believe this story click like
If not click share

1 Like 32 Shares

Politics / Re: Miyetti Allah Demands Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Benue Crisis by 2cato: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ride on after all na una patron dey power
Politics / Re: Another $44 Million Vanish From NIA Vaults by 2cato: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Who is the thief who is the hunter Click like if buhari is hunter Click share if buhari is the thief

1 Like 66 Shares

Politics / Re: Flashback 2000: Buhari Led A Delegate To Oyo To Protest Killing Of 68 Herdsmen by 2cato: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2018
You people are the biggest clowns on earth. You know all these about bubu yet you voted massively for him. Yoruba are ......

1 Like

Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by 2cato: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Buhari is financially OK

Gej is financially OK

Governors are financially OK

Political appointees are financially OK

Masses are mentally, physically , financially not OK

Who bear the brunt ?

The masses

I have dropped all my support for this politician

I was in markurdi today

I will never support any politician again

I saw innocent children that lost their parents

I saw one asking for her mum just 3 years old

I cried , I don't know what to tell her

in the next thread you will be defending buhari with ur life
If you agree with me that sarrki is a clown and mentally unstable click like if not click share

341 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: "APC And Buhari Keep Making Mistakes After Mistakes"- Dele Momodu by 2cato: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mumu man after making ur yoruba folks vote buhar and buhari refuse not to give you any meaningfull position you want us to vote another mumu again

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yusuf Buhari Secretly Acquired Power-Bikes, DSS Operatives Sacked - Daily Post by 2cato: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Betwix bubu and gej who is the bigger thief Share for gej Like for buhari

371 Likes 11 Shares

Politics / Re: Nigerian Railway To Maradi In Niger Republic? No Way! by 2cato: 6:32am On Jan 08, 2018
When you voted clowns brain dead and dumb people into a position that need serious minded people and genius into such great position that is what you get

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Don’t Politicise Herdsmen’s Killings, Says Osinbajo by 2cato: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2018
Typical of apc and their leadder who are fond of plenty/big talk which means nothing.
If you agree with me that this man is a wise man click like
If you agree with me that this man is a clown click share
Politics / Re: Niger State Youths Threaten To Blow Up Hydroelectric Dams by 2cato: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Mumu people why not tag bubu and his crooked fashola you voted for Your share of electricity is been sold to other countries for peanut

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by 2cato: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2018
I pity those people Apc and buhari dont understand what human right is

40 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 58 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.