Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

2cuppies's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cuppies's Profile / 2cuppies's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 1:27pm On May 21, 2020
Kendocity4u:

You don’t need to Certify/Notarize your Schools Application Form please........you only Certify/Notarize Certificates......Cheers

You are right o! I did not think of that. Thanks. But now i know that i do not need to notarise/ certify the Uniassist fulda Application form , i need to add it to my certified sch docs to post. Please how do i get the uniassist application form that is not downloading?
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 6:05pm On May 17, 2020
Hallo alles leute,

Wie geht ist ihen.

Klar ja?

Bitte i need help with the Uni assist application form.
I could not pay online with my card for Fulda application. So i made a bank transfer last week. I have sent an evidence of payment via mail to them. But at the moment the application form is not dowloading- saying its presently not available. and I need the application form to go along with my other documents for notarisation this week so i can quixkly courier my docs to uniassist before end of the application date.

Or is there something am missing or doing wrong.

I will be glad to hear from the experts here.

Thanks!
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 3:47pm On May 01, 2020
Talk2Zan:
Hi

I'm new to the thread and still trying to read up on all the stuff that have been written.

However, I want to ask, is there anyone here that has successfully applied and is studying for a masters in journalism or media and communication?

I have a background in the language and arts field but I want to switch to journalism and most of the school sites I checked are asking for either experience or education in the field and I don't have time to begin getting all that. What do I do? Is it possible to still get admitted despite coming from a different background?

Please help meg

Thank you

Have you checked, FH Würzberg-Schweinfurt Msc in Journalism and Coporate Communications. check out their requirements and see if you meet up. If not try the Bsc in that field whereby you are certain to meet their requirements.

Cheers.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 3:40pm On May 01, 2020
izzyboi:

Wow undecided
Thanks, lemme continue studying in Nigeria then

Don't get discourage, register with Gothe and start A1 classes in Deutsch. With determination and tenacity you get to stage B1- C1. No time or effort spent on your life goals is wasted.

It will be worth it at the end.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 2:36pm On May 01, 2020
Magma012:
My dear, save your money somewhere else in Nigeria then when is complete you can fund.. to avoid little stories..

Thanks a lot Magma012 for the advice all noted!
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 2:34pm On May 01, 2020
Rousel:

You can't fund more than three times ,that is to say you cannot make Block Account payment more than three installments,else your source of fund will be questioned.

Thank you very much for the vital information.

Now i Know better that i can use BA as a savings acc. I will look for alternate means.
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please i need advice from the experts.

I am presently applying to schools. No admission yet. I am presently saving as well. Keeping money in the Bank dormiciallary account can sometimes make you withdraw to spend during times of need. So my question is should i open a Blocked AC now and start saving my money there on a monthly basis? that way i would not spend it. I have a specified amount i deduct from monthly salary for my savings. If yes, can i open Finitiba? Your feedback is much appreciated!!
Thankss
Travel / Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 1:40am On Mar 27, 2020
Please any body applying for Fulda winter Semester.

1 Like

Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 2cuppies(f): 10:54am On May 31, 2019
Good Morning Deutschers in the house.

Please am a bit confused, am yet to pick a date for my ielt exam for June, and get the results later in June.

Please can i go ahead a pay Uniassist for my Rheinwaal application and submit ahead, then when IElt results come, i send the code to them.

Please kindly advice, is this the right way, or do i wait till i write my ielt exam, and get result. as the closing date for application submission is nearby. (July 15th)
Travel / Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 by 2cuppies(f): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Greetings to you all.

Please i like to make enquiries on certifications of school documents at the German Embassy.

I will like to book for certification for application to a particular school that is accepting applications at the moment.

I have other universities, i will be applying as well.

Can i go back again to the Embassy after once, to certify the other documents for other schools?

Thanks!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.