Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1113558 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 1:27pm On May 17, 2020
Hello great minds!

Now that I have received my Admission Letter , I hope this is the right form to fill for Appointment Date?

I am going for Masters hope the category "B" is correct?

After the appointment booking what is the next step please?

Thanks! I am waiting to hearing from you!

God bless!

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Vlibray: 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
Philamags:
Hello great minds!

Now that I have received my Admission Letter , I hope this is the right form to fill for Appointment Date?

I am going for Masters hope the category "B" is correct?

After the appointment booking what is the next step please?

Thanks! I am waiting to hearing from you!

God bless!
Pray , pray and pray ....

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ewatts(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2020
Responded to your ping.

I can answer your questions here though. What do you need to know?
Oladapodeji147:

Bro , I got the same offer .Please can we communicate via mail ? ( oladapodeji147@gmail.com ) .I have some questions to ask .
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ble55edman(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2020
THANKS ALOT. PLS LET ME KNOW THE OUTCOME FROM YOUR SIDE IF THERE IS ANY THING. PLS NO LEAVE ME BEHIND. MY EMAIL IS don.caleb@yahoo.com. Do well to keep in touch. I would really appreciate.

CooKeed:

I'm about to complete my application to Potsdam too.

I initially found it confusing as well.

Yes, you are to submit your uncertified documents online via UniAssist . You are not required to mail physical copies to UniAssist. Submit online, print out the application form, sign it, scan and upload back on uniassist under the 'my documents' tab.

In summary, everything is done online. And no notarised copies are required at this time. When you gain admission, you will provide notarised copies for enrolment.

So, no stress. Let's share that money you were planning to spend on notarization and courier. Cheers!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by zuzman(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2020
Good day house, trust y’all doing great.

I’m in the process of applying for MSc Sports Management at the German Sports University, Cologne. I’m where they requested for an upload of my transcript and I don’t have it yet due to the pandemic that’s going on.

Do you think it’s a good idea to upload my 300L transcript Instead
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 2cuppies(f): 6:05pm On May 17, 2020
Hallo alles leute,

Wie geht ist ihen.

Klar ja?

Bitte i need help with the Uni assist application form.
I could not pay online with my card for Fulda application. So i made a bank transfer last week. I have sent an evidence of payment via mail to them. But at the moment the application form is not dowloading- saying its presently not available. and I need the application form to go along with my other documents for notarisation this week so i can quixkly courier my docs to uniassist before end of the application date.

Or is there something am missing or doing wrong.

I will be glad to hear from the experts here.

Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 6:43pm On May 17, 2020
Hello great minds!

Please educate me more on this:

I need to know the Degree of Sponsore Letter. Does it mean that:

1. The person sponsoring me will be responsible for my living expenses + my Up keeps while in Germany?
2. Do I need to live in the same house/city with the person when I arrives ?
3. Will the person be spending his personal money for my welfare ?
4. Must the person be my blood brother/relation etc ?

OR

Is the Sponsors Letter just to bypass the block account? Which means I will be on my own and be take care of myself financially when I get to Germany ?

Please NL guide me oooo.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Acuna91: 6:55pm On May 17, 2020
Philamags:
Hello great minds!

1. The person sponsoring me will be responsible for my living expenses + my Up keeps while in Germany?

OR

Is the Sponsors Letter just to bypass the block account? Which means I will be on my own and be take care of myself financially when I get to Germany ?

Please NL guide me oooo.

Sponsorship letter is an alternative to block account. If someone is giving you sl, it means that he/she is capable of taking care of you financially and otherwise which which will be definitely prove to the embassy.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2020
ble55edman:
THANKS ALOT. PLS LET ME KNOW THE OUTCOME FROM YOUR SIDE IF THERE IS ANY THING. PLS NO LEAVE ME BEHIND. MY EMAIL IS don.caleb@yahoo.com. Do well to keep in touch. I would really appreciate.

Ok boss. Will send you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
philchudi:
Happy Sunday all.

Please I need your assistance. Can someone help me with the list of Universities that do not require hard copies, application fees and not under Uni-assist.

please, please please, help a friend

TU Dortmund. In addition to the others that have been listed.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2020
Acuna91:

Sponsorship letter is an alternative to block account. If someone is giving you sl, it means that he/she is capable of taking care of you financially and otherwise which which will be definitely prove to the embassy.

Thanks very much for ur contribution ......

In that case its just to show financial capability while, the student will be on his own.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 8:11pm On May 17, 2020
Philamags:
Hello great minds!

OR

Please NL guide me oooo.

Definitely the Second Option you wrote.......

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 8:13pm On May 17, 2020
2cuppies:
Hallo alles leute,

Wie geht ist ihen.

Klar ja?

Bitte i need help with the Uni assist application form.
I could not pay online with my card for Fulda application. So i made a bank transfer last week. I have sent an evidence of payment via mail to them. But at the moment the application form is not dowloading- saying its presently not available. and I need the application form to go along with my other documents for notarisation this week so i can quixkly courier my docs to uniassist before end of the application date.

Or is there something am missing or doing wrong.

I will be glad to hear from the experts here.

Thanks!

You don’t need to Certify/Notarize your Schools Application Form please........you only Certify/Notarize Certificates......Cheers

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by arch111(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2020
starboychan:
Upload the motivation letter and references online.
Make sure you indicate the name of the school on your motivation letter

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Philamags(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2020
Kendocity4u:

Definitely the Second Option you wrote.......

Thanks for ur contribution.

What if the city where the uni. Is located is different from where my sponsor lives?

Thanks!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Samdebest: 11:08pm On May 17, 2020
starboychan:
Is the 2nd school application also through uniassist?. If yes , you're good to go. Uniassist will retain your documents for a year think so one set of documents is enough.

You don't need to send application form to uniassist by post. You can upload it if it's necessary to include an application form.

You should only certify your certificates and nothing more.

I didn't see this on time, yes, the 2nd application is also through Uni assist...The info is very helpful, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 7:50am On May 18, 2020
Philamags:

Thanks for ur contribution.

What if the city where the uni. Is located is different from where my sponsor lives?

Thanks!

Someone in another City/State can issue you a SL even without living in your intended City/State Of Study........although there’s an exception in some cases due to different City’s Living Standard........E.g Someone living in Lagos and another person living in Sokoto can’t have the same Expenses in a Month......Sokoto will obviously be cheaper......so I heard in this kind of scenario Someone in Sokoto can issue a SL for someone in Lagos but it might not fly in the Embassy.....they might question that SL because technically they know someone living in Sokoto can’t cater/fend for someone in Lagos with his Meagre monthly resources....I hope this explains it for you.....lol....cheers

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by uncleseries: 8:28am On May 18, 2020
BoyHuncho:
I'm only aware of University of illnaneau (not sure of d spelling but Google will modify it) and university of bremen
Unfortunately the university of ilmenau do request for 25- 30€ to assess foreign certificates.
This is after applying online.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 8:56am On May 18, 2020
uncleseries:

Unfortunately the university of ilmenau do request for 25- 30€ to assess foreign certificates.
This is after applying online.
Yea they do....but their Admission Letter is almost certain if you meet the necessary requirements and their AL lasts for two years so you know what that means, you just chill and wait for Appointment Date from the Embassy if you’re in Cat B.....it’s a small City so they always encourage students to come and study there......Jobs are scarce there though so you have to shuttle to nearby Cities to earn a living.

NB: I’ll advise you to pay the money so you can have it as an option if other schools disappoint you.....all the best

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by seeker63(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sheney: 10:50am On May 18, 2020
Good morning house, I would love to connect with anyone around Osun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo state that would want to send documents to uniassist between now and next week Monday to connect with me so as to share the money.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by zuzman(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2020
Help a brother here

zuzman:
Good day house, trust y’all doing great.

I’m in the process of applying for MSc Sports Management at the German Sports University, Cologne. I’m where they requested for an upload of my transcript and I don’t have it yet due to the pandemic that’s going on.

Do you think it’s a good idea to upload my 300L transcript Instead
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kemi08: 11:23am On May 18, 2020
Hello All
Please I am going to certify my documents at Ikeja High Court, please I would appreciate timely feedback on the appropriate office to go to and how much I would be paying. Biko I will appreciate timely response

Please this is quite urgent, am literally stranded. I
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by philchudi: 11:38am On May 18, 2020
BoyHuncho:
I'm only aware of University of illnaneau (not sure of d spelling but Google will modify it) and university of bremen

Thanks a lot
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by philchudi: 11:42am On May 18, 2020
Dimz69:

Universität Bayreuth , Universität Bremen , Universität Saarland Universität Regensburg (some courses) RWTH Aachen Universität Hamburg .. e.t..c
(Universität Potsdam and TU Berlin requires no fee under Uniassist )

Thank you very much my dear

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by philchudi: 11:44am On May 18, 2020
Kendocity4u:

Yea they do....but their Admission Letter is almost certain if you meet the necessary requirements and their AL lasts for two years so you know what that means, you just chill and wait for Appointment Date from the Embassy if you’re in Cat B.....it’s a small City so they always encourage students to come and study there......Jobs are scarce there though so you have to shuttle to nearby Cities to earn a living.

NB: I’ll advise you to pay the money so you can have it as an option if other schools disappoint you.....all the best

Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Sheney: 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
Anyone that want to send documents to Germany (Uniassist) this week, please let us connect so as to share the money
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CooKeed(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2020
Kemi08:
Hello All
Please I am going to certify my documents at Ikeja High Court, please I would appreciate timely feedback on the appropriate office to go to and how much I would be paying. Biko I will appreciate timely response

Please this is quite urgent, am literally stranded. I

Good day. I hope this is not coming late.

Just go to the front of the high court. Even before you get there, some young men and women who act as middle men will approach you and ask you what you want to do. They do all sorts of legal documentations there.

It's very straightforward.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
Hi All,

Please, did anyone apply to Friedrich–Alexander University Erlangen–Nürnberg for a bachelors course. I am a bit confused about their 2 way admission process. Please ooo heleeep
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 18, 2020
Abeg oooo our naija brodas and sisters una reject this skul gaskia?

Martin-Luther-University Halle-Wittenberg

Na only me one go dia... abeg make person we dey dia show up oooo abeg and advise me... d non-publicity sef dey even make me fear....i take God beg una

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: adeniranfam(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.