Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

2cute's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cute's Profile / 2cute's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Describe Boko Haram In 2 Words. by 2cute(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
boko haram grin
Politics / Re: Describe Boko Haram In 2 Words. by 2cute(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
suicide bombers
Religion / Re: Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians by 2cute(m): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
Man's commendation of man means nothing really. God's commendation is what counts.

There is no such thing as hell, if @ all there is, then is poverty,

@JPWorld: Hell they o!! I am sure you will find out some day.
Romance / Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by 2cute(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ Poster, I commend you for one thing. And that's the fact that you spoke out. I will  like to assure you of one thing, help is coming your way.
When I finished reading your story, I thought hard to find and suggest a way out for you but I arrived at nothing more than what some honourable people here have said. I then took a moment to do what I always do whenever I have any issue to resolve, and that is asking  God for guidance. He never said to say anything to you, but to do something for you. You'll find the help you seek. EVERYTHING WILL BE RESOLVED but please do one thing for God as soon as you see this: Sincerely repent before Him. God loves you.
Religion / Re: Must I Always Get Angre With God Before He Answers Me? by 2cute(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
Madu, you do not need to get angry with God. Learn the way of faith. It will help to get you stabilized when things do not come as fast as you expect. Faith is what moves God not anger. And to be frank with you, God fears no man, meaning He does not regard your anger towards Him. It's pretty useless to get angry at Him. Pray earnestly that He teaches you how to relate with Him by faith.
Career / How Can I Become A Stock Broker by 2cute(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2008
Pls How can I become a stock broker?
Adverts / Grab These Five Forex Robots For Only N2000 Now! by 2cute(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.