Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,987 members, 7,852,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

2cute's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cute's Profile / 2cute's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Religion / Re: Have You Ever Witnessed The Gift Of Interpretation Of Tongues by 2cute(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
Here's an old video of late Kenneth E. Hagin ministering, in which the gift was in operation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws00swVg6cs You can skip to around the 59th minute and watch all through till around the 75th minute. Blessings.
Literature / Re: Write Your Life Story In 6 Words by 2cute(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
It's been challenges all the way!
Fashion / Re: What Is The Name Of This Haircut? by 2cute(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
OFA ORI

1 Like

Business / Re: Naira Master Card Now Accepted By Facebook.com For Advert Placement by 2cute(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
oluks05:

Did u need a token before u cld use d card?

Sorry for late response. I just saw this today. I did not use a token. The card was accepted and the fb adverts ran for a while utill they notified me later that there was a problem along the line and so discontinued my campaign.
Food / Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by 2cute(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
salam001: Yuck,Never did,Never will
If you tried the okin shortcake, am sure you'd have loved it.
Business / Naira Master Card Now Accepted By Facebook.com For Advert Placement by 2cute(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2012
I had always tried without success to place advertisement on facebook with my GTBank Naira Mastercard, but surprising enough, I tried again 3 days ago (2/10/2012) and my card was accepted and I have my advert running. I just thought to let someone here know in case they've had same issues. Shalom!
Travel / Re: Planning Of Trekking From Lagos To Maiduguri. Pls Advice Me by 2cute(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2012
Beloved, if you go 2kph, i guess you could be in Kaduna under 2months. Good luck to you o.
Religion / Re: Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan by 2cute(m): 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Dear LORD Jesus, please save my President's wife. Thank You in Jesus' name.
Religion / These Links Can Change Your Life Forever by 2cute(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
If you need to get a good grip on your spiritual life please see some of these links. And to my friends who do not belief in God, these links can help change their minds. God bless us all together!

(_1_) http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/Prepare_to_meet_your_God/index.htm

(_2_) http://christiscoming777./2012/07/25/testimony-of-heaven-hell-the-condition-of-todays-church-by-rodolfo-acevedo/

(_3_) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Tq7_FkDMpPc&NR=1

(_4_)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=324mB7NlUHI
Jokes Etc / Re: Not FUNNY But SERIOUS by 2cute(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
A blessed post. May the praise of God ring in our hearts forever. God bless our OP.

1 Like

Jokes Etc / The First Useful Chain Message On BBM by 2cute(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
The first useful chain message on BBM

1 - Never send religious message chains that tells people they will encounter bad luck or good luck if they don't broadcast, or if they luv God or hate satan, seriously, it doesn't work. It just shows your hypocrisy & idleness of mind.

2 - Don't write anything in your status that mentions or insults another person.

3 - No one is "happy" now, 3 hours later ''mad'', 1 hour later "bored'', then ''sad'' or "angry", etc. That's a spiritual challenge go 4 deliverance or shrine or search for some professional help. Do not declare it publicly on bb.

4 - If your girlfriend or boyfriend / wife or husband, cheats on you.... Please understand that no one is interested to know that u & ur partner broke up, so don't write it in your status.

5 - If you want to text someone so badly, respect his/her ''busy'' status if its on. And people please don't try to act busy by putting on ur so called "busy" status.

6 - Don't change your Nickname/status, like 500 times a day. Its not cool anymore, it would just let everyone know how lifeless you are.

7 - For God sake Blackberry hackers and viruses don't exist. The Blackberry and I-Phone are virus free technologies.

8 - No dead woman will haunt/sleep with you if u don't send this chain. Its just a stupid believe.

9- stop broadcasting the match scores we own a TV thank you smiley

10- There is no phone company in the world that is going to give a poor family some money every time you broadcast 'this' msg

11 - New BBM icons do not get activated by broadcasting messages. In fact, nothing can ever be activated or deactivated by broadcasting a message

12- THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!!! BBM providers are NOT going to "delete" or "remove" you if you Don't broadcast a stupid msg.

2 Likes

Jokes Etc / Re: Exam Questions For The Joke Section by 2cute(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
I love this. Lightned my mood. Thanks OP! God bless ya.
Webmasters / Re: How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome by 2cute(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2012
why would i take it off

i love it

Abi o. I see no reason why I should take the Timeline out. I guess one man's meat is another's poison.
Religion / Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by 2cute(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
I'm also in love with the following verses; I prayed them consistently for 3 months in 2005 or so and my spiritual life was never the same since then! Eph 1:17-19 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power.
Same for Eph 3:14-19 and Col 1:9-12. I prayed them so much that these scriptures got stuck to my brain and can say them word for word without looking in the Bible.

4 Likes

Religion / Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by 2cute(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
I love Psalm 34:5 which says "They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed".

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by 2cute(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpoint in another - wedding crashers.
Politics / Trouble For Paid-parking Monitoring Officers Opp Nhis Abuja by 2cute(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2012
Just about 10 minutes ago, some staff members of the NHIS Abuja came out to stop paid-parking monitoring officers from issuing them fines for parking in the street, despite the presence of the police. A bit of physical struggle ensued as some of the officers were dragged into the NHIS premises. I think someone needs to tell the government that this paid-parking thing should be restricted to certain areas, if not completely abolished, as it has become quite frustrating.
Religion / Pls Help! by 2cute(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
Pls Help!!
I am looking for the lyrics of a yoruba song which goes something like this:
Mo yin Oba ogo ohun ni Olorun
Mo yin fun se iyanu re ti o ti fihan...
Ise re yo ma yin/2x
Fi ibukun fun Oluwa okan mi
I know the way the song goes but am not sure of the wording in some part.
Will appreciate if anyone can help me out pls. Thanks so plenty!
Politics / Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by 2cute(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Jalal: Hope no lives lost.
CANT SAY FOR NOW. BUT THE SECURITY OPERATIVES HAVE STARTED CONVEYING THE INJURED FOR ATTENTION...
Politics / Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by 2cute(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2012
JUST LEARNT IT HAPPENED AT THIS DAY OFFICE...
Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja by 2cute(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2012
THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST AT UTAKO DISTICT IN ABUJA JUST ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO. THE BLAST HAPPENED CLOSE TO THE POPULAR JABI PARK. PLS CALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO KNOW IF THEY ARE OK. MAY GOD DELIVER MY NATION FROM BH.
Religion / Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by 2cute(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

Why am I not surprised that you did not explicitly claim that God has shown himself to you?

I really wish I could. His showing Himself is purely an experiencial thing and non-physical at all. Like, I could be prayin sometimes and then He starts to speak with me about something I asked earlier. Sometimes I keep things where I don't remember and then I ask Him to remind me where. And as I busy myself with some other activities He directs my mind to the exact loaction I left whatever it is. i know that sounds logical; like forgeting and then remembering later, but truth is it sometimes happens in ways one cant explain away as a guide of the mind or so.

Ok, i think this should help me explain it a bit better: about 3 weeks to the coup in Mali, I was just alone when I heard "Pray for Mali". (I get such instruction from Him from time to time). I told some friends, and we started praying about it some 3 days after. Then after a while I saw news headlines on screen saying there was a coup in Mali. How could I have known about that? I mean that must have been God! cos I know i don't belong in any secret society whereby a demon could have shared that with me. so you see sir, God exists really. But I certainly can't prove Him to you. He'll have to do that Himself.
Religion / Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by 2cute(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
I really wish I could. His showing Himself is purely an experiencial thing and non-physical at all. Like, I could be prayin sometimes and then He starts to speak with me about something I asked earlier. Sometimes I keep things where I don't remember and then I ask Him to remind me where. And as I busy myself with some other activities He directs my mind to the exact loaction I left whatever it is. i know that sounds logical; like forgeting and then remembering later, but truth is it sometimes happens in ways one cant explain away as a guide of the mind or so.

Ok, i think this should help me explain it a bit better: about 3 weeks to the coup in Mali, I was just alone when I heard "Pray for Mali". (I get such instruction from Him from time to time). I told some friends, and we started praying about it some 3 days after. Then after a while I saw news headlines on screen saying there was a coup in Mali. How could I have known about that? I mean that must have been God! cos I know i don't belong in any secret society whereby a demon could have shared that with me. so you see sir, God exists really. But I certainly can't prove Him to you. He'll have to that Himself.
Religion / Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by 2cute(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

Lol....how idiotic, has god shown himself to you in the first place? No, so sharaap!

Well, if for beliving in God am idiotic to you, all well and good! I'm so cool with it. But truth is God shows Himself to people, but not in the way logic can make out. you certainly will know when He visits soon, as I hope... sleep tight buddy (that's if we're in same time zone). I love your bold ness man!!
Religion / Re: A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue by 2cute(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
logicboy:

There is no difference between God and an armed robber. They both give you a chance to do their bidding under a guise of free will. Failure to do so, is punishment with your life.

Lake of burning fire. What kind of sadistic douch£bag would create such a place?

I can't help laughing at this coment. logicboy is the kind of guy God loves to prove His existence to, which I pray He does as soon as this week! lol

On a second thought, logicboy probably believed before and had gone quite deep with the Lord, then something happened and now he is become irredeemable[/b]. Cos I see no reason why anyone would be so vehemently opposed to the idea of God existing! And it's unfortunate really cos the bible stated clearly that some people are impossible to restore to grace... Heb 6:4-6
[b]"It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age,if they fall away, to be brought back to repentance, because to their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace."
Religion / Re: I Abandoned Religion And God Today. I'm Free. by 2cute(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
wether or not you want to be involved with God, it does not change the fact that GOD LOVES YOU AND HAS PAID THE SUPREME SACRIFICE FOR YOU SO YOU COULD SPEND ETERNITY WITH HIM.
Family / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size by 2cute(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKED

Hi Niralanders!
This post shows how you can determine your age by your shoe size. A friend on fb posted it on her wall so I tot I'd share it here. It's especially a usefull invention for PAs and MAs who cannot tell their correct age. Try it & see.
1. Take your shoe size
2. Now multiply it by 5
3. Add 50
4. Multiply by 20
,  5. Now add 1011 (Last 2 digits in this number must be the 2 digits of the current year for it to be completely. Eg 1010 for 2010 and 1012 for 2012etc)
6. Subtract the year you were born.
The number you get will be your shoe size & your age. The first 2 digits are your shoe size & last 2 are your age. Am i right?

3 Likes

Religion / Re: How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? by 2cute(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2011
Why Is Jesus The Son Of God?

I want to give Christianity a chance and with an open mind, i ask how do we know Jesus is the Son of God?

Quite simple really. God could not have come to have sex with a woman so as to bring forth JESUS, because He is a SPIRIT. And spirits don't function like us. But He really needed to bring forth a HUMAN to deliver us Humans. So what did HE do? He sent WORDS! through the angel Gabriel.  As found in Luke 1: 26-35
26  And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
. GOD IS KNOWN TO CREATE THINGS WITH HIS WORD - Gen 1:3
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

MY HONEST SUBMISSION: MAN CANNOT REVEAL GOD TO MAN, ONLY GOD CAN REVEAL HIMSELF TO MAN. So dear poster, ask GOD to show you the truth. I can bet my life on it the He'd do it!
Politics / Environmental Offenders To Wash Toilets In Lagos by 2cute(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
The Lagos State Government on Thursday said it was set to apply “non-custodia” sentences on environmental offenders by making them wash toilets in the full glare of the media.

The state Commissioner for the Environment, Mr. Tunji Bello, said government was displeased with the abuse of the environment by some people.

He said the government had zero tolerance for environmental degradation, which had become daily features, especially in the Lagos Metropolis.

Bello said, “Some people are reverting to old habits of indiscriminate dumping of refuse and illegal street trading. We note that these abuses are setting the state backward from its high environmental standard.

“The Lagos State Government is henceforth poised to commence in accordance with the laws, the restoration of environmental sanity so as to prevent environmental offenders from eroding the gains of the last four years.

“The government will start applying non-custodian sentences such as making offenders to wash public toilets in the full glare of the media. In addition, any car or bus in which refuse is thrown on the streets will be used to carry refuse to dump sites for specified hours as punishment for the uncivilised conduct.”

The Commissioner added that the government would also commence full enforcement of the state street trading laws to discourage street trading.

He also announced that there would be no restriction of movement during Saturday’s environmental sanitation between 7am and 10am.

Bello said the decision  was to allow students, invigilators and officials of the National Examination Council participate in the nationwide examinations for Senior Secondary III pupils.

Source: http://www.punchontheweb.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=5710:environmental-offenders-to-wash-toilets&Itemid=542
Politics / Re: Describe Gej's Administration In 2 Words. by 2cute(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
fuel subsidy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.