Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,000 members, 7,852,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

2cute's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2cute's Profile / 2cute's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Travel / Re: How Many Nigerian States Have You Visited? by 2cute(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Yuneehk:
Op u done waka oo.. Well, I've been to Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Cross Rivers

I try small. I am sure there'd be a lot of nairalanders who have been to all states!
Travel / How Many Nigerian States Have You Visited? by 2cute(m): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Okay, so today I just sat down and started wondering how many states in Nigeria I have lived in or visited. As I began to list them, I came up with 21! I will list them out shortly but do you mind telling us how many are yours, or even list them? It'd be fun to know.

These are the states I have lived in:
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kaduna, Nasarawa and FCT.
The ones I have visited are: Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Edo, Kogi, Kano, Plateau, Niger, Benue, Enugu, Anambra, Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

Over to you wonderful Nairalanders! smiley wink
Forum Games / Re: Four Letter Word Game: Start New Words With The Last Letter (reloaded) by 2cute(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
Live
Religion / Re: Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) by 2cute(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
That first one "If Not Jonathan", was by a supposed prophet called Thankgod Abam, who was recently found out in Abuja after fraudulently collecting about #565,000 from a young lady whose life he claimed he wanted to settle. The lady cried to Brekete family where they helped her collect back her cash. The guy had since left abj. Development control even took down his structure at Utako District.

This is not to say genuine Prophets are not around! They are everywhere, as the body of Christ can't do without them. Only let's be careful who we run to.
Politics / Re: Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) by 2cute(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dem don finish matter, una dey here dey roll una eyes say dem no go fit! Na una sabi. Better go pray make God preserve Him heritage for naija.
Me just waka pass sha...
Religion / Re: Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) by 2cute(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dear Onyiibazz, what "This Generation" means in that scripture is "The generation that shall be on earth as at the time all the signs spoken about will be happening". Thus, you could paraphrase like so:

"Verily I say unto you, The generation that shall be on earth as at the time all the signs spoken about will be happening shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
Rev 22:20 KJV
Religion / Re: Reason Why Our Prayer Is Not Being Answer And The Solution!!! Pleased Read by 2cute(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thank you for this!

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: The Free Feedback Thread For Your Music And Music Videos by 2cute(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Here's a new one from me. Let me know if it blessed you. Thanks!

http://www.reverbnation.com/imd8/song/23419979-blessed-in-your-presence
Celebrities / Re: List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! by 2cute(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
One more name to mention will be Hope Olaide Wilson

She featured in Tyler Perry's "I can do bad all by myself".

2 Likes

Crime / Re: New Scammers In Town! by 2cute(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
It's been around a while. I remember my colleague was caught in their web sometimes late 2012 here in Abuja. The man walked into our office at Utako and rapped so smoothly we all believed him. My colleague paid around #7,500 but never a single signal when he tested it. I would have been a victim too but for lack of cash on hand that day. The man was Igbo and gave us his number which we called repeatedly but he never picked.
Properties / A 5-bedroom Flat Apartment Within Osogbo For Urgent Sale by 2cute(m): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by 2cute(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Congrats to anty 'motola. but what's the chieftaincy title now is it IYALODE of Ondo or what?
Health / Re: How Often Do You Wash Your Towel? by 2cute(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Every Christmas cos I have to travel home and take it with me. I dont want nobody seeing me as a dirty bro. grin
Romance / Re: 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert by 2cute(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
It's good to be an introvert. Life gets easier that way.
Programming / Re: How Much Do You Earn As A Developer Per Month? by 2cute(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2013
ypeace: Its a good thing to learn buh i tink it should not be because of the money. Lik the op said, the trend is to ginger the swagger of the new biee in programming. My advice to those askin the op to teach dem;; dont giv up on ya present goal, dont start programmin because of the big big moni pple are mentionin here.......
Best regard
I agree with you totally ypeace. For someone like me, it's more of wanting to get to know how to program really good and not because of the money. I sing -infact working on my 2nd album-, am a preacher and I even got a regular job as well but whenever I see or learn of guys doing good at programming, I get so dissatisfied with myself. I just want to know how to develop sw. I'll begin again today! I certainly will.

1 Like

Programming / Re: How Much Do You Earn As A Developer Per Month? by 2cute(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2013
winexviv:
Thanks for your question. This is how i make my cash.

Firstly i build different websites for different clients and satisfied clients keep referring new people to me for new jobs. The minimum i charge for a web job and that is a static website is 50k and that one might be many (can't be specific) per month. Most big jobs i get which are above 500k come but not too often shaa but my agents take their cut too.

Secondly, i develop payment extensions(GTPay, Interswitch, Cashenvoy and Eyowo) for opensources like Opencart and Woocommerce and different clients especially from Nairaland keep buying them. I sell my payment extension for 15k but for custom jobs i might charge 50k and above depending on the task involved. Many clients keep purchasing them.

Finally, i do web programming consulting of upcoming developers and they pay for that. Most of the developers that consult me are my friends shaa, so i charge them small but most times free.

The last but not the least, everything i do is by the special Grace of God, and not by my might, experience or wisdom. This is how i make my money as a freelancer. Goodluck with your career.

Okay now this got me so angry at myself for abandoning my software development dreams since 2009! I am actually close to tears right now. I got started with VB.net and could not find my way round some things so I just dumped the books. Please can you just show me the pathway to this success story you painted above? I am doing well for myself even as head admin for the company I work with but I have never stopped dreaming about becoming a software engineer. Your little help will help am sure. Thanks.
Career / Re: What If You Were In "Oga At The Top's" Shoe? by 2cute(m): 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
From bbm:

Dear All, I'd like to ask that we do please be a bit more responsible with our use of social media specifically regarding the 'Oga at the top matter' it may have made for a good laugh in the beginning..but now its an overkill, with Tshirts, viral videos,pple following the man's children on twitter...these have now become abit too heavy! His wife went to channels to protest his inability to sleep! Do we need a suicide case on our hands just for a few laughs?- Pls, let's 'keep it down!'..not to mention that we are further hurting our country's image when we go viral with these and are we happy now that the Man is now on suspension? Pls be sensitive. End it! Don't forward videos, any thing viral, don't comment on websites etc. Help a man here after all we all don't get obvious things right all the time and we are not PERFECT EITHER. .sign ur name and forward if you agree. Many thanks!

2cute

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by 2cute(m): 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
My oga at the top just red this thread and hasn't stopped laughing for a moment; laughing so loud with teary eyes grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Happy 71st Birthday To Pastor Adeboye: by 2cute(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Happy Birthday Daddy G.O! May your light shine brighter still. Thanks for letting God use you for us Sir.
Religion / Re: Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! by 2cute(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Happy Birthday to Rev(Mrs)Anita Oyakhilome! May the LORD keep you stronger and better still. May you keep going upward and forward in Jesus' Name. I celebrate God's grace on you.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Share Your NIMC Test Experience by 2cute(m): 11:58am On Feb 23, 2013
FUTA, Akure is my Center and I was scheduled for 9am. But as we speak, even the 8 o'clock batch never enter hall. And man gas to go back to abj today. Calling on heaven sha. Wish us all the very best.
TV/Movies / Re: Which Horror Flick Gave You Goose Pimples Way Back? by 2cute(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2013
Nightmare on Elm Street
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. by 2cute(m): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
Nigeria 3 1 Mukina Burkina Faso

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? by 2cute(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Patience
Properties / Three Bedroom Flat Apartment For Sale by 2cute(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
Programming / Watch Google Do A Barrel Roll! by 2cute(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hi guys, check this out:

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Stanbic IBTC Just Called For Aptitude Test. by 2cute(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2013
the word where was used instead of were in the topic.

3 Likes

Food / Re: Have You Ever Eaten Termite? by 2cute(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Loved it as a kid, we even ate some raw, but whenever I ate it as a young adult, I'd puke immediately. So I stopped eating. Same with snails.
Celebrities / Re: Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt by 2cute(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
confusion247: Wow....but will all this bring back the dead?
Certainly not. But if this new story is true, then it's only a matter of months before justice is done for beloved Whitney. One can only pray and hope that all other celebrities with this kind of issues will break free before it gets rather late for them too.
Celebrities / Whitney Houston Murdered By Drug Dealers Over $1.5m Debt by 2cute(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2013
Whitney Houston murdered by drug dealers:
Just saw this on yourjewishnews.com and decided to share:

Whitney Houston was not killed by a drug overdose, which is the reason given according to official reports, rather she was murdered by drug dealers, according to a new shocking report by a private investigator.

Whitney Houston was murdered, according to the claims of private investigator Paul Huebl published in the National Enquirer.

The Hollywood, California detective allegedly uncovered evidence including CCTV video which shows her to be the victim of an attack by two men who were sent to collect a drug debt.

The problematic singer, who died on February 11, 2012 at the Beverly Hilton, is said to owe more than $1.5 million to drug dealers before her death shocked in Los Angeles, California.
"I have evidence showing that Houston fell victim to high powered thugs who were sent to collect a huge debt owed ​​to drug dealers," he told the newspaper.

He also believes that despite the coroner's report that claims there was no foul play involved, the signs on her body tell a different story.
"Houston’s body showed classic defense wounds that would have occurred while she was fighting for her life," he told the newspaper.

Huebl claims to have discovered new information through a network of informants and said that he turned over the new evidence the FBI with the intention that the case be reopened.
Source:
http://www.yourjewishnews.com/Pages/24885.aspx
http://now.msn.com/whitney-houston-murdered-by-drug-dealers-claims-national-enquirer-report

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.