Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

2elliot's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2elliot's Profile / 2elliot's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 101 pages)

Politics / Re: You Can Never Fight And Win Government by 2elliot: 7:19pm On May 06
Khyrvxjzy:
this is for the enemy of progress, that you can never win government.
Government is Lord
What is this boy saying? Almighty empires bigger than Nigeria rise and fall. Even your yoruba empires fell. There are no absoluteness with anything human affairs. This Nigeria you all defend and ready to kill for will one day die and new nations or associations will rise. You can only chose how that dissolvion will happen: whether through guns and bombs, or through dialogues. But black men like you are averse to peaceful dissolutions. So, you can have blood once again on your hands as it happens.

1 Like

Politics / Re: We Aren’t Igbo, Rivers Ikwerre People Reply Ohanaeze by 2elliot: 4:47pm On May 06
Sharpsharp00123:
chinedu when did ijebus tell u they ain’t yorubas?

Rivers people reject u igbos but yorubas are your problem
My yoruba students in Ijumu LGA in Kogi state vehemently denied being Yorubas during my youth service there.
Politics / Re: See why the Coastal Highway In Nigeria Is Impossible by 2elliot: 12:04pm On May 06
NorthernAgender:
Igbos have been always denied their identity whenever they want to make a bad remark they usually hide under the south south people to carryout their evil habits. Like this op claiming port Harcourt. He forgot that average Niger delta will rather channel their energy on something that will more productive.

The useless being forget that the whole of lagos island even part of surulere and some part of ikoyi even the whole of Eko Atlantic and part of oworo were ocean and they sand filling it to be habitable for people.

The project that have been in place for over 30 years no administration's ever talk about it and each administration stolen trillion of naira even if not dollars self? If those money stolen by this individual can be channel to this project would the project will still be there?
Some of you are just criticizing without constructive even including your boss peter obi but you guys from that region really get empty brain spits on your head bro.
When the flooding will start, you will not be there to help us. The project itself is a good one, but one must take cognizance of the environmental dangers, the financial burden on the nation, and other alternatives that can be employed.
I am from Bayelsa state. Even though the project is promising, I won't be bambozled to accept something that is not thoroughly analysed and planned.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Must Be Igbo Always? by 2elliot: 10:49am On May 06
NorthernAgender:
It's a big shame on this particular people criticizing a gigantic project like that coastal road how on hell you will be hating other people just because good things are coming on their way?

Even we northerners that supposed to be criticizing the project maintain our side and support it even the position aren't saying anything regard the project.

Igbos continue attacking the people of southwest especially the president just because the project not pass their territory and still destroyed their brother property acquired in a fraudulent way.
Tomorrow, you will exonerate Tinubu and then hang Umahi if this project is not completed and there is an embezzlement. Same way you exonerate Buhari and hang Emefiele.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway by 2elliot: 10:42am On May 06
As far as the road will be completed in record time, I am whole in support of the government.
Politics / Re: How To Engage With Obi's Supporters Without Stress by 2elliot: 5:04pm On May 04
helinues:
Right medicine

grin
Na only once I don agree with you on something. Other times, na you be the biggest ''gbaun'' I have ever seen.
Politics / Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by 2elliot: 2:40pm On May 04
LegendHero:

lol, you forgot you are talking to a Yoruba man. Have we not survived enough in opposition since 1960 up to 1999? You think Yoruba people fear opposition politics? Dey whyne yourself.

Hear this bro, Yoruba have equal stakes in Nigeria with those you Ibos look up to as the power holder (Hausa/Fulani). So either they continue to govern and you Ibos continue to play second fiddle to them like Ekwueme/Sylvester Ugoh and etc. But ANYTIME that presidential slot come to the South, the Yorubas will never be pushed away by a minority Ibo from getting it.

So you can collude with the North and be their VP for 500 years, but when it’s time to be the frontline presidency from the South, Yoruba will always decide!
I am an Ijaw, not Igbo. But I am warning you, a day of reckoning will come upon you guys if you don't change.
Politics / Re: How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense by 2elliot: 12:18pm On May 04
Bobloco:

When you vote for your Yoruba presidential candidate, as it has always been since time immemorial, it's not tribalism but when the SE votes for a candidate from the SE, you get agitated and shout tribalism.

You are an ethnic bigot, LegendHero

The south east will always remain the most detribalised ethnic group in Nigeria and your f**cking opinion will never change that fact

Stop replyjng that nonentity
Politics / Re: Lagos - Calabar Coastal Road. Old And New Alignmen. What Would You Do?. Pics by 2elliot: 3:38pm On May 01
chopnaira:

Victim mentality. The Oniru with several more properties and Bola Ariyo of Mami beach are not complaining bitterly. It's always the people with an inbuilt victims mentality.
Are you not mad like this? What is wrong with you idiots without human conscience? No one stops Bola Ariyo or anyone else affected by that projects from complaining. If they don't complain; it is still their right. Allow anyone complaining to do so. Una hatred for Igbos is demonic.
If they praise themselves, you call it chest beating. Whatever the Igbos do, you bile filled entities must antagonise. No one stops you from blowing your trumpets. So allow them breath.
Business / Re: Why Naira Depreciated By 23% In 4 Days — Currency Dealers, Analysts by 2elliot: 9:04pm On Apr 29
Gboom:

Going from consumption to production is not a day job, it entails a lot of infrastructure to be put in place.
Your obi is just a deceiver because he is one of those importing goods to Nigeria thereby killing production
That how you said going from consumption to production is not a day's job until Buhari's eight years passed without any achievements. And that is the same line you are using now, and before you know it, another eight years will pass without any achievements. Una no wan gree get sense for this corntree.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) by 2elliot: 11:18pm On Apr 27
Max24:

Obidients are generally illiterates. Thank you for educating them. They are as senseless as their Agulu fraud messiah. That's why some of us did vote for their guy. Imagine building a 17th century borehole. Like Obi, like his supporters .
There is no hope for your redemption from this madness.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Whites Want To Colonize Africa Again. by 2elliot: 11:12pm On Apr 27
Over 80% of my friends on Twitter and telegrams are white people, because I follow them mostly for Biblical endtime news and revelations. Look, the kind of chaos that will soon enculf this world will be out of this world. Just that thing that will spark this chaos that is not well known yet. But blacks will definitely receive the highest casualties.
The hate that is brewing in the west against migrants, especially towards Africans is becaming very pronounced. Soon, a cleansing will happen. They will flush black Africans from the face of the earth. The horrors of transatlantic slave trade will be a child's play as compared to what is brewing. The white man hate us with passion. And their globalist leaders are setting us up, so that we will be blamed for their failures.
Politics / Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by 2elliot: 6:47pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Asgard my guy.

Anytime I remember your “Tinubu must contest” chant last year, I always laugh hard.

Yoruba people are the only majority tribe from the South. It is only a majority tribe that can say “Emilokan” in a multi-tribal Nigeria and still go ahead to win the election.

Obi is from a minority tribe, he can’t win a national election. I will be sad too if I am a Peter Obi supporter.
The day nemesis will come knocking on your doors, I just hope that innocent yorubas will not pay for your sins. After Tinubu, you have at least 16yrs before power can come to your land. Tinubu will not be there to give you this leverage you have. Remember, there are no permanent friendships or enmity. The north that you so much rely on can switch on you, and it will be game over for you.
You forget so soon how a liberal Goodluck Jonathan gave you lots gasping for breath; so just imagine a fool blown bigotry against yorubas by any leader from the north or South in the near future.
Be very careful and stay humble.
Politics / Re: Who Is The Next Jagaban In Yoruba Land? by 2elliot: 12:00am On Apr 26
A time will come when yorubas will learn a political lesson. There will be no jagaban to come to their aid that time.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Heading Towards The Right Direction by 2elliot: 2:26pm On Apr 24
helinues:
All the good news that have been flying around from all corners are just totori.

It's just a matter of time before things would be better than before.

We believe in the administration of his excellency President Tinubu.

Better Nigeria ahead.

PTN : This thread is for positive minds and patriotic Nigerians, the born haters of Nigeria should stay out or we go invoke Sanpona on them
This is what you said during Buhari.
Politics / Re: Free Ijele Speaks by 2elliot: 2:25pm On Apr 24
sweerychick:
I've been trying to look for a post I think that was about 6 years ago here on nairaland someone warned him about a day like this..
The person told him that he would be used and dumped by APC..
E go be me. I always told that mofo that a day like this will come for him.

1 Like

Politics / Re: This Unusual Heavy Rain For Almost 2 Weeks, Hope It's Not Cloud Seeding Effects? by 2elliot: 6:52pm On Apr 23
helinues:

Bro na fable story be that
Which aspect of it is a fable? What prophecy of the Bible is fake? Has knowledge not increased as the Bible said will happen close to the end of the world? Look around you, are you not amazed by how quickly knowledge and science increased in just few decades and centuries? Has wickedness not increased as the Bible said? So, Which aspect of it is a fable?
Politics / Re: This Unusual Heavy Rain For Almost 2 Weeks, Hope It's Not Cloud Seeding Effects? by 2elliot: 6:41pm On Apr 23
helinues:

Make our generation pass first

Na we go destroy ourselves las las even before any major natural disasters. E.g all those senseless wars and the mass production of weapons of destruction

grin

The generation of those who saw Israel became a nation will not pass before the end comes. Mind you, Israel is over 70yrs. So the time is almost up as the grace period winds down. Also remember that the third temple could be built anytime from now as almost all sacred items are ready including the red heifers.
Politics / Re: This Unusual Heavy Rain For Almost 2 Weeks, Hope It's Not Cloud Seeding Effects? by 2elliot: 6:11pm On Apr 23
helinues:
For almost 2 weeks now, it has been raining so heavily.

It also rained so heavily in China that the flood issue there currently is a big mess.

Hope all this global heavy raining is not the effect of UAE cloud seeding?

Just curious
God's judgements upon the world. The world will soon end.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obidients Are The One Attracting Unnecessary Insults On Peter Obi by 2elliot: 4:40pm On Apr 23
helinues:

Here you go, this is one of the known Obidients creating countless monikers to troll.

This one was created just today for the as usual 6 years counting daily trolling.

His comments history is my witness
You are not important, young lady. So stop feeling funky because of this visual attention that you and your ilk get here which do not translate to money in your account, except for your monthly 30k you guys are allegedly paid.
If after these wasted and painful nine years of our national lives, you are still wondering why we insult you and your ilk, then very clearly you are irredeemable.
Politics / Re: Japa: Run-away Cityzens In Tears As Uk-Unemployment Worsens by 2elliot: 6:14pm On Apr 22
I have had opportunities to travel the the UK, Canada and Australia, but each time I was not keen to travel. Even if I will changey mind to travel, it won't because I want to escape Nigeria shege and sapa. I rather live here and fight for the development of my immediate home and community.
I have many whites as friends on twitter and else where. There is a time bomb waiting to explode someday in the future. Immigrants will be punished very hard for the failure of their countries. The hatred toward African migrants and others is growing, and soon enough it will reach a boiling point. They are blaming migrants for the deploration of their societies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Peace Treaty Signed By Oyo With The Fulani Is Submission by 2elliot: 2:42pm On Apr 22
helinues:
Why is that your headache, na him be the real question .

Must you guys lumped others to what they don't believe in or what can't work for them?

The Ajegbedos dem
It is our headache because those fulanis will not just stop with the yorubas. They will come for my people too. That time, your people will be willing tools to them to achieve their aims. Some of you slimy yorubas don't know what you are putting yourselves and the entire south into. Already, your betrayals are costing the middle belt destructions and deaths by those barbaric Fulani. Those Fulani plays very long games, it is just a matter of time we become completely doomed. That time, your almighty jagaban will not be here to protect you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Igboho, Akintoye Write Tinubu, Demand Yoruba Exit From Nigeria by 2elliot: 2:31pm On Apr 22
Doyin2:
Two Yoruba cash out idiots.

Have they carried out any referendum to determine the percentage of Yorubas that want to exit Nigeria?

Insanity is when you claim to represent a group of people, without their majority consent.

Fucking black clown. Did your fathers have a say when Nigeria was created? You are waiting for a rigged process to give you Sovereignty.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Igboho, Akintoye Write Tinubu, Demand Yoruba Exit From Nigeria by 2elliot: 2:28pm On Apr 22
Xammie001:
Public Disclaimer
I’m not part of the People The so called Akintoye, Sunday and Ola wrote letter on behalf ooo.
I’m a proud Nigerian come rain come shine
Thanks
Coward!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 101 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.