Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

2geda4eva's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2geda4eva's Profile / 2geda4eva's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2geda4eva: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

What you need to show at the port of entry is your verified return ticket and accommodation for the duration of your stay. Don’t forget your yellow card and mind you they can deport anyone because of that but if you get money to bribe them sha because SA airport is corrupt

Why would you think of booking one way ticket for a tourist visa in the first place. That’s shows you are desperate and mind you there is no job unless you are freelancer or yahoo boy

You may need Atleast 5k rand as bta but it’s advisable to have dollars on you to have enough to spend when you get there

SA is not good for immigrating, just go there to enjoy the views and spend your money

Do I have to show the BTA at the airport in Nigeria or SA? I intend to send money to change money directly from my account when I get there
Travel / Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2geda4eva: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hello Guys, I have gone through the thread and it has been very helpful. However for the sake of myself and others travelling, I would appreciate if you can shed light on the following:

1. What are the documents needed at the airport while traveling to SA with evisa?

2. Will I be allowed to travel with a one way ticket or is it compulsory have a return ticket?

3. Do they ask for BTA at airport?

4. What other information should one be equipped with while traveling

Thanks in advance please

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.