Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1742112 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (916) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
I have rands available for sales. If you are interested you can send me DM
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
ayodeleajayi220:
I have rands available for sales. If you are interested you can send me DM
what is your rate?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2022
Please can you share the website for it
Tryhard:
This South Africa E-Visa by VFS thingy is really fast & I’ll advice people going on visitor’s visa to utilize the platform, or if your passport is stucked at the high commission, you can use it and within 10 workings days when your E-visa is out, you can withdraw your passport.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2geda4eva: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2022
DUKEOFIBADAN:

What you need to show at the port of entry is your verified return ticket and accommodation for the duration of your stay. Don’t forget your yellow card and mind you they can deport anyone because of that but if you get money to bribe them sha because SA airport is corrupt

Why would you think of booking one way ticket for a tourist visa in the first place. That’s shows you are desperate and mind you there is no job unless you are freelancer or yahoo boy

You may need Atleast 5k rand as bta but it’s advisable to have dollars on you to have enough to spend when you get there

SA is not good for immigrating, just go there to enjoy the views and spend your money

Do I have to show the BTA at the airport in Nigeria or SA? I intend to send money to change money directly from my account when I get there
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 9:32am On Dec 20, 2022
44NGN
Tesclaros:
what is your rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 9:51am On Dec 20, 2022
Gernny:

https://saonline.vfsevisa.com
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2022
Gernny:

https://southafrica.vfsevisa.com/
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DUKEOFIBADAN: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2022
2geda4eva:

Do I have to show the BTA at the airport in Nigeria or SA? I intend to send money to change money directly from my account when I get there

Not necessarily you show them here in Nigeria but they might ask, just tell them the amount on you to proof you are not carrying more than the approved amount. But it is necessary you show them at SA airport because they ask most times after going through your return ticket and accommodation booking. It’s better you travel with dollars so you won’t get stuck when you get there
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is the fastest visa application I have ever seen. Applied 15 Dec 2022. Visa grated 20 Dec 2022

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by iaskquestions: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2022
dennis201:
This is the fastest visa application I have ever seen. Applied 15 Dec 2022. Visa grated 20 Dec 2022
congrats.. how many weeks pr months were you given?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
dennis201:

What route this you use ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congrat can u share. Document you uploaded and payment you did
How do u get a secure hotel pls

dennis201:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
iaskquestions:
congrats.. how many weeks pr months were you given?
1 week for nurses taking exam in south Africa

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=Tryhard post=119298975]

What route this you use ?[/quotes
Vfs e visa route
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by flavann: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2022
I applied 16 Nov for sticker visa through VFS Abuja, they returned the passport and took my documents only, i am not a fan of evisa i like to see visa in my passport... i was called today to return my passport to VFS. hopefully they will issue it.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Once you have been called to return it they will issue it.
flavann:
I applied 16 Nov for sticker visa through VFS Abuja, they returned the passport and took my documents only, i am not a fan of evisa i like to see visa in my passport... i was called today to return my passport to VFS. hopefully they will issue it.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Gernny:
Once you have been called to return it they will issue it.
Happy to see that you’re now the one advising people. Good one there! Keep it up.. “cheers”
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hian � what advice when I submitted I asked them what it means when they ask for your passport,means visa is granted.
Tesclaros:
Happy to see that you’re now the one advising people. Good one there! Keep it up.. “cheers”
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Gernny:
Hian � what advice when I submitted I asked them what it means when they ask for your passport,means visa is granted.
I meant you did a good job by telling him what it means.. keep it up
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2022
flavann:

My sister applied on this same date from Lagos, I hope she is granted today�. Please when is your travel date?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2022
flavann:

What visa category did you apply for ?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Anniebam: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tryhard:

Please is the VFS e visa done online or I have to go to VFS physically to apply/submit at some point?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by pufframmy: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
it online
Anniebam:

Please is the VFS e visa done online or I have to go to VFS physically to apply/submit at some point?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oluwaloniglory7: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good evening everyone

Please I and my family wanted to apply for South Africa next year April for Easter vacation, can I apply for VFS evisa by February?

Please is valid pay flight ticket & hotel reservation require or just reservation till when we get our visa?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sanctus1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Please help !!! I just got my yellow fever card from the health office and I tried scanning the barcode but it’s giving me error message “ oh snap please enter valid code ��‍♂️
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Oluwaloniglory7: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
If you are sure you did it in a legit way no cause for alarm

Sanctus1:
Please help !!! I just got my yellow fever card from the health office and I tried scanning the barcode but it’s giving me error message “ oh snap please enter valid code ��‍♂️
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by flavann: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tryhard:

Tourism
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by flavann: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
Anniebam:

My sister applied on this same date from Lagos, I hope she is granted today�. Please when is your travel date?

my travel date was yesterday, same day they asked me to return my passport
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Oluwaloniglory7:

If you are sure you did it in a legit way no cause for alarm

No!!!! There is cause for alarm o. You have to verify it first. Because if you submit it like that, they will refuse you on unverifiable yellow card. In fact that is rampant now than any other reason. Scan it and input your details on it. If your details can’t be found please validate it. Quick even if you’ve submitted, try and do something about it before they treat your application! Try and validate it yourself o and see your details and everything comes out successfully!!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Sanctus1:

You have to verify it first. Because if you submit it like that, they will refuse you on unverifiable yellow card. In fact that is rampant now than any other reason. Scan it and input your details on it. If your details can’t be found please validate it. Quick even if you’ve submitted, try and do something about it before they treat your application! Try and validate it yourself o and see your details and everything comes out successfully!!

Alternatively use this website and input your details

https://yellowcardnigeria.com/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (916) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: Lucybabe81 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.