Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1729636 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (915) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sanctus1:

Just bank statements from sep to oct dated and stamped from the bank

I have 16 pages but not able to compress to 1mb that is clearer.
Do you have a better site I can do that
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sanctus1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
talentarena:
Applied since October, got my visa today after i submitted a new application with e-vfs yesterday, but the problem is my visa has wrong date of birth, what do i do??

Please boss which other documents did you apply with ? Make I no do mistake
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sanctus1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
dennis201:

Ahn I No know ooo
I just uploaded it and the thing went through
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by muzybow: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
dennis201:

How many MB is it in total?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dennis201: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
muzybow:

How many MB is it in total?

4.8mb
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by harliamin: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
talentarena:
Applied since October, got my visa today after i submitted a new application with e-vfs yesterday, but the problem is my visa has wrong date of birth, what do i do??

if you truly applied yesterday and you got it today, why did you cover the visa application date
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
talentarena:

You applied yesterday and got today? Wow! Why don’t they allow long term visa ��‍♂️
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
dennis201:

use compress2go dot com

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Sanctus1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please where can I get the yellow fever certificate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by talentarena(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
[qyou dont understand i applued on their site since October then made new applications with e-vfs yesterday and my old application was approved today but it had a wrong date of birth as their form was always misbehaving then and thats my problem now

uote author=harliamin post=119183505]

if you truly applied yesterday and you got it today, why did you cover the visa application date[/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Sanctus1:
Please where can I get the yellow fever certificate?

Port Health at Wharf Apapa, Seme Borders, MMIA Ikeja and Abuja Airport. That’s all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 6:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Please someone should advice me here I applied since November 24th at Lagos vfs office, I'm going to SA to apply for Georgian Tbilisi visa,and my flight is 9th do I forget this application and use vfs e route or just. Give it time,I booked a real flight, submitted sch fees payment admission letter,and my sponsors bank statement,I don't know why it's taking long.please any suggestions.
Tryhard:
The South African Consul General in Nigeria, Mr Darkey Africa has revealed that the submission of fraudulent documents is responsible for the delay in the issuance of South African visas to Nigerians.

Darkey added that the other reason for the delay is the high demand for the visa. He made this revelation known to Tribune Online in a chat yesterday.

Meanwhile, Africa noted that the delay would be well managed if straightforward applications are made.

You know the demands for South African visas is quite high and the turnover takes too long because people submit fraudulent documents.

“I have met the then President of Travel Agents. We made a presentation to them. We showed them the frequency of fraudulent applications as opposed to those who are compliant.

“We told them if we eliminate this, the turnover will be as quick as imagined.” He said.

“There is probably a misunderstanding. The rules and conditions for applications are the same.

Any embassy you go to, it is the same answer given by their officials. Nigerians are noted fo forgery of documents and fraud. This is what led to internet fraud and This is why our prayers do not get answered by the Almighty God. Presenting forged documents to embassy officials lengthens the time it takes for verification.

To do a diligent vetting of these falsified documents will waste time. At the end, the official will reject the application. Nigerians will go out to complain that the embassies are not issuing visas to them. Whereas, it is their faults. These officials have their country’s national interest and These are the Nigerian citizens that go overseas to soil the name of our country by becoming vagabonds and rely on their host country’s hospitality and behave badly when they do not meet the expectations of their host country. To the foreign embassy thoroughly vet and only approve visas for those applicants with genuine documents

https://tribuneonlineng.com/fraudulent-documents-increased-demand-responsible-for-delay-of-south-african-visa-to-nigerians-%E2%80%95-consul-general/
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kumbhuru: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2022
chuksozy:
In the past few months, many colleagues have been denied visas after retaining their passports for months. Thanks.
You know this and you still want to chuck head? Continue
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by kumbhuru: 7:59am On Dec 16, 2022
What are you people looking for in that useless country?? Them cuzz una?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Gernny:
Please someone should advice me here I applied since November 24th at Lagos vfs office, I'm going to SA to apply for Georgian Tbilisi visa,and my flight is 9th do I forget this application and use vfs e-route or just. Give it time,I booked a real flight, submitted sch fees payment admission letter,and my sponsors bank statement,I don't know why it's taking long.please any suggestions.

Use the E-vfs, but then this is festive period you might not get an outcome this month. But still try to use the e-VFS, it’s still faster than this physical submission. They are trying to clear backlogs at the SAHC, Abuja. Plus you suppose no book flight yet till your visa decision is out, Well if you can move it to a much later date, just in case.

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 11:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Morning all, please does anyone know when the SA embassy in Abuja is closing for the year and the VFS as well?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Poetchi:
Morning all, please does anyone know when the SA embassy in Abuja is closing for the year and the VFS as well?

I doubt if the embassy close for the year, they only go on public holiday both for their home country & Nigeria.

Vfs haven’t announced yet, but vfs in SA is closing on 20th
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Thank you

Tryhard:

I doubt if the embassy close for the year, they only go on public holiday both for their home country & Nigeria.

Vfs haven’t announced yet, but vfs in SA is closing on 20th
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 080bjaked(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
I have 15k Rand's for sale at 45NGN per Rand (slightly negotiable) in case anyone is interested.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ayodeleajayi220: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2022
I have few rands available for sales. Incase you are interested you can send me DM.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by ifeoluwasegun(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2022
Yesterday, I received my response from the E-Visa DHA and that my application was denied.

Reason: Travel time has elapsed.

Submitted application since Sep 23, 2022.
Intended date of travel: Dec 10, 22

Received response Dec 15 that application rejected because travel time elapsed and that I could appeal the decision within 10 working days.

Any idea how I can submit the appeal please?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tryhard: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
ifeoluwasegun:
Yesterday, I received my response from the E-Visa DHA and that my application was denied.

Reason: Travel time has elapsed.

Submitted application since Sep 23, 2022.
Intended date of travel: Dec 10, 22

Received response Dec 15 that application rejected because travel time elapsed and that I could appeal the decision within 10 working days.

Any idea how I can submit the appeal please?

This thing looks so strange to me because they waited till the time elapsed before they replied you. And you applied 3 months before the day of departure. I feel it’s intentional or something. I’d advise you to re-apply on the e-vfs page. Not the e-DHA!

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2022
I have 20k Rands for sale.
Please dm if interested.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Tesclaros(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
2fine2fast:
I have 20k Rands for sale.
Please dm if interested.
what is your rate?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2fine2fast(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tesclaros:
what is your rate?

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by 2geda4eva: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hello Guys, I have gone through the thread and it has been very helpful. However for the sake of myself and others travelling, I would appreciate if you can shed light on the following:

1. What are the documents needed at the airport while traveling to SA with evisa?

2. Will I be allowed to travel with a one way ticket or is it compulsory have a return ticket?

3. Do they ask for BTA at airport?

4. What other information should one be equipped with while traveling

Thanks in advance please
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by DUKEOFIBADAN: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
2geda4eva:
Hello Guys, I have gone through the thread and it has been very helpful. However for the sake of myself and others travelling, I would appreciate if you can shed light on the following:

1. What are the documents needed at the airport while traveling to SA with evisa?

2. Will I be allowed to travel with a one way ticket or is it compulsory have a return ticket?

3. Do they ask for BTA at airport?

4. What other information should one be equipped with while traveling

Thanks in advance please

What you need to show at the port of entry is your verified return ticket and accommodation for the duration of your stay. Don’t forget your yellow card and mind you they can deport anyone because of that but if you get money to bribe them sha because SA airport is corrupt

Why would you think of booking one way ticket for a tourist visa in the first place. That’s shows you are desperate and mind you there is no job unless you are freelancer or yahoo boy

You may need Atleast 5k rand as bta but it’s advisable to have dollars on you to have enough to spend when you get there

SA is not good for immigrating, just go there to enjoy the views and spend your money

5 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hello please can we chat through email
chuksozy:
Guys I'm new here. Please help me out. I urgently need to book for nursing exam visa in SA. It will take just about 3 days or 4 max. What category of visa should I apply for and which service or office should I go through. In the past few months, many colleagues have been denied visas after retaining their passports for months. Thanks.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hi please can you check your email
Samtoog:

The maximum validity you can get through the E-visa route is 90 days (3 months). The route is only for short visits. You can still apply through this platform if you want 3 weeks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Poetchi: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2022
SA VFS is closed from 19 Dec till after New year holiday
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Gernny(f): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Please who has the link for e visa site.
Poetchi:
SA VFS is closed from 19 Dec till after New year holiday

(1) (2) (3) ... (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) ... (915) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.