Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

2goodness's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2goodness's Profile / 2goodness's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2022
Goodmorning Gurus

Please someone should please guide me on this:

Please how can someone help me make payment for tuition deposit before enrollment from the US?
Thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Everyone please help oh
What should i do to rectify this issue i am facing IHS?

I am charged $1152 94 for my dependants, which i paid for one, they are still charging me same for a one year programme. MA was charged $890.65 which is more than £705 i am suppose to pay.
NB: the fee is excluding bank charges.
This consuming my dollar oh.
@dduchess90
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Sheggy13:

For a 1 year course, your IHS fee is £705 not £470 as you think. This is so because extra 4 months will be added on top of your course duration on your visa. You're expected to pay half of £470 = £235 for that 4 months. So what you're told to pay $860 is correct, as the USD equivalent of that £705. All the best.

In my own case, The MA was charged $890.65 while the depedants were charged $1152.94 all for a one year course.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Press yes
You won't loose anything but next time use desktop mode

Thank you very much.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
mydeporch:
From your options bar on Google page(the three dots) Change it to desktop site by clicking on it.it will change to amend.

Thank you very much, i appreciate.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2022
@dduchess90

Please kindly assist.
1. I am unable to amend my appointment date, i clicked on the 'linked' button and was asked the question on the attached screenshot, i am scared i may loose the date i already had.
2. I currently have 544.96$ and want to pay for visa fee for my dependant, it was refused and reversed(fee debited was 458.35) because of insufficient fund.
Please what should i do?

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
2goodness:
Please, i want to amend my appointment, what do they mean my this question?
I clicked at the linked button, which took me to this question.

NB: The linked button was formerly Amend, which is no longer showing.

Goodmorning everyone
Please someone should help me with this as i am still seeing Linked, no button for amend.
Thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2022
Please, i want to amend my appointment, what do they mean my this question?
I clicked at the linked button, which took me to this question.

NB: The linked button was formerly Amend, which is no longer showing.

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2022
giselle237:
put the dates as is shown on your CAS and if that’s what comes out then yes.

Thank you very much. I appreciate.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 2goodness(f): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2022
@justwise
@Dduchess90
And others please assist.

I Started my visa application on friday. Main applicant paid 890.65$ for IHS. When registering dependants, on getting to IHS payment, dependant fee was at 1152.94$ for a one year course(19th of September 2022 to 18th September 2023. I even tried again today, it is still same amount. Please is this supposed to be? What could be the cause? Main applicant has also paid for visa and priority service.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! by 2goodness(f): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2014
My watsapp num: 07086506109
Romance / Re: Distant Relationships And Phone Calls by 2goodness(f): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
MztrChukwu: Walk into any network service provider and request for a CUG line... last I checked, glo offered me a CUG line to my fiancee and it only costs 1k per month. Trust me, I'm talkin 24/7 calls
Romance / Re: Distant Relationships And Phone Calls by 2goodness(f): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2014
MztrChukwu: Walk into any network service provider and request for a CUG line... last I checked, glo offered me a CUG line to my fiancee and it only costs 1k per month. Trust me, I'm talkin 24/7 calls

True talk. From my experience, dis is the cheapest plan for you.

And trust this can help you.
Romance / Re: He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him by 2goodness(f): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2014
ritababe: From abinitio we were friend because am a stranger in aba i have nobody to turn to except him, anytime he start his gen he normally take it far to avoid disturbance but since he woo me and i refused, anytime he start his gen the noise bang like an aeroplane in my window and the smoke fumes inside my room like trailer CO2

I report to landlord, he say he will talk to him(if he has done that i dont know) so anytime i want to read i will go to my friends place to read.

Please what do i do?

Call an elder to help u look into the matter to avoid fight.

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.