Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

2mch's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2mch's Profile / 2mch's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 151 pages)

Romance / Re: The Difference Between South African Girls And Nigerian Girls - SA Lady (Video) by 2mch(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17
These useless slaves are comparing themselves with Nigerian girls. No wonder the bitterness and anger towards Chidinma. It stems from inferiority complex and jealousy.

Everybody always calling and trying to compare with our Nigerian queens. I have never seen Nigerian girls do this. Nigerian girls over all. You think you can get their men by spreading rumor bout them? Shame on you, slave. With Okada cap werey de disguise.

4 Likes

Health / Re: I Contracted HIV 1st Time I Stepped Outside Of My Marriage - Man Says (video) by 2mch(m): 9:54pm On Sep 17
perryy:

Lie. No risk at all. Talking from experience
Tell that to this man. Experience is the best teacher.
Health / Re: I Contracted HIV 1st Time I Stepped Outside Of My Marriage - Man Says (video) by 2mch(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17
mmadu4:
from many studies i have come to understand that hiv is not something you get easily. infact you can fork an hiv person without getting infected

when i did my hiv test i was told by the nurses that is very unlikely to get hiv easily like that. unless your blood and the persons blood come in contact. so this man should check well
Which study is that? Stop misinforming people, you can get HIV the first time you have sex. This is why being with promiscuous people who are fucking all over the place are putting your life at risk.
Sports / Re: Ngozi Okobi Gives Birth (Photos) by 2mch(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17
enemyofprogress:
Her husband should do DNA test before doing the naming ceremony.

What's going on? I am at Ilesha Roundabout now. I can't find anybody here. Everywhere is silent. Even the market women are nowhere to be found. Ejowo eja mi si, kilosele...?
Oro and dem de look for sacrificial lamb.
Family / Re: Why I Left My White Hubby And Lost My UK Visa After 4 Months With Him In UK by 2mch(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17
member13:

My point exactly. Black men are seen by them as sexual tools, nothing more. How many of them would introduce you to their family wholeheartedly? How many of those families would accept you? Do you think those women see Black men as top dogs? A lot of men all over the world also want to sleep with Black women; that doesn't imply that they value them. Black men are not seen as the symbol of masculinity. That is white men. White men are seen as conquerors and builders and inventors. Asian women worship white men. Even Black women do the same. And white women marry out the least. I don't know who deceived Black men into thinking that we are the symbol of masculinity. No inventions. No technology. No modern philosophy. Running to other men's countries when we don't build our own countries. Yet we are the symbol of masculinity? Really?
Don’t mind those fools. If you fall for their talking points you are doomed. The only place where black man is even considered human is in Africa. Don’t let them deceive you. They carry white woman and they are even looked down on more like slaves eager to fit in. They say Black women are not respected but black men are? Who will respect you and disrespect your woman? They think like fish. Stupid racist and useless children with escapee father coming in Nairaland to talk their internet slave trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: South African Youths Are Very Lazy - SA Lady (Video) by 2mch(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17
Nobody cares about the slave camp called South Africa.
Sports / Re: Ngozi Okobi Gives Birth (Photos) by 2mch(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17
DevilsEqual:
Congrats to her

That feeling is outta the world for them

My Kenyan friend, Nkomo said Nigerian female footballers look like men shocked
And Kenyan men and women look like skeleton with big teeth and big head.
Family / Re: Why I Left My White Hubby And Lost My UK Visa After 4 Months With Him In UK by 2mch(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17
Inception:

Unfortunately, that is true

1st is the white woman (Europeans/Caucasians)
2nd is the Asian women(mongols / Indians)
3rd is the South American (mexico/Columbia etc)
4th is African woman (From Africa o)
Finally it is Black American women at 5th position grin
Majority of Black men still marry and have children with black women. Same as other races. So your list there is wrong and you are a very stupid small boy for bringing that slave mentality to Nairaland.

This black woman dumped and ran away from your white master. So, you better reverse the mumu list. No one divorce more than White people.
Family / Re: Why I Left My White Hubby And Lost My UK Visa After 4 Months With Him In UK by 2mch(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17
BadBradley:
Black women aren't exactly top of the interracial or global dating poll of desirability.

And most of them are dramatic, masculine and very stiff.

Useless Oyinbo, you better get off Nairaland with that una crazy and psychopaths thinking.
Crime / Re: Kristina Joksimovic Strangled, Chopped & Blended To Paste By Husband by 2mch(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12
Oyinbo level of madness na grade A
Politics / Re: MKO Abiola's Children Accuse Kola And Wuraola Of Diverting Their Inheritance by 2mch(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12
Polygamy only works for poor Randy men. If you have sense and money and you don’t want to waste your hardwork, run from polygamy. Otherwise everything you are working for is in vain. Don’t even bother. If they don’t sell it, share the money and end up poor. They will fight, kill and destroy themselves over the money. Everything you suffered for will disappear in less than 20yrs.

1 Like

Politics / Re: ₦‎8 Billion Not Enough To Audit Over 1,000 MDAs – Auditor General by 2mch(m): 11:47am On Sep 12
Do they not collect salary for loafing around all day All they need extra is to be stationed at their MDA for the period of Audit and communicate the results while there. Once the Audit is completed they go back to their ministry. I think the government need to sack this guy. By the way no government employee should be allowed to go to the press and talk anyhow like this. This is the work they are paid salary to do. Let them do their work. No other country pay any foolish estacode. They only reimburse expenses after you show receipt and it must be within a range approved by government or they won’t refund it.

If he want to claim that his staff will fly all over the country, hook them up digitally and let these MDA’s send their file by computer. They don’t even need to travel anywhere to do the job. All they need is access to the books digitally and excel files of that MDA.
Politics / Re: African Leaders Arriving In Beijing For China-Africa Summit Starting 4th Sept by 2mch(m): 1:30am On Sep 11
African leaders are very stupid. Always going cap in hand to these useless countries that all they do is give 10 and collect 90. Why are all the African leaders going to one country? Such summit should be done on an African soil.

More focus should be on trade between African a countries and charting plan at least 100years for prosperity of the continent. Instead of running around like fools always begging for everything we have in our own soil.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Three Men Accused Of Killing Women, Feeding Their Bodies To Pigs Appear In Court by 2mch(m): 12:28am On Sep 11
So na Indian come de kill South Africans in their own land now. Where their energy for fellow Africans? Na wa o. Indian?
Events / Re: How Nigerian Kids Celebrated Birthdays In The 70s And 80s (Throwback Photo) by 2mch(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09
This na poor man pickin o. Rice and stew as cake ke.
Celebrities / Re: Zlatan Ibile, Poco Lee And Others At Yhemo Lee Wedding (Video, Picture) by 2mch(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06
Lindlady:
Bride is ugly. Groom is handsome.
How I so much dislike all these ladies with too much paint as make up!
Marry first. Online commenter but single like camel for desert. You fine reach her eyeball?

10 Likes

Politics / Re: I Can’t Hand Over Edo State To An Unintelligent Man – Governor Obaseki by 2mch(m): 10:00am On Sep 05
Finish your term and go. The people decide not you.
Family / Re: I'm Contemplating Divorce After Two Years by 2mch(m): 1:55am On Sep 04
ABANGWABOI:

That is their business Bro..
I'm traveling out Next year Inshallah and my wife go remain for naija...
Never will I bring her over... If she likes make she sleep around for naija e no concern me.. but I ain't taking any Nigerian woEman abroad NEVER...
Lol. Small boy. Na teenagers de advice you for internet. You no know. But you will learn real life eventually.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by 2mch(m): 7:48am On Aug 27
babajero:
which rejection are you talking about, he has enough money to sleep with you and all your friends together because that is all you people know these days.
Be like your mama de Bleep Yahoo boys because I don’t see why a man if you are one will make this comment. You think all the girls de do like your mama

1 Like

Sports / Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by 2mch(m): 7:46am On Aug 27
This one don de get mental illness from all the blow dem de blow him head. Big fool. It’s better to keep quiet and be respected than to open your mouth and remove all doubt that you are a dumb and lousy idiot.

Why won’t you be seeing ashawo when that is what you are looking for. To come and insult am the women in the state shows you are mad and it’s animal that brought you up. Your mama follow for the ashawo.

3 Likes

Travel / Re: South Africans Are Ordering Bolts In Nigeria All The Way From South Africa, N by 2mch(m): 11:29am On Aug 22
Useless unevolved apes those South African retards.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) by 2mch(m): 2:56am On Aug 21
Anybody you hear has lived or even traveled to South Africa. Take them for test o.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Arrested 4 Allegedly Stealing $10 Mill In U.S Unemployment Benefits by 2mch(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20
Chinese, Indians and other Africans and Americans also steal. This criminal should be dealt with. Stop tagging and spoiling Nigeria name. Every country has criminals. You are sick OP and the government need to do something about Nairaland and other blogs destroying Nigeria reputation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: List Of Oil Producing State 2024 & How Much They Got As 13% Derivation by 2mch(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12
Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers people need to go to all their past Governor houses and burn them and all the people there. These people are demons.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Omobayo Godwins Is Edo State Deputy Governor - Edo Government To Shaibu by 2mch(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12
Tinubu is nice. If na me I go use this opportunity frustrate Obaseki life. Lmao.
Education / Re: 43,000 Applicants Fail CBT For Oyo State Teaching Job by 2mch(m): 7:15am On Aug 09
These ones will rush to become private teachers in private schools. Lmao.
Politics / Re: Russian Government Denies Involvement In Kano Protests by 2mch(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04
molas02:
What is the brain behind raising Russian flag during hunger protest in the north Nigeria
The mumus think they fit carry coffin for Putin. LMAO.
Health / Re: World Hepatitis Day: It's Time For Action by 2mch(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28
Hepatitis C has cure. Hepatitis B will soon have cure. Most adults are exposed to it and it goes away by itself. Except those who their body can’t successfully fight it. But everybody should get tested. Most people live long lives without medication. There is also a vaccine for Hepatitis B, make sure everyone in your household is vaccinated. Not everyone’s body can get rid of the virus.

9 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: More Than 80 Russian Soldiers Killed By Tuareg And Jihadists In Tinzawatin(pics) by 2mch(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28
You go fight people when their ancestors live over 1000 yrs in desert in their terrain. When you na cold and ice be your terrain. Of course you will lose. Africans are undeafeates in Guerilla warfare when weapons match. Oyinbo advantage is air force. Otherwise, dem no reach those people wey their natural terrain na forest or desert.

Even Arabs the way dem defeat these kind Africans na through religion. Lol.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: ‘Aremu Omo Asabi’: Witches, Wizards Delayed My Birth, Says Obasanjo by 2mch(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27
If they succeeded. Nigeria will have been an entirely different country. I don’t know who the witch was. OBJ or the alleged witches.
Romance / Re: NDLEA Officer Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend (Video) by 2mch(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27
Looks old oooo! But maybe na the glasses or one of these boys with old man face. Goodluck to them.

1 Like

Business / Re: Dangote: End Of The Road For A Monopolist? By Soji Adekunmbi by 2mch(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27
Mawan:
Whoever wrote this article is a very biased fellow.

What your Govt over the years failed to achieve, a man came aboard and got it done, Now you came up here calling such an achiever a monopolist?

Business is all about competition.
Dangote hasn't stopped anyone from competing.

Haha. Dangote will cripple you if you try to comPete with him. Ask BUA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 151 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.