Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

2muchblessing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2muchblessing's Profile / 2muchblessing's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2muchblessing: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2020
2muchblessing:
Car available for rent

07 Corrolla

We rent out for 35k weekly. (Don't call to negotiate)

You must have atleast 2 verificable guarantors

Call-- 0********
NO more available.

No more available.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2muchblessing: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Car available for rent

07 Corrolla

We rent out for 35k weekly. (Don't call to negotiate)

You must have atleast 2 verificable guarantors

NO more available.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2muchblessing: 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
2muchblessing:
05 corrolla available for rental

35k weekly

Must have verificable guarantors (2)
Owner takes care of all repairs and maintenance.

Call-- 0************

Please stop calling as car no more available.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2muchblessing: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
05 corrolla available for rental

35k weekly

Must have verificable guarantors (2)
Owner takes care of all repairs and maintenance.
Romance / Re: Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? by 2muchblessing: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Goddys:
I'm single cuz most girls are after money..
You think all girls are after money then you haven't found the one for you.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? by 2muchblessing: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Am single cos I trust no girl.. apparently the few that like me just like me for the money nothing else, plus it's easier this way I can manage my life when am single and do things I wish to do without anyone calling me to come home and keep her company(thunder fire am), not sure of getting married in nearby future
Keep looking, I'm sure you haven't found that special woman otherwise you would feel like to get married the following month.
Romance / Re: Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? by 2muchblessing: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sometimes it just feel good to be single than being played by these sex starved guys who thinks relationship is all about sex and women wanting their money especially nairaland guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by 2muchblessing: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
PDP 4 life,Jonathan all d way

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.