Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari (27533 Views)

PDP Leaders Have Turned Wike To MMM – APC / "Nigeria’s Past Leaders Have No Right To Talk" - Oshiomhole / Ayo Fayose Explains Why Atiku, Northern Leaders "Dumped" APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by tundemogba12(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
When will this man govern his state?
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by samuelrodger9: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's hard for me to understand how a right thinking man will vote for Buhari. After what he has done in the past, how people celebrated his ousting by babangida. I believe the good spirited Nigerians will go to march on 28march and renew the mandate of our dear presido. Ride on GEJ, vote transformation. Vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by ozo13(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
francizy:
I don't like the part he talked about Yar'Adua..

Else, he made sense in all other aspect..
laffin.sense made indeed.so that part he said pdp traversing the country and seeking for grassroot support (may b traditional ruler endorsement as we have been seeing)is what u tag as making sense abi.well done bro.I hope they will allow card reader and PVC only.or u too Neva dey convince say na card reader and PVC be the best for this election
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
Chanchit:
This man talks too much rubbsih but he dey try pass FFk, anyway since he's now sure they would win can the election now hold? Make we hear scores quickly abeg.

Abi ooo! grin
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls joke apart,This man is campaign 4Apc.....
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Gbawe2: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
samuelrodger9:
It's hard for me to understand how a right thinking man will vote for Buhari. After what he has done in the past, how people celebrated his ousting by babangida. I believe the good spirited Nigerians will go to march on 28march and renew the mandate of our dear presido. Ride on GEJ, vote transformation. Vote GEJ

"Transformation" and GEJ in the same sentence given the total failure we have all witnessed Jonathan deliver over the past 5 years? You must live in a different Nigeria to that in West Africa.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by francizy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
ozo13:
laffin.sense made indeed.so that part he said pdp traversing the country and seeking for grassroot support (may b traditional ruler endorsement as we have been seeing)is what u tag as making sense abi.well done bro.I hope they will allow card reader and PVC only.or u too Neva dey convince say na card reader and PVC be the best for this election

That is left for Jega to decide..
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Codedworld1: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
this guy practically finish Jonathan.the hausas and ibos talk wisely but we Yoruba people are just too unbearable.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
This guy just dey loose guard anyhow.. angry
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by 2muchblessing: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
PDP 4 life,Jonathan all d way
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Samunique(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
ozoigbondu:

It seems that you are unaware of section 308 of our constution which protects any elected political office holder from porsecution also known as immunity clause.Fayose is a sitting governor he has immunity so all that you wrote is trash
Just leave all these APC supporters, they know noting about democracy just like their fulani master. " they think he will just come in and start trowing people into the prison."

bunch of misinformed people!!!!

Like leader like followers!!!!
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by danla44(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pathetic idiot LIAR. Fayose you will die of shame comes March 28

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Samunique(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
tushburg:
Naso
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Uncletony(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Fayose, the current Kirikiri inmates have enough support and love for you which they cannot wait to express. By May 29th you shall be warming up to receive that love..just make sure you get enough pampers for your mum before going.

May 29th 2015 u mean?!
U mean buhari is going to jail a siting governor if elected?!
Wat happened to our dear immunity clause for sitting gov. & president?!
So buhari is going to overrun our constitution?!
is dat d change APC would bring?!
Are u sure of dis or u are just been paranoid?!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by GeneralBosco: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Uncletony:

May 29th 2015 u mean?!
U mean buhari is going to jail a siting governor if elected?!
Wat happened to our dear immunity clause for sitting gov. & president?!
So buhari is going to overrun our constitution?!
is dat d change APC would bring?!
Are u sure of dis or u are just been paranoid?!!
In saner climes the looming "Ekitigate" scandal which almost all parties have confessed to is enough to indict Fayose.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by austinesteve(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
GeneralBosco:
Fayose, the current Kirikiri inmates have enough support and love for you which they cannot wait to express. By May 29th you shall be warming up to receive that love..just make sure you get enough pampers for your mum before going.

bla bla bla bla.......!!!!! GMB is a flop!!
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by fapcrook(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
This man is the reason why Abortion should be legalised
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Uncletony(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
GeneralBosco:

In saner climes the looming "Ekitigate" scandal which almost all parties have confessed to is enough to indict Fayose.

Indict as in how?!..do u knw d meaning at all?!...it does not mean prison!. Remove immunity & amaechi will be in jail by now. But d president has no such powers. So u mean buhari will jail a sitting gov. Pls answer me!!
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by vanilson(m): 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
why cant this jonathan just accept the wish of the people without causing problem for himself at last? He has been embarrassing himself and muddling the name of the country. I think the man needs to be cautioned before he will end up worst like Gbagbo. The whole world is by every minutes watching him with all sots of dishonest manners. This is sad for him and him alone!!!

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by babamadiba(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
danot1030:
if this type of comments from Fayose makes sense to you then I can only wonder how derange you have become.
hahahaha. I wanted ignoring fayose comments and see what peeps had to say, but this guy's statement made me go back to read fayose statements and exactly what u responded came tru my mind. Our youths have all gone sensless!
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by GeneralBosco: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Uncletony:

Indict as in how?!..do u knw d meaning at all?!...it does not mean prison!. Remove immunity & amaechi will be in jail by now. But d president has no such powers. So u mean buhari will jail a sitting gov. Pls answer me!!
Lol you're not getting the point Chief..stop "shouting". Remember there was a case in court concerning the elections which I think has been resolved in favour of Fayose. With new evidences such as this I believe the election results can still be re-contested in court if APC wishes but the reason why that hasn't been done is because it's going to create diversion from priorities (2015 elections).

If that election case is re-visited with these new evidences, Fayose might not stand any chance (loses his governorship position - loses his immunity. That's the point I'm trying to make...nobody will lock Fayose up just like that. Hope you get my point??
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Uncletony(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Lol you're not getting the point Chief..stop "shouting". Remember there was a case in court concerning the elections which I think has been resolved in favour of Fayose. With new evidences such as this I believe the election results can still be re-contested in court if APC wishes but the reason why that hasn't been done is because it's going to create diversion from priorities (2015 elections).

If that election case is re-visited with these new evidences, Fayose might not stand any chance (loses his governorship position - loses his immunity. That's the point I'm trying to make...nobody will lock Fayose up just like that. Hope you get my point??

U shud accept u made a mistake by quoting 29th of may as fayose's judgement day.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by agileson: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
alaoeri:

I can see you are a dummy, do death know age or is it by age that we are dying? Just last week a 49years old commissioner of Niger state that wished GMB dead pass away so FYI is not by age & only in your dream Sule Lamido will be front runner for presidency in 4years time, between know & then a lot of water will pass under the bridge, the political land scale will change, nobody fit predict until then.

I never wished him death, God forbid i should do that . I only said its in the back of his political backers. As for your second point, please tell me the two main contestants in the 2011 elections. Look who is calling who dummy. When someone doesn't have a point, he insults his betters.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by GeneralBosco: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Uncletony:

U shud accept u made a mistake by quoting 29th of may as fayose's judgement day.
No problem, I accept. May 29th will be the beginning of his judgement day.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Rexyl(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
argon500:
When will Fayose start making sense?

Anyways, common sense is not common

Change all the way

ozoigbondu:
Fayose my main man is always on point.
The antidote to APC propaganda and madness.
Keep on dishing the hard truth to that lying party.
Everything he said is true

At the mentioning of Fayose politicians are taken by surprise and left with mixed feelings. Some may say he is making inflammatory statements, but when his message is read with understanding one will discover that the man has made some points.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by alaoeri: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
agileson:

I never wished him death, God forbid i should do that . I only said its in the back of his political backers. As for your second point, please tell me the two main contestants in the 2011 elections. Look who is calling who dummy. When someone doesn't have a point, he insults his betters.
OK am putting this up to you God spearing our lives in 4years to come Sule Lamido won't win PDP primary talkless of being the presidential candidate.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by mutazeez(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
SAI WHO?

SAI BUHARI!!!!!!
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
argon500:

Change all the way
grin
argon500:

Change all the way
Boy ds man is making a pretty sense, see wht he said which is likly wht is on rampge now. i thnk ur not seeing beyound ur nostrils....guy open ur eyes and look
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by PedroJP(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
fkaz:
This son of a stinking mother won't stop campaigning for APC, he can't do without mentioning/campaigning for Buhari/APC in a day. Ayo Fayose and Femi fani-kayode seem to be APC moles in PDP, since both of them where once in tinubu camp before joining PDP

Yea, keeps campaigning for APC yet it hurts u sad
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by babestella: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
beey2:

Don't 4get dt won't protect him frm imminent impeachment. Simply put Ekiti voted in error. The gov office is being run illegitimately in Ekiti. Stop campaigning 4 GMB.

APC change.

You and your fraud APC are the ones who actually want to steal Ekiti people's mandate. Even Fayemi knows he lost the election clean and clear. Stop pushing a dead horse. APC is a party of rogues and bigots parading themselves as saints.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by PedroJP(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
almostFamous:
Fayose be barking like a rabid dog. why and how do ekiti people tolerate a nuisance like fayose. He's been screaming and shouting and saying all sorts against buhari yet he's sooo sure buhari won't win the elections. Why the hell is he bothered then!? Gosh!

So that folks like u can get their senses back and won't feel bad when GEJ wins. Last elections margin is possible again so dat u can carry ur old general to anywhere, never to come back for the seat of the president.
Re: Fayose: Atiku, Northern Leaders Have Withdrawn Supports For Buhari by hassan85(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
steppins:

I guess Fashola is also a deranged foool, for saying that Almajiri schools are useless.
Fashola may be a demi god in Lagos, but in national affairs, he's complete clown.
That's the kind of congo you associate with.
If an Almajiri school graduate come u with his cv and same comes from kings college whom will u pick? dts d idea. it's a political establishment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers And Boko Haram Exchange Gunfire Near Maiduguri / Heavy Security As Saraki’s Supporters Storm CCT / Eyitayo Jegede Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu on Winning Ondo Polls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.