Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4765995 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
shepherdchurch:

I started this business 2 years ago. Today I have 8 cars. You have been a blessing to me and I have learnt a lot from you. This is supposed to be business, no sentiments at all. Most drivers are heartless. Give a driver a brand new mint car not tokunbo o and tell him to remit 10k weekly, some drivers will still default. Doing business in the country is tough. The hardest part of doing business in Nigeria is getting honest employees. Dru keep doing what your're doing. Most drivers here will hate you for saying the truth.
This is a public domain. Stop peddling falsehood. Or perhaps , stop misleading people with wat you posted.

Don't come back and argue cos the figures are quite obvious for anyone to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sammylee22: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Can anyone recommend a good Samsung phone that’s not too expensive and supported by Uber. I keep seeing that Samsung galaxy s5 and s6 are banned online.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
shepherdchurch:

I started this business 2 years ago. Today I have 8 cars. You have been a blessing to me and I have learnt a lot from you. This is supposed to be business, no sentiments at all. Most drivers are heartless. Give a driver a brand new mint car not tokunbo o and tell him to remit 10k weekly, some drivers will still default. Doing business in the country is tough. The hardest part of doing business in Nigeria is getting honest employees. Dru keep doing what your're doing. Most drivers here will hate you for saying the truth.

Why do I feel this is an alternate? grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
SaintHilary:
Can a driver make 100k on bolt/uber in a week? YES
Can a driver make 100k on bolt/uber "every week"? DEFINITELY NO
■ Every week ain't December
■We're humans not robots
■Even Robots go through servicing sometimes
■You drive a "car". Even if you don't get tired, your car will
■YOU WILL DIE A PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH IF YOU THINK YOU'RE WISER THAN NATURE
Drink Tramadol all you like, When the time comes, Your partner moves on, Uche moves on (not like he noticed you anyways) and this thread will surely move on...
And Dru stop filling my mention with your annoying memes, you're only sending those guys to their early graves. 4k you and your motivational speakers!
Gnite
It’s up to individual drivers to plan how they intend to use their driving time, there are many UBER rentals abroad, and pay you must every week, sickness is never an excuse
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
tojahh:

I thought about it too. Mo’ kan look away ni grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by medd422: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
shepherdchurch:

Andrew, go get a life!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hefelove(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Some of you will come here and bluff. You are managing those cars for people, they're not entirely yours.
In as much as i wouldn't like to comment on how partners should manage their drivers remittance and asking them to take time off, i feel we should stop hyping this business. If its peak periods (October -December), i won't argue if anybody come here and say he made so so & so legitimately. But if you're a driver on rental or HP, please, take good care of yourself, look good, eat well (at least 2 solid square meal[b]s) and try to blow off steams, if you know what i mean [/b]*winks*
Tojahh and mrjaydee can relate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
calabardick:

Welcome back brother, long time.
With 30 you handle all the repairs? That's very okay, You're a good man bro, seriously.
Lots of partners knows nothing about the business, they just push in a car and put the whole thing on the jobless driver.

That 20 years old driver is a petroleum engineering graduate with second class upper, no job bro.

Bro, tell that guy to go submit his CV to workforce group ,Whytecleon, Dragnet (contract banking jobs, instrumentation Engr jobs etc) are available and should help keep his body and souls together till a better offer surface. I understand that they don't pay much but with his course & grade, 50-65k after all deductions is far better than toiling all day under hot sun to remit 30k to partners.
He should also be on the lookout for Graduate trainee roles, he will surely get invited for test and if he knows his onions with a dint of luck, he would get a job.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
tojahh:

you're wise. One bottle for u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please House, can i use a Toyota Matrix for Uber and bolt?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayceelawrence: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pls I need a car for Uber I will be delivery 30k weekly ..07065771395
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Yes. For Indriver and Ocar too. Good alternative to Uncle Coro.

davidtuzy:
Please House, can i use a Toyota Matrix for Uber and bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2020
1daboi:
you're wise. One bottle for u

Please add pepper soup grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
hefelove:

Tojahh and mrjaydee can relate

Loud it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
calabardick:

Welcome back brother, long time.
With 30 you handle all the repairs? That's very okay, You're a good man bro, seriously.
Lots of partners knows nothing about the business, they just push in a car and put the whole thing on the jobless driver.

That 20 years old driver is a petroleum engineering graduate with second class upper, no job bro.

Thanks bro.. ..I also mentioned on previous post that some partners are very careless ..it goes both ways....
It's a very tough business, the last driver owes me over 100k naira... he didn't pay 30k naira for his December 2019 payment.. I let it go ,I was told he has three kids and small baby..etc .. So I gave him time and he was taking advantage of my kindness.. Last ,last I collected the car from him.
So imagine if I let all the drivers owe me , you think that is fair ? The other drivers are doing ok and this is why I take my time hiring drivers....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Godfather10:

It’s up to individual drivers to plan how they intend to use their driving time, there are many UBER rentals abroad, and pay you must every week, sickness is never an excuse

You are very correct o .. The most popular one is called getaround. Rentals. I think it is $250 weekly ,it cant be more than that....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
calabardick:

Majority works 24/7

my woman drove one from the international airport to lekki, behind shoprite early hour of today. He slept from the airport road to lekki tollgate. When they got to my place I have to cease his car key, gave him a place to sleep then advice him to end the trip when he wakes up.

He remits 30k weekly and does 10k repairs.
isn't this wickedness?
Isn't this slavery?
A 20 years old going thro this

You reminded me of my earlydays in this business, 2017. I was paying 40k to my partner and was doing servicing of the car with synthetic oil of 20k bimonthly and I was handling all the repairs myself. It was hell for me. I knew nothing about the biZ before signing Agreement. At a time I felt my partner took advantage of me. When he noticed am a novice. But all these things made me who I am today. To say am over successful in this ehailing biz is an under statement. Looking back 2years ago to now, my account is a very fat one. It has always been the yardstick i measure my success. Thank God. In every mess there is a message.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Godfather10:

Nigerians are a funny lot with serious low self esteem problem, a job is a job and in all things thank God, lots of people are roaming the streets

Yes o they are very funny.. Truck drivers in Yankee can make more than nurses, and the smart will save enough money to start their own trucking company

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
dckng16:

You reminded me of my earlydays in this business, 2017. I was paying 40k to my partner and was doing servicing of the car with synthetic oil of 20k bimonthly and I was handling all the repairs myself. It was hell for me. I knew nothing about the biZ before signing Agreement. At a time I felt my partner took advantage of me. When he noticed am a novice. But all these things made me who I am today. To say am over successful in this ehailing biz is an under statement. Looking back 2years ago to now, my account is a very fat one. It has always been the yardstick i measure my success. Thank God. In every mess there is a message.

Thank God for your success.. It is not easy.. Nothing is easy in life.. Sometimes you just have to take it . This also reminds me when I started importing engine oil to sell. Some said ,I can't even sell fast enough and now I can't even meet with the demand on ground.. We thank God for everything sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
dru23:

Thank God for your success.. It is not easy.. Nothing is easy in life.. Sometimes you just have to take it . This also reminds me when I started importing engine oil to sell. Some said ,I can't even sell fast enough and now I can't even meet with the demand on ground.. We thank God for everything sha

Thank God for your success.. It is not easy.. Nothing is easy in life.. Sometimes you just have to take it . This also reminds me of when I was in primary school. Village people said I wouldn't make primary school cert. I even finished sec sch and proceeded sef. We thank God for everything sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jurncj(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
*Car needed for Uber/bolt*

*Name: Onyeaka John(Driver).
*Contacts: 08057801601(WhatsApp/call)/chinasajohn@gmail.com.
*App platforms: Uber - Bolt.
*Application: HIRE PURCHASE/Rentals
*Preferred Vehicle: Toyota Corolla(Tokunbo from 2003 upward).
*Remittance: N20,000-N25000(weekly).
*Initial down payment: None.
*Verifiable Guarantor: Yes.
* Terms/Agreements: Both parties.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
dru23:

Thanks Oga Dru. Business at start up is always full of challenges, but as time goes on things will fall in place. Nah to start my company remain now. Probably bringing Lyft to Nigeria to compete with Uber and Bolt with the help of investors
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by williamovic: 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2020
Hi good evening everyone please I'm a registered taxify driver and in need of a car for rent, a week delivery upfront guaranteed
Alexious:

I've got Toyota corolla will chat u up later
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by williamovic: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
I'm in need of a car to drive on taxify or Uber Pls anyone here to help, a week delivery upfront payment guaranteed 08068789838

I've got Toyota corolla will chat u up later[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
FYI fellas before people come here spreading misinformation
https://techpoint.africa/2020/03/03/lagos-regulation-ride-hailing/

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by williamovic: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
Pls I need a car on rentals on Uber or taxify platform my location is Lagos 08068789838

Where is ur location[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogataxi(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please o. All this figures flying around

Is there something im not doing well? Highest I've made in a day is 21k

If there's more to the hustle aside Saka kindly help we the young ones embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2muchblessing: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Car available for rent

07 Corrolla

We rent out for 35k weekly. (Don't call to negotiate)

You must have atleast 2 verificable guarantors

NO more available.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2020
Alexious:

I've got Toyota corolla will chat u up later

thank you.. I will await your call. can I have ur number plz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adeniyiHansome(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
You are doing well bro.

They are unrealistic numbers that are not sustainable.

....drivers that once claimed such figures and painted everybody as lazy...are nowhere to be found today again.

Your 21k is your lucky day.

Ogataxi:
Please o. All this figures flying around

Is there something im not doing well? Highest I've made in a day is 21k

If there's more to the hustle aside Saka kindly help we the young ones embarassed

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
2muchblessing:
Car available for rent

07 Corrolla

We rent out for 35k weekly. (Don't call to negotiate)

You must have atleast 2 verificable guarantors

Call - 09016423257

Will you get the Bleep outta here before i ask the mods to ban you. How can you be this cruel?
Can you give out such unrealistic rental to your siblings or in law?
Take the car and drive it yourself. Any Hungry man that takes such deal should drive your car and use it like an Ejigbo prostitute. grin
Even the one that started this 35k earnings owes someone 100k.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jurncj(m): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
kayceelawrence:
Pls I need a car for Uber I will be delivery 30k weekly ..07065771395
Na your kind person dey spoil work...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.