Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,399 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

2ndOhio's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndOhio's Profile / 2ndOhio's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Computers / Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2ndOhio: 12:59pm On May 06, 2022
I do.

ebab:
Who needs an electric height adjustable standing desk.

Dm me 07033185680
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 2ndOhio: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Has anyone been able to pay online?

Recently... (Like in the past Hour)
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2ndOhio: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
mumels:

How much

440. 070.66 44 1519
Business / Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 2ndOhio: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
mumels:
I need $1000 skrill. Bring any amount of skrill you have.

$15
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Skrill for Sale

$15/435

PM or WhatsApp 070_644_115.19
Business / Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please how can i get on the WhatsApp group?
Business / Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2016
Sir, are you new on upwork?

kaze4blues:
upwork wants a video chat with me on skype.

I don't know my offense honestly.

Is thr a way to handle dat?
Business / Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sent you a PM

incredibledan:
Yes, yes, yes. I need the services of a seasoned graphics designer. If you know you have the right mindset then contact me.
Please I don't want bubuyeye designers o.

My contact is on my signature.

Or someone should please refer a good means.
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Enyinne:
Hi, pls I want it. How do I contact u. I didn't see ur number in ur profile. Can u flash me now on 08033000893

Sent you a pm
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Another wave.

$100 PayPal available, preferably for Checkout/cart clearing, on a first come first serve basis.
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 2:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Limited PayPal funds available, preferably for eBay payouts.

P.S: Make your research properly. #SeriousBuyersOnly.
Technology Market / Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by 2ndOhio: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
fashrola:

Abeg you fit help us send give Lagtech join? grin

Lol. That lagtech matter.
Na morgue go wan sure pass.
Baba don pass coffin level.

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: Paypal funds by 2ndOhio: 4:28pm On May 26, 2016
VLadipo:

Hello,

I am a publisher on Bidvertiser.

Can you help me cash out my earnings via PayPal and transfer to my local account?

Hello,

Unfortunately can't help you with that sir.
Business / Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 2ndOhio: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Well better late than never,
hello sir... I think I tick all - well almost all the boxes... is th offer still open? I'm interested.

victor101:
Hello Guys:

I need a trustworthy freelancer who is dedicated to work and You must be well known on this thread (Nairaland community) contact me for some freelancing jobs hanging on my profile. YOU MUST BE ONLINE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7- MUST BE ON SKYPE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7. Must be smart, and willing to learn. "Quote me" if you're serious and interested only.
Education / Re: Railway System In Nigeria by 2ndOhio: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2016
Zelex9:

I believe communication is done via telephone.

Wooow... that just shows how far we have to go as a country.
Education / Railway System In Nigeria by 2ndOhio: 11:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
Help a friend with some info needed for his final year project. Details below;

"I am working on something related to Nigeria's Railway System for my final year project.
I am focusing majorly on the railway crossings (where the railway crosses the motor roads)
I know that the barricades at the crossings are usually lowered when a train is about to cross the intersection.
I want to know how it is communicated to the NRC official (or whoever lowers the barricade) at the intersection that there is an oncoming train.
Does this official know by the noisy sound the train makes or by when the official sights the train from afar or maybe there is a way the train pilot alerts the NRC oficial at the intersection.
Thanks."
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 12:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Stanley08:

Lol. Only 3 years? He should carry on.

Hehehe
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2016
@stanley08
Mariesio:

Lol, I dumped them after they charged me #16k to ship 2 pairs of shoes when $ was #205.

These are the ones I have used:

Justi4Jesus $5/lbs plus $15 service charge

Chinoslx 3.75/lbs plus headache of uncertainty.

Make your choice

Don't forget our Promise and Fail broda, Lagtech too na... 3.85/lb plus 3years delivery period, plus another 2 to process refunds oh

3 Likes

Business / Re: The Naira Watch (TNW) -> Strictly Monitoring Naira Exchange Rates by 2ndOhio: 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
Stanley08:
@2ndOhio i saw ur PM. I replied it but yahoo said delivery failure. Please contact me from my signature. Cheers!

Mailed sir
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
mayorall:

You meant that baba GLOgrin . I Don tear race before person carry cane come o.

Oga mi. You are supposed to be called Alamu. Walahi you be person. I wish you can continue with such attitude . God bless you sir. After all the wahala and stress. I delivered goods to the institution last Friday. Oluwa ma duro ti yin.

Surprised I later turned to paypal seller/hawker like youngzedd and toluxa1 grin ?

Loool! Oga mi, I am most humbled I must say sir.

May God stand by us all IJN sir.

This is me sir, that's who He made me into and by His grace we wont see anything that would make us look back oh.

It was a pleasure serving you while I had the means to, hopefully God will open our eyes to a new door soon, so we can keep putting smiles on peoples' faces... just like we managed to do in your case sir.

Finally oh, after the whole wahala... Congratulations sir. Honestly, mo ba yi n yo o.
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2016
Lol, reminds me of m first experience with Tumababa... but I'm so happy we had a beautiful business relationship sha.

toluxa1:

This is bad, though I also knew it was going to happen very soon. Some people have seen the desperation of buyers' need for cheaper funds. Alot of people are also not careful enough. I sold $1200 to a lady from nairaland 2 or three days ago, me sef shock.. Conversation went like this:

Her: Hello, I am *** from nairaland, do you still have paypal funds?

Me: Hi there, Yes I do.

Her: Ur rate?

Me: 240

Her: Do you have GTB?

Me: Yes

Her: Alright, that is better, send me your account details, let me transfer now. ...

I say this madam no dey fear? Well maybe she has done her due diligence beforehand. My profile is enough! I have most likely been a forum member longer than anyone here (Nearly 10 Years). And if you open a thread today and say toluxa1 scammed you, there are many many people that will bring you to my house.

But my advice is, please be careful with who you deal with! Deal with only tested and trusted people here.
Thanks
Technology Market / Re: Paypal funds by 2ndOhio: 11:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Little paypal funds available...

$81 dollars to be precise, on a first come first serve basis, kindly send a PM for quick reply.
Business / Re: Ban On Naira Atm by 2ndOhio: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
modath:

I'd really love to pay for some items on Amazon & Aliex through you , hope to have the same pleasant experience as i did with 2ndohio , that young man is the truth...

Stressfree & very very secure....

Awwwn... Thank U.

Fantastic Customer I must confess.
Technology Market / Re: Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon by 2ndOhio: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dear Lagtech,

now that the dollar is on the high side? it should be a bit easier for you to return our money now...? Right?

Biko, Christmas is coming oh! When are we going to receive our money sir?
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mariesio:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I wan talk my own now cheesy

Hehehe, continum!
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mariesio:

You still did not get the point... even if he was wrong, you have no right to tell him STFU... and I mean, NO RIGHT...

Let's all be civil...

Can we please let bygones be bygones as the concerned parties have already settled their differences in a respectable manner?

2 Likes

Education / Re: ... by 2ndOhio: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ymodulus:

Yes I got 2 people already bro. Though not via the Pm but they had my contact and send me message personally. I have picked their contacts.

Thanks. Sir

What card is that please?

Visa, Master or Verve?
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
toluxa1:

E dey kakaraka! When naira reach N300 deal might migrate to 200k too. wink

Hehehe... the Lord is ur strength bro
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hehehe... Boda Toluxa1 is your #150k business deal still open ni?
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 9:20am On Dec 19, 2015
femadesh:

My payment yesterday around 6pm was N260 to a $$ (stanbic)

May God help us...

It's was a good thing u made that payment bro
Technology Market / Re: Paypal funds by 2ndOhio: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Okay sir, thanks.

Stanley08:

Try editing the first post smiley
Technology Market / Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 2ndOhio: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
mavinc4u:

Which bank is this?

Diamond!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.