Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

2ray4sure's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ray4sure's Profile / 2ray4sure's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Programming / Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by 2ray4sure: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Only a developer that has not work with angular before will make react favorite.
I'm talking about real angular nor angular. Js

2 Likes

Programming / Re: Naija IT Guys Reloaded by 2ray4sure: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good development.I hope naija programmers will utilize the forum
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Barez Express Job Vacancy: Drivers ,auto Mechanic ,electrician And Ac Expert by 2ray4sure: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Again
Programming / Re: Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation by 2ray4sure: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
I use Adobe Dreamweaver and visual studio code
Programming / Re: Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation by 2ray4sure: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Abidal0123:
Good day everyone, I need help on a transcription site I don't know if their is a way to hack the site so that the audio am to transcribe turn into text. Any app to do that will also be highly appreciated.

You need audio to text app ?
Programming / Re: Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation by 2ray4sure: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2020
We will be uploading some angular 7 application free source code soon .

1 Like

Programming / Re: Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation by 2ray4sure: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all .
Programming / Re: Software Companies Websites Developed By Another Web Development Company by 2ray4sure: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2020
In most cases the two companies belong to just one person.

Like my site https://naijaitguys.com.ng

Is powered by my my other company
https://binarysolutions.com.ng
Programming / Re: . by 2ray4sure: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'm in Ikorodu and I can help you .
Programming / Re: Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation by 2ray4sure: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2020
Free web development training is also available for those in Lagos . ikorodu to be precises.
Programming / Re: Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation by 2ray4sure: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year to you all. Welcome to 2020
Programming / Re: Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation by 2ray4sure: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2019
Thanks you so much .
Programming / Re: Programming Challenges by 2ray4sure: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
adehsenior:

Thanks, I think this contribution is an eye opener. I'll work on your suggestions

We have experience with them if you need help you can reach out to our team
https://www.naijaitguys.com.ng

For free advice and consultation.
Programming / Re: Programming Challenges by 2ray4sure: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
C# is very interesting but time consuming.
You can test your knowledge by building simple application.

You can build a simple data entry software .
You can build simple login and registrations web applications.

Once you can do that. You just need to build on it

1 Like 1 Share

Career / Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by 2ray4sure: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2019
seanblaise:
Good evening guys, I trust you all had an amazing day.

I have a problem which has been bothering me for a while now. I recently landed a job few months ago. The pay is not all that wonderful. When I add my other allowances, it sums up to 90k per month. I have been squating with a friend for some time now so am planning on getting my own apartment next year when I save up some money.

The only beauty about my job is that it gives you a lot of free time. I can be done with work as early as 1:30pm and go home.

I am thinking of going back to school for my M.Sc in UNILAG but as it is, I am my own sponsor. I have a first degree in Biochemistry.

Should I go back to school or continue working?
Does UNILAG offer part time options for students in my line of study?

Go to National open university. Thank me later . some might look down on the school do more research about the school.
Programming / Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by 2ray4sure: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2019
ABCthings:
To all pro C# how well has it been used outside microsoft?

I think someone has already answer. But you can be more specific with your question.
Programming / Re: You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# by 2ray4sure: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Do we really have c# developers in Nigeria. You hardly see a thread on c# , majority of nairaland web guru are only WordPress and php designers.

2 Likes

Webmasters / Re: PHP Script Needed by 2ray4sure: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Akotechonline:
I need a PHP script with this features!

Users will be able to book flight, Car and Train. Also, Users will be able to chat with admins when ever they're facing issues with the right or want to make any enquries.

I believe we've met on your other topic and i got your message.
Webmasters / Re: PHP Developers, Please Come In by 2ray4sure: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2019
Good .

The source code and screen shot is available here https://www.naijaitguys.com.ng/Title/simple-grading-system-in-php

You can also leave comment if you have more questions.
Webmasters / Re: PHP Developers, Please Come In by 2ray4sure: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
Akotechonline:

i want the script to echo a statement if the number is between 20-30..

i.e

if($result == "70-100"wink //If the result is between 70 to 100
{
echo " You scored A";
}

Do this
It has been tested. If you need further clarification. Pls contact me .

<?php

if(isset($_POST["submit"])){

$result= $_POST["result"];

if($result <= 39) {echo " Your Grade is F"; return;}

if($result > 39 && $result <= 45) {echo " Your Grade is E"; return;}

if($result > 45 && $result <= 50) {echo " Your Grade is D "; return;}

if($result > 50 && $result <= 60) {echo " Your Grade is C"; return;}

if($result > 60 && $result <= 70) {echo " Your Grade is B"; return;}

if($result > 70 && $result < 101) {echo " Your Grade is A"; return;}

}

?>

Psl Enter Your Result:<br>
<form method="post" action="">

<input type="text" name="result">

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Check Greade">

</form>
Webmasters / Re: How Can I Put A Paid Subscription Landing Page On My Website? by 2ray4sure: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2019
I can help with that .you can compensate when when is done . the payment system verification page is the key .
Programming / Re: Path Too Long, Windows Cannot Delete Or Move Files by 2ray4sure: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
If I'm right the file is I side a folder that is inside another folder. If that's the case move it from the current folder to the one before it .continue like that until you gets to the last folder.
Programming / Re: C# Software Developer With OND Is Currently Needed At 23 Ojo Berger Lagos Onevoi by 2ray4sure: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
How can you pay a c# software developer #50k monthly? That's very bad .
Programming / Re: Are You A Developer? Earn Up To 1000 Dollars A Day With 234code.com by 2ray4sure: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2019
Boc007:

Please sir I need a mentor that can guide me on this. I have tried my best to learn how to programming. Please can you be my mentor? If I fail to listen please block me

Are you still interested in learning programming?
Programming / Re: Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development by 2ray4sure: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
I learnt it free and I will teach you free until you're satisfy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.