Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? (484 Views)

If Svelte Is That Great How Come React Is Dominating / React Is Going Nowhere. / React Is After My Life....please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by bruceoxenford(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2021
React is the developers' favorite choice, and many big companies have been using it for a while.

React is used in front-end web and app solutions.

Some of the best brands using React are,

- Khan Academy

- Uber

- Airbnb

- Netflix

- Pinterest

- Facebook

Benefits of using React are,

- Easy to learn if you're from a JavaScript background

- Easy to build high load apps and quick rendering

- Enhanced code stability

- Reusable components

- Smooth transition to React Native

Here's an article that explains why React is the developer's choice.
Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by talk2hb1(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2021
bruceoxenford:
React is the developers' favorite choice, and many big companies have been using it for a while.

React is used in front-end web and app solutions.

Some of the best brands using React are,

- Khan Academy

- Uber

- Airbnb

- Netflix

- Pinterest

- Facebook

Benefits of using React are,

- Easy to learn if you're from a JavaScript background

- Easy to build high load apps and quick rendering

- Enhanced code stability

- Reusable components

- Smooth transition to React Native

Here's an article that explains why React is the developer's choice.
Angular is my first choice and has been, not moved by all this React noise.
Vue my second choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by 2ray4sure: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Only a developer that has not work with angular before will make react favorite.
I'm talking about real angular nor angular. Js

2 Likes

Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by Karleb(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2021
React is actually the most preferred of all Javascript frameworks. Nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by qtguru(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Angular is too verbose, Vue not a strong company backing it, React is actually really fast, it does a Diff and only updates changes and another interesting part is you can create a React Native / React Window and Web using the same code with ease. Plus you don't need to write a lot of code, and component based development makes more sense.

This na my opinion o I can be wrong

1 Like

Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by bet9ja(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
qtguru:
Angular is too verbose, Vue not a strong company backing it, React is actually really fast, it does a Diff and only updates changes and another interesting part is you can create a React Native / React Window and Web using the same code with ease. Plus you don't need to write a lot of code, and component based development makes more sense.

This na my opinion o I can be wrong

Yes, components make more sense for small applications, but when its time to scale up. You will understand better.

Angular code base can be used for PWA, Mobile App(Ionic Framework), Web App, Desktop App by installing electron.
Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by qtguru(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
bet9ja:

Yes, components make more sense for small applications, but when its time to scale up. You will understand better.

Angular code base can be used for PWA, Mobile App(Ionic Framework), Web App, Desktop App by installing electron.

What Angular can do React can also, it's all JS at the end of the day, but Angular has good toolkit though but too much code for something simple, I used to write a lot of Angular and the number of files to do something simple is just absurd.

PWA is nothing special just Service Workers and Offline
Ionic Framework is simple Android WebView loading your JS and HTML, it will equally load React , Look at Onsen UI
Electron App is the Desktop version of WebView

So there is nothing special to Angular offerings in these categories

1 Like

Re: Why React Is Developers' Personal Favorite? by Thenaijaitguy: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
I work with both react and react native and are pretty fast and easy to use. But when it comes to enterprise and banking application Angular is number one. Most bank build that front end with Angular and back end with either c# or Java .
If you're not building enterprise or large application react.js is better.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[b]zuri INTENSHIP Training[/b] / Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding / Can Sololearn Make You A Professional In Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.