Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

2ruink's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ruink's Profile / 2ruink's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Politics / Re: Isn't The Biafra Agitation Really Just About Taking The Oil? by 2ruink(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2017
Rossikki:
Why don't these people just be honest and call a spade a spade?

They simply want to seize the whole oil and gas income the country is currently sharing. If there was no oil and gas in that region...If for instance, the oil was in the west, and all the south grew was bananas and pawpaw, does anyone seriously think we would be seeing this secessionist agitation from Biafra? I seriously doubt it. And the hilarious thing is how Ipob tries to rope in the south-south into their scheme - no doubt because of their oil fields, since they have disdain for every other ethnicity..... And the south south say "na...we're not in". Ipob considers the Efiks, Riverine people etc, "their brothers"..... Truth is, if you replaced those groups with Yorubas, watch how quickly Yorubas will become "their brothers". Success (and opportunity) has many friends (and 'brothers').

This Afanja has started having nightmare in day time.

Advice: reduce the quantity of weed u take daily. gringrin

19 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: International Journalists Arrives In Biafra Land. by 2ruink(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2017
Zikaviirus:
Afonjas..this is for you
I will hold u responsible if any afonja commits suicide today. grin

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos by 2ruink(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2017
The day Ngige joined this devilish APC was the very day I counted him off. He is lost.
Politics / Re: We Are Biafrans In Spirit, We Need 50 Year Devt Plan For Igboland – Obi Of Onits by 2ruink(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think this Igbo stuff is now becoming unbecoming. I may be tempted to align with those who regard this their "we are better than them all" mentality as a product of self victimized mentality.

Hardly do we hear of Dan"Arewa, Omo'Yorubas, Ijaws, Idomas, Urhobos and other ethnic groups making such boastful and spurious claims to what they own outside their domain.

My conclusion is that it takes a man with complexity to be repeatedly recounting what he has or otherwise.

AFO-NJA

22 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi by 2ruink(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
The sun shall rise from the EAST

78 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What A Twitter User Saw On The Newspaper Used To Wrap His Suya (photo ) by 2ruink(m): 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
buhari is a disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem by 2ruink(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2017
dhardline:
So this is just a 'go and chop money office' undecided. What will an 82years old man add to this country especially in this digital age? [B]Sorry to say but there is something seriously wrong with the head of who so ever nominated that man[/B]. Chai... What a country.
u mean the head of Buhari? yes, many things are wrong there but the UK doctors are working on it
Politics / Re: 'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos by 2ruink(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
Opakan2:
And it shall never be well with you that Kanu, the womb you came out from and the goat that sired you.. your offsprings won't be spared either.

Stupid Fool!

At times I wish igbos aren't part of Nigeria. They should have been carved out or ceded to Cameroon
I so hate their guts

Why are you so pained? Are you not an animal? Truth truly hurts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over by 2ruink(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Israeljones:

Bros this people do not have any game play they are more dunce than you think to perpetrate anything of such... there brayne are just so warped to the extent of coming up with a thread dis disgusting...

immediately i saw this thread,,, i just cudnt blv my eyes,, how people have to stoop to this level of reasoning,, this is an eyesore to one's reasoning.. also an abuse to humanity...
they just keep coming up with different stories of stereotyping the yorubas...
This people needs to be sent to a rehabilitation home for resetting...

Go school una no go gree. See how u dey disgrace ur parents with abundant grammatical atrocities on public forum
Politics / Re: Give Presidency To Ndigbo For Peace In Nigeria – Apc Bot Member, Izuogu by 2ruink(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mathemagician1:

Still beating about the bush, yeah! Stop talking about providence, chance, opportunities and what not. That's just semantics, and we can argue about semantics all day without making any conclusion relating to the topic.

I'm interested to know what "systemic calculations" the Yorubas made before Obasanjo was GIVEN the Presidency.

* Did Yorubas calculated systematically for Obasanjo to be arrested, tortured and released to become President.

* Did they "systematically calculated" the death of Abacha

* Did they "systematically calculated" the support of the Hausa and Igbos?

* Did Yorubas "systematically calculated" the failure of Olu Falae their preferred candidate in the pool?

This are cogent questions begging answers and until u're able to express "systematic calculation" in clear terms I put it to you that Yorubas were GIFTED the Presidency on a platter to compensate the Yorubas for Abiola and for the sake of Nigeria's Unity. Not any political sophistication or delusional systemic calculations.
He won't answer. the question is simply beyond him. These people only thrive on falsehood.

At the part level, Alex Ekweme, being a founding member of PDP and a seasoned politician was a better candidate but his interest was sacrificed at the altar of "sustaining one Nigeria". But today, we now see those who say obasanjo becoming president was a product of their sophistication.

Well personally, I don't support Igbo presidency because, to be sincere, I hate this country called Nigeria with sheer passion. If not having an Igbo presidency for the next 50yrs is what it will cost us to get Biafra, so be it.

4 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Man Baths Dirty Almajiris In Maiduguri (Photos) by 2ruink(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
This is sheer stvpidity to say the least
Politics / Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by 2ruink(m): 10:10am On Feb 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

...wonderful sensitive person, are you sense your dead date? and when?

You are accursed and so shall you remain. Keep typing gibberish about the Igbo and watch how you end up miserably. illiterate low life
Politics / Re: Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? by 2ruink(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2017
This OP is heavily accursed, I can sense it.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Doctors, Afenifere Express Mixed Feelings Over Buhari's Pro-longed Stay by 2ruink(m): 9:39am On Feb 22, 2017
This is not time to bless the ghost.

There is no Angel in APC. If osibanjo is playing saint today, it will not be for a long time.

However, we must follow the constitution. Certain conditions incapacitate a president and being unable to carry out one's official functions due to sickness is one of them. Why is nothing said about that?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married by 2ruink(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Ginaz:
I don't reply message pms cos I ain't looking for a relationship of any kind. The few I replied ain't more than 3. My life style is a very rigid one I fear.

Anyway, happy married life to the couple.
good for u. perhaps u will act otherwise in later years
Politics / Re: We Are No Longer Comfortable Being Part Of Nigeria - Igbo Leaders. by 2ruink(m): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
Truth and only the truth. The Igbo are badly marginalized and others said it's fair.

245 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: Only Nigerians Can Decide Igbo Presidency — Atiku by 2ruink(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
McDoe:
The Igbos lack sound politicking. They are straight thinkers and preachers of hate. The earlier they realize their f**lishness, the better. Power belongs to God thus taking it by force spoils the show.
Drums of war and secession are outdated ways of channeling grievances. 21st centurity demands for dialogue if an issue is to get attention of all.
If the Igbos would conduct themselves well and give support to a constituted authority, I would support their aspiration
[b][/b]

ur support and that of the entire Southwest is as useless as a pile of puke. what makes u think the Igbo will ever need such?
Politics / Re: The Sad Reality And Hypocricy Of Our Brothers From The Other Side Of The Divide by 2ruink(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
dis one na confam terroristt walahi

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by 2ruink(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Its no big deal, if my jobless cousin can afford a Zanotti or however it's spelt that is close 2 200k how much more a Governor's Daughter. Its her money, let her enjoy it.

Is that your jobless cousin a criminal?
Business / Re: Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet by 2ruink(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I have a beautiful daughter so i can't treat a girl with iron fist because of Karma and it will make a mess of everything that i do teach my daughter.

I walk my talk

my friend, you need some resetting upstairs. you have been badly infected with femini-virus-disorder

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by 2ruink(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2017
QuotaSystem:
Yet you lot wanted Jonathan to rule a country united by Lugard till 2019 and you all collectively put all your eggs in his basket to ensure it happened?

You have been rendered politically irrelevant and politically dependent on the other regions (that you deeply hate) if you are ever to be relevant at the centre, that is the fundamental reason that you suddenly changed your minds from wanting your preferred choice of President rule Lugards Nigeria till 2019, to crying that you suddenly want to leave and pretending the country simply cannot work; just because he was defeated and a Hausa Fulani biafran veteran is now your ruler.

You people just think others are blind to your selfish, hateful, arrogant and intolerant shenanigans. They shouldn't stop at hope, they should be obedient and take up arms as their caged misguider instructed and come and take Biafra like their ancestors. We are waiting, ndi ara.

afonja = cowardice
Politics / Re: Photos From 'biafra For Trump Solidarity Rally' At Trump Tower by 2ruink(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2017
slimfit1:
Their is nothing special about Igbo people please you can go. if you want to go go i don't care. I'm a yoruba guy we already have things going for us. But there are ways to do things. Please try to pretend to at least have a little bit of class when you do things.

Yoruba = afonja = cowardice

well, you will hardly understand the Igbo when they do things because it's simply beyond you.

see afonja and dirty "class".....lonz
Politics / Re: Why Is USA Concerned About Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists In Nigeria= TRUMP by 2ruink(m): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2017
let there be a change
Politics / Re: Photos From The Site Of Second Niger Bridge by 2ruink(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:

The way they claim other ethnicities dey tire me. Person wey never step foot outside Ekiti state go dey form Igbo.

afonjas are truly disgusting. i hate Nigeria because of them

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photos From The Site Of Second Niger Bridge by 2ruink(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yyeske:
If PMB decides not to fix the bridge, children of hate will complain, he decides to fix it they still complain. I'm Igbo but if I were PMB, I'd never fix anything east of the niger so that they can continue hating, after all their votes never counted during the last election and will never count.

Your GEJ lost an election and he's history now, live in the present and live long, consume yourself in the past and die soon.

PMB and other progressive Nigerians won't miss you if you emigrate or die for that matter.

u are Igbo ...... lolzzzzzzz

i can't stop laughing....

all I can say is if u are an afonja, make thunder team up with songo and strike u...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Secession From Nigeria: An Invitation To Retrogression by 2ruink(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonja everywhere one goes.... What's that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.