Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) (48461 Views)

Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos / Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Blurryface(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
shyling:

your cousin is an ashawo. opio

Gbamest!!
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hey guy, smash or pass? I think i will smash grin

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
He releases the boko haram members...so that they can join the new group....Fulani Herdsmen...the only way the Northerners can be relevant is when they kill other people...to them a goat or cow is better than a Christian...when i was in Sabon birni local government in Sokoto state...i lived with them and the way they behave to Yoruba Muslims will shock you...they call them Christian muslims and infidels....Yorubas should wise up....i know Yoruba muslims they are very decent and reasonable but when they support Buhari government because of APC or islam it disgust me so much,because the Yorubas are the real muslims but the Hausa's are practicing islam as a confraternity...they don't value anyone,but this our decent Yoruba people are only trying to be relevant by supporting the wrong doings...Hausa people hates Yoruba more than the Ibo's...they told me that Oduduwa was a servant to Arewa,so the Yorubas will remain their slaves forever...and the Yorubas are always loyal because they are afraid of them the hausa's....they almost killed my friend taofik who was a yoruba guy because he was appointed the imam of the islam corpers...they fought him till he handed over to an hausa guy....Yoruba people make una get sense o una be Christian Muslims o
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by hoover420: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Its no big deal, if my jobless cousin can afford a Zanotti or however it's spelt that is close 2 200k how much more a Governor's Daughter. Its her money, let her enjoy it.
please you said your cousin is JOBLESS but she can afford expensive shit? shocked
do you need a soothsayer to tell you your cousin is either into fraud, olosho or some illegal means of acquiring wealth? undecided
shallow minded people like you are the main reason why the advanced countries (most especially the whites) thinks ill of this nation...
go to USA, UK e.t.c your Job must be a reflection of how you live your life. you can't be earning $500 and be using things worth 2k dolls, you'll be questioned!!!

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin yet he want people to return to farm...Oga your daughter must lead
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
she's a shoe freak, she saved up for months to get those pairs yes
"saved up for months" can she save up for months in other to buy made in nigeria item? And when they ask among d crowd 'a patriotic person here should stand up' she will surely stand up

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by seguno2: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
femolacqua:
I'm sure it's nothing, couple of chicken change to her. It's her life.

No wonder her sister called students, protesting her father's non-payment of salaries to LAUTECH teachers and workers, mannerless to constituted authority.
Surely, we deserve our leaders.

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by seguno2: 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
she's a shoe freak, she saved up for months to get those pairs

So how many such expensive pairs does she have, since you seem to know her very well?
You should also tell us how much taxes she pays annually.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Rossikki: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
hoover420:

please you said your cousin is JOBLESS but she can afford expensive shit? shocked
do you need a soothsayer to tell you your cousin is either into fraud, olosho or some illegal means of acquiring wealth? undecided
shallow minded people like you are the main reason why the advanced countries (most especially the whites) thinks ill of this nation...
go to USA, UK e.t.c your Job must be a reflection of how you live your life. you can't be earning $500 and be using things worth 2k dolls, you'll be questioned!!!
You must be mad. Florida, Monaco, and London are filled with millonaire drug lords and fraudsters from across the world, living the good life.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Emassive(m): 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Don't be a dunce by defending foolishly like that. Your cousin is either an ashawo or a wannabe. The govr's daughter meanwhile used our yam to purchase that pair of shoe. End of story.
Boleyndynasty2:
Everyone isn't from a poor home, you can't afford to save that much to buy a shoe doesn't mean everyone else will be like you. And why are you guys so easy to tag every girl ashewo? Does that mean a girls parents or even her older siblings can't take care of them? I bet d governor's daughter is also an ashewo...Purge yourself of the kind of mentality you have, would only sink you further

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by cstr55: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
You Can Say She Living After Her Dad's State Funds But Seriously Speaking, Do You Expect Her To Move Around In Slippers?
A US senator with more influence and recognition than your president cannot afford a $60,000 louboutin shoes just like that or else he would go broke.
And dollars is actually printed in the united states, while Nigeria is currently sourcing for dollars for import more fuel.
Nigeria is a country of ridiculous absurdity.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Its no big deal, if my jobless cousin can afford a Zanotti or however it's spelt that is close 2 200k how much more a Governor's Daughter. Its her money, let her enjoy it.

Your personal text is me all day.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
diportivo:

Thinking cap u say??

Reasoning has gone to the dogs in thins country. So much so,dat I weep for the future generation

She is married into the "kola daisi" family for crying out loud.u need to be resident in Ibadan in the past 2 decades atleast to understand how rich those guys are

But no,for supporting her dad(which most of these guys screaming blue murder will do over and over again if it were their dad),she is being bashed here and there

Its appalling

I tire for them o!

You need to also see the video of the Oyo State governor and the protesting student of LAUTECH that went viral. Someone said the Governor need to watch the video of how Obama address the citizens, and I then asked if this is how the American citizens disparage constituted authorities.

This is not a matter of taking sides. One just need to state things the way they are.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by diportivo: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
mbhs139:

I tire for them o!

You need to also see the video of the Oyo State governor and the protesting student of LAUTECH that went viral. Someone said the Governor need to watch the video of how Obama address the citizens, and I then asked if this is how the American citizens disparage constituted authorities.

This is not a matter of taking sides. One just need to state things the way they are.

I thought I was the only one dat saw the video differently

Smh

As if the man isn't human.....as if we don't take respect serious in this part of the world

Most of all of those shouting can't take any form of disrespect from their younger ones,and think its cool to disrespect a sitting governor

I tire

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by kenoz(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
cry
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Meanwhile oyo people who can't change their brown roofs are dying of hunger in IDP camps. grin
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
She still no fine
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by tutaboi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ur papa still dey own salary to poor workers
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Dman00(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Constituted b**ch born by a Constituted authority father. I dn dy aoz 4 8th month and still counting and this idiot is showboating
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Santy29: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
ADULT IDIOT
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
she shud av used dat money to arrange a new boob for herself...meanwhile i just dey imagine say i carry lighter near dat shoe..i dnt even need kerosine.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by chekas111: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have the black one also so it's no big dea
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Most Nigerians are really silly, hypocrites, and liars.. ..

I watched the video, though, the governor's speech seemed harsh, I thought, of the way the students were talking to him to his face, booing him, shouting on him, and u expect him not to show his human side, as if he is angel abi.. .

Can u talk to ur uncle like that, let alone ur father.. .

The man actually went to meet them, and they abused him to his face.... So, because, he told hem to respect his authority, that has made him to be a bad person who doesn't know how to talk.. .

Some ppl are really funny.. And his daughter, can u make a research on how she got the shoe, she is married to a rich family, has a rich business, though I don't like the fact, that she was extravagant in spending such mount of money on shoes, when she can feed some poor people, but at least, it's her own money, not the father's....

Don't let ur hate for APC blind you totally to seeing the truth.....

Once we Nigerians hates any party, we hate anything associated with them.. .. It looks like a messi vs Ronaldo kind of media war.. Hmmm[i][/i]
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
powerfulsettingz:
Another act of respecting the constituted Authority

Should any Nigerian remain senseless comes 2019, then such fellow should give up on life

Nigerians will still be senseless, their sufferings are not enough to elevate their thinking. MMM was a mid term referendum on whether they have gained sense..... unsurprisingly most have not. How can you expect a people who cannot recognise the social destruction of a ponzi scheme to make a valid electoral choice..... we need more suffering, more bad leadership for a few more years then we check again to see if the meat is soft enough to chew.
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by idupaul: 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

And you are proud to say it .
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by 2ruink(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Is that your jobless cousin a criminal?
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by 44smart: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by abike12(f): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Oyo State Governor Senator Abiola Ajimobi's daughter Abisola Kola Daisi was spotted wearing a pair of Christian Louboutin Salopatina Glossy Patent Leather-Trimmed Hematite Embellished Mesh Pumps that retails on Net-a-Porter for N643,615, Prada Clutch, and a Versace dress to complete her outfit.

Seems there are no news of recession within the Ajimobi family amidst of all turmoil between Oyo State Government and LAUTECH students.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/governor-ajimobi-daughter-spends-over.html?m=1

No comment
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Her papa never pay up to 8 months workers salary even all shooting star first team player has left due to non payment of over 8 month salary
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by lukency(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
Afonjas said PDP is the problem. How come a change of party has not solve the problem of corruption and public waste

Anyway, let them suffer their decision not to think before voting. cool
PDP is a disaster qoute me anywhere however you may as well tag APC.Non of them is better
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=BUHARImyDOG
He releases the boko haram members...so that they can
join the new group....Fulani Herdsmen...the only way the
Northerners can be relevant is when they kill other
people...to them a goat or cow is better than a
Christian...when i was in Sabon birni local government in
Sokoto state...i lived with them and the way they behave
to Yoruba Muslims will shock you...they call them
Christian muslims and infidels....Yorubas should wise
up....i know Yoruba muslims they are very decent and
reasonable but when they support Buhari government
because of APC or islam it disgust me so much,because
the Yorubas are the real muslims but the Hausa's are
practicing islam as a confraternity...they don't value
anyone,but this our decent Yoruba people are only trying
to be relevant by supporting the wrong doings...Hausa
people hates Yoruba more than the Ibo's...they told me
that Oduduwa was a servant to Arewa,so the Yorubas
will remain their slaves forever...and the Yorubas are
always loyal because they are afraid of them the
hausa's....they almost killed my friend taofik who was a
yoruba guy because he was appointed the imam of the
islam corpers...they fought him till he handed over to an
hausa guy....Yoruba people make una get sense o una
be Christian Muslims o[/quote]

why is Yorubss such a. big headache for you guys, you are all consumed with hatred for Yoruba because you know you can't touch us no matter what you do, all those people blaming Anjimobis daughter are just iboes trying to discredit Yoruba again, the governor was rich before contesting for governorship, there are many legitimately rich Yoruba if you don't know we just don't make noise like you guys, you cannot expect d governor to collect money from his married daughter to pay salary now, stop having headache and sleepless nights because of Yoruba,,it won't get you anywhere
Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by diportivo: 12:26am On Jan 17, 2017
olaade714:
Most Nigerians are really silly, hypocrites, and liars.. ..

I watched the video, though, the governor's speech seemed harsh, I thought, of the way the students were talking to him to his face, booing him, shouting on him, and u expect him not to show his human side, as if he is angel abi.. .

Can u talk to ur uncle like that, let alone ur father.. .

The man actually went to meet them, and they abused him to his face.... So, because, he told hem to respect his authority, that has made him to be a bad person who doesn't know how to talk.. .

Some ppl are really funny.. And his daughter, can u make a research on how she got the shoe, she is married to a rich family, has a rich business, though u don't like the fact, that she was extravagant in spending such mount of money on shoes, when she can feed some poor people, but at least, it's her own money, not the father's....

Don't let ur hate for APC blind you totally to seeing the truth.....

Once we Nigerians hates any party, we hate anything associated with them.. .. It looks like a messi vs Ronaldo kind of media war.. Hmmm[i][/i]

Bro

U make plenty sense aswear

As in,they won't even agree to av their younger ones talk back at them and they are here abusing the governor for wanting to put the unruly (tout-like) students in their place

Its appalling

Onitsha Bridge Shutdown By ENDSARS Protesters: PICTURES & VIDEO / This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Buhari Debriefs Permanent Secretaries

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55