Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,792 members, 7,862,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

2tiny's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tiny's Profile / 2tiny's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Robbers Kill Final Year Akwa Ibom Poly Student (Photos) by 2tiny: 12:25pm On Jun 10
How is it done? Teach me pls.
DrAda:
Develop the habit of backing up important contacts, files, images, usernames and passwords to the clouds. This way, if your phone or laptop gets missing, you won't fill so bad.

Apps that I use include to do this
1. Google drive
2. Google contacts
3. Google passwords
4. Google keep
5. Google photos
6. CamScanner
Politics / Re: Tinubu To Wale Edun: Present New Minimum Wage Template In 48 Hours by 2tiny: 6:50pm On Jun 04
undecided
Celebrities / Re: Evgenia Smirnova Falls 80ft To Death From Apartment During 'Sex Party' In Thai by 2tiny: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Hmmn
PrincessofDSS:
I have no rip to waste
Family / Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by 2tiny: 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
True talk
MrMcJay:
It is better to marry someone who loves you than to marry someone who you love. E get why.

That being said, I no too dey advice married people because them no dey hear word.
Family / Re: My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive by 2tiny: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
I like your perception.
amazingspiderma:
Woman want to buy land, this OP is here complaining.
When you marry you will understand how valuable the woman is to the man.

I don't judge people by rumors, I watch their actions.

Thank God she wasn't going to buy IPhone 13.

OP you and your uncle are myopic. She is thinking long term. I believe if she were to let him know, he would misappropriate the money.

If I were the woman, the land will stay in my name.

These extended family members that are not married are the problem of that marriage.

Thank me later in 5 years time.

OP get a life, your family is the problem.
Why should buying land become a problem.

I am a married man, and I stand for any woman who can think ahead for the welfare of their family. Some men don't have the ability to discern a good woman.
You and your uncle have foundation problem. You want to dominate the woman from making progress.

A woman who is planning to stop your uncle from been a tenant to making him a landlord.

I wish I can see you face to face, I suppose knock you.

Get out of that house, parasite.
Crime / Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by 2tiny: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
RIP fine boy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.