Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) (93209 Views)

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / #Endsars: SARS Officers Blow Up joysticks Of Alleged Kidnappers - Graphic Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by sigiyaya(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
His only crime is to be a NIGERIAN cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by bkool7(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
He's just a kid

4 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.
The defence budget is paltry, yet was enough for a certain General to buy 2 mansions in Dubai

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by 2tiny: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
RIP fine boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
Pmb failed God and Humanity on Security
. Nigerian fail him say it the way it is
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Urchman200: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:
Every region should form their own Amotekun. Please Nigerians, let us stop putting this on Buhari alone; he can only work with what is available to him in terms of security structure and their funding capacity. We need to prevail on our law makers to put security on the concurrent list so that government at all level can share the responsibilities.

Every time a thing like this happens, I always tell people that Nigeria does not have the capacity to secure itself with our current security structure and extremely poor defence budget. Even if Buhari leaves and we have another president, with our 200 million people scattered across 932 000 kmq, and our defence budget remains a patry 2 billion dollars,the security challenge will still persist.
how I wish u were this reasonable when Jonathan was in office ,u guys that was busy lambasting Jonathan government at every given opportunity want sound reasonable now?Buhari failure has given most of sense of humility.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by proclinician: 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
I am sad.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Naijaarchive(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Why post the corpse online... This isn't a good sight... We shouldn't be used to seeing corpse
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Chai... He has gone to heaven.

Do you need a trusted oversea company where you can waybill your goods to when you shop online and then they waybill down to your address in Nigeria?

Think Taskcrew services. Check the link in my siggy for more info
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by moshino(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Hei!!

Enough of all these showing of dead bodies on NL. Hardly do u see foreign news media show dead bodies the way we do here. Its becoming a norm here and its worrisome. If u must show it, pls blurr some part of the body.

You can sign off from NL anytime you wish.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by bigpicture001: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Larryfest:
2023 is just to far but one thing is very sure God will assist the common man and save us from this clueless government.

Nigerians actually love wot they are getting

They will massively vote for bubu if he contested again

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
He was obviously tortured before killed....May God help us in this country embarassed
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by sigiyaya(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
Pmb failed God and Humanity on Security
Your stupidity and foolishness is still active In which area of governance is PMB doing better
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by cuteboy2: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Cchuks27:
Mbaka will not see or prophesy on this one. RIP my dear seminarian. May our good God grant you eternal life

Catholics in general were the most ardent and fanatical supporters of candidate Buhari in 2015.
Now that thier priests are being kidnapped and slaughtered regularly, they are still in trance. They can't even issue a simple statement to condemn it.

Apart from deafening silence that comic character called Father Mbaka, Cardinal Okojie, Bishop Mathew Hassan Kukah, Father Ehusani, Father Osu and other vocal Catholic priests have sewn thier lips with needle and thread.

Archbishop John Onaiyekan, Bishop of Abuja diocese who didn't miss any opportunity in the build up to 2015 election to praise Buhari is now in hibernation

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Mescana22(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
He is from my village and same local government in Anambra, Rest in Peace our junior semi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Azmanaty: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
moshino:

You can sign off from NL anytime you wish.

Return that phone to your mother.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by richPHAROAH: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
joke aside, if federal govt can pay me and provide me with weapons and approve for me to bring in some mercenaries and face this boko haram, i will defet them, here in brazil, i know a few die hard mercenaries that i can recruit to nuke these guys. no joke. fedral govt should hire me for this job. this is getting unbearable. that guy could have been my brother. imagine killing him mercilessly. youths will not revolt o. if na that useless ashawo dakore wife them go carry placards go abuja

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kaduna that used to be peaceful before hell rufai came with his Islamic agenda.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by clevybrown(m): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
After seeing dis, one idiot will still come out here and condemn the police for killing armed robbers and kidnappers when caught.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by gbagyiza: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
valenu:
It's a pity. Nigeria is not working

Nigerian has reached it elastic limit, it is not far to it breaking point. Mark my word Nigeria will break.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Witnes: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:

Hey! we need to blame the man for every single act of insecurity. He made it an open broadcast to secure, protect lives and properties. He's equally the commander and chief of arm forces of the federation. If he really know what is doing is to reshuffle his security architecture. When u give someone job and he's not doing it to taste, change hand but for PMB, the case is different.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Kenontop: 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
luvinhubby:
Sleep on son, those who voted Buhari despite his track record of failure are the ones responsible for your death.

You will not have sense. Did anyone vote for apc or they all forcefully take the position.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by SamOyovwi: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
What then do you want to do
idonhammer:
As usual, everybody will insult buhari and type rip and move on. BIG COUNTRY, weak citizens.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Tpave(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sirjamo:

Out of the 2 billion, 1.5 will be embezzled. It is well
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by 0neal(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is hard truth you have typed

But, All will be well

tete7000:

This has always been my thoughts. How do a people vote a man known for violence, a man who boasted monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, a man who instigated post election violence that wasted some corpers life in 2011,a man who vowed to make country ungovernable over personal political ambition and not expect bloodshed. All Christian leaders who subtly or directly campaigned for Buhari need to beg God for forgiveness. They brought this on us. May God have mercy on the poor boy's soul and grant him peace. Buhari does not have capacity to bring peace... As long as he reigns bloodshed will not abate. May God protect us during his reign of terror but I believe his end shall not be well.
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by yvelchstores(f): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
mu2sa2:
Fake.
you are very stupid
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Melison(m): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
This boy is an orphan,he resides in sokoto state damn, may these people never go unpunished
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Beey(f): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
stephenduru:
Here is the corpse one of the four Nigerian seminarians who was kidnapped and killed by his abductors.The 18yr old identified as Michael Nnadi was killed alongside the wife of a doctor.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/02/see-corpse-of-seminarian-who-was-killed.html?m=1
I don’t understand Nigerian journalism ethics.How can you display the deceased face like this? It’s not only disrespectful to the dead , but also very insensitive.The internet never forgets so each time his loved ones hit the internet, this is the picture they’ll be seeing.Shame on you all!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by Born2Breed(f): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
These same people will be rehabilated and sent back to the society to become another menace to the society.

I repeat,those who voted Buhari will suffer worst death and woe betide them all.

Mention me with insult n die miserably.

Ighabo ofiekun lele wa!!!
Re: Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) by gnykelly(m): 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
I think the president should resign at this point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Gunmen Shoot Herbalist In Nsukka, Enugu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.