Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,977 members, 7,852,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

2tkester's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2tkester's Profile / 2tkester's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 8:19pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
Inferiority complex chips so you are now claiming yoruba,attachee by force people.U have finsh claiming ss as usual.
[/s]

Brother leave dose Igbo attaché by force. We have to keep remaining subservient to our masters the Fulani, so that they won't snatch Lagos from us. You know what they did to us in Kwara? Please we've to match to bourdillion and ask tinibu to go and prostrate before emir of Kanu. Because only the north can protect us from NDA as our men are all cowards.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:53pm On May 09, 2016
ckmayoca:

Alaye free mi jare. Na everything una dey take joke.

What else do you expect from people who always see Igbo giants pursuing them in their dreams.

26 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Japan To Invest $1bn In Lagos Monorail Project.. by 2tkester: 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
989900:
[s]Lasgidi everywhere = California of Nigeria.
[/s]
At this rate, Lagos might end up buying Nigeria if others don't 'double-up'.

Lwkmd, lasgidi the dirties city in the world!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:48pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
So, yeebos dont own lagos again.
[/s]

Igbos kwa? don't mind them they want to make us disobey our Fulani masters, so that they will make the Fulanis snatch Lagos from us as they did with Kwara.

11 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:46pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
Flatthead action.
[/s]

Igbo please stop disturbing us.

We want to remain subservient to our Fulani lords. You hear?

8 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:45pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
Sharap,the nigeria slave,the use and duped of nigeria,no wonder Igbos will never produced president of nigeria.Yeye Ipad yoot.
[/s]

My brother I love you so much. I just don't want you to lose Lagos like you lost Kwara to women. I see you hate the truth, why do you hate the truth, why not accept my concern.? I know all the regions in Nigeria that had produced presidents are now like Dubai. No wonder Katsina state is now ranked the most beautiful city the world by brownies, damn igbos too dull.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:30pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
If i begin to bomb your flatthead with missile now,only the mod will save your head.
[/s]

Mouth action.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:29pm On May 09, 2016
wolfslair:
yoruba group

The group asked the security agents to go after the Niger Delta Avengers because the Yoruba youths are prepared to face them and other Ijaws militants in Lagos

avengers

We are a group of young Niger Deltans who have support from other parts of Nigeria, namely Northern, Western and Eastern part of the Country.

long live

only the eastern part of the country are supporting them. How dare the brownies move against their masters? Do you want Lagos to be taken away from the,? My man respect ya self!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:26pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
The same way Awo put a blockade against u then, leading to suyanise million of your kinsmem.
[/s]

The end of a man is worth his entire life...
James Barons 1944.

We all know how awo ascended to haven just like oduduwa who descended from haven without a parachute. Your people are the best scientists ever. Brownie.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
Are u writing this from your IDP camp in enugu.Why not worry your flatthead about fulani attack in the south east?
[/s]

Yeah, good to be in IDP camp, but We still retain our land which is my pride. I only don't want a repeat of Kwara and I don't want to see Tompolo living in Bourdillion. Please accept my concern. I love you and will not want to see Lagos taken away from you by Ijaw women.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Politics / Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 6:52pm On May 09, 2016
rapistbuhari:
The Odua Defenders Union, ODU, has described the threat by a new militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, to attack Lagos within a matter of days as an insult on the Yoruba race.

In a statement signed by its President-General, Rabak Anthony, ODU warned against the dangers ahead if Ijaw militants decided to carry out their threat to attack Lagos or any part of Yorubaland.
“This threat that was published in all the media, both electronic and print, cannot be taken for granted. Therefore, the Yoruba are ready to make the first move against the Ijaws in Lagos before their ‘brothers’ will storm Lagos.

“We fought the Ijaws here in Lagos before because of this their arrogance and they know we are ready for them. They came here about five years ago also to attack the Atlas Cove where Naval officers guarding tank farms were killed.

“So, we are not taking this threat without preparation. We are ready, let them make the move.” The Odua Defenders Union leader said, its members spread across the whole South-West and can deal with the militants threat. The group asked the security agents to go after the Niger Delta Avengers because the Yoruba youths are prepared to face them and other Ijaws militants in Lagos.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/avengers-threat-yoruba-group-warns-against-attack-on-lagos/

Hahahahaha, Oh Lord please don't let cowards fight a battle they can never win. Please dear Lord prevent this unfolding genocide, I beg you because these people I just quoted that couldnt defeat ordinary Hausa Now want to fight NDA, oh Lord please let not Kwara repeat itself. We want Lagos to be their eternal possession.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: Gunmen Kill 5 Policemen In Rivers by 2tkester: 4:12pm On May 09, 2016
Amechi at work!

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: The Empire Bags New Award: Anglozionist Empire Of Dictatorship by 2tkester: 2:30am On May 09, 2016
Zoharariel:

The truth is; we are more interested in the consequences of Amerika's new approach or plan-B towards turning Syria into a failed state like Iraq & Libya.

The August deadline is too far away, Amerika should have set June as the deadline for her showdown in Syria.

We already know WW3 will erupt either from the middle-east or the baltic sea. grin

The truth is; August deadline is just another plot to skew the presidential campaign in favour of Clinton. We have been down this road before, if you remember clearly it was in August that Bush prompted that knuckle-head Saakashvili to invade South Osetia, he did it in-order to give John Mccain a talking point against Obama who appeared inexperienced at that time in the campaign; also while thinking that Russia will back down from bombing the crap out of Georgia, but unfortunately for both Bush and Saakashvili they learnt the hard way who Putin is.n

Donald Trump has exposed himself as lacking foreign policy direction according to the American standards, so they want to use this Syria (conundrum) deadline as an opportunity to expose the Trump Campaign. In the event that Saudi Arabia and Turkey will try ground invasion and Russia bombs the hell-out of Saudi and Turkey, then American Media will capitalize on this and demonize Russia which in turn will harm Trumps campaign. This is an old strategy which has always failed when used against the Russians and it will fail again.

All-in-all I only pity Saudi and Turkey as they will be used for experiment, if they doubt it let them go and ask Saakashvili Thank God he is still alive.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.