Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (37985 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by rapistbuhari: 6:41pm On May 09, 2016
The Odua Defenders Union, ODU, has described the threat by a new militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, to attack Lagos within a matter of days as an insult on the Yoruba race.

In a statement signed by its President-General, Rabak Anthony, ODU warned against the dangers ahead if Ijaw militants decided to carry out their threat to attack Lagos or any part of Yorubaland.
“This threat that was published in all the media, both electronic and print, cannot be taken for granted. Therefore, the Yoruba are ready to make the first move against the Ijaws in Lagos before their ‘brothers’ will storm Lagos.

“We fought the Ijaws here in Lagos before because of this their arrogance and they know we are ready for them. They came here about five years ago also to attack the Atlas Cove where Naval officers guarding tank farms were killed.

“So, we are not taking this threat without preparation. We are ready, let them make the move.” The Odua Defenders Union leader said, its members spread across the whole South-West and can deal with the militants threat. The group asked the security agents to go after the Niger Delta Avengers because the Yoruba youths are prepared to face them and other Ijaws militants in Lagos.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/avengers-threat-yoruba-group-warns-against-attack-on-lagos/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Greyworld: 6:46pm On May 09, 2016
Thank God it's not Ibos this tym.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by DeviIhimself: 6:48pm On May 09, 2016
grin

like they fit do anything before
Bloody cowards

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Mustack: 6:49pm On May 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Thewrath(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2016
Na only pipeline them wan blow na im una dey cry online and offline like this shocked

Una no talk during mile 12 crises o cheesy
Are the pipeline more important than yoruba lives in SW

139 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 6:52pm On May 09, 2016
rapistbuhari:
The Odua Defenders Union, ODU, has described the threat by a new militant group, the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, to attack Lagos within a matter of days as an insult on the Yoruba race.

In a statement signed by its President-General, Rabak Anthony, ODU warned against the dangers ahead if Ijaw militants decided to carry out their threat to attack Lagos or any part of Yorubaland.
“This threat that was published in all the media, both electronic and print, cannot be taken for granted. Therefore, the Yoruba are ready to make the first move against the Ijaws in Lagos before their ‘brothers’ will storm Lagos.

“We fought the Ijaws here in Lagos before because of this their arrogance and they know we are ready for them. They came here about five years ago also to attack the Atlas Cove where Naval officers guarding tank farms were killed.

“So, we are not taking this threat without preparation. We are ready, let them make the move.” The Odua Defenders Union leader said, its members spread across the whole South-West and can deal with the militants threat. The group asked the security agents to go after the Niger Delta Avengers because the Yoruba youths are prepared to face them and other Ijaws militants in Lagos.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/avengers-threat-yoruba-group-warns-against-attack-on-lagos/

Hahahahaha, Oh Lord please don't let cowards fight a battle they can never win. Please dear Lord prevent this unfolding genocide, I beg you because these people I just quoted that couldnt defeat ordinary Hausa Now want to fight NDA, oh Lord please let not Kwara repeat itself. We want Lagos to be their eternal possession.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nwaoguta(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
brown roof republic again? only one gun shot all of them will run away, cowards.

156 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by meccuno: 6:54pm On May 09, 2016
I hope ijaws won't automatically become igbos over night. Because I don't know how igbos are usually blamed for things that do not concern them.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by oduastates: 6:57pm On May 09, 2016
Just looking at how the tail wags the dog.
Ever since I can remember, it is one provocation from one failed ethnic group after the other.
One day, something would have to give.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by rapistbuhari: 6:58pm On May 09, 2016
But herdsmen have in the past made some move and even killed your member and you did nothing.

Mile 12 episode is still fresh in our mind where your people were made to speak Hausa before their lives will be spared.

Where were this group when Yorubas ran to as far as Mowe to evade Fulani onslaught undecided

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Adebola02(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
I see some imbeciles spewing thrash on this thread, one of them was reffering to yoruba - fulani clash in lagos, you are so retarded that you don't know that yorubas reacted reasonably as a right thinking set of people, they handled the case in a matured way,Yorubas don't behave irrationally like the NDA did in Niger delta. Let them come to lagos, they will smell pepper.

119 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 09, 2016
omoelesa:
Are u writing this from your IDP camp in enugu.Why not worry your flatthead about fulani attack in the south east?

Make Avengers catch you grin..

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
Are u writing this from your IDP camp in enugu.Why not worry your flatthead about fulani attack in the south east?
[/s]

Yeah, good to be in IDP camp, but We still retain our land which is my pride. I only don't want a repeat of Kwara and I don't want to see Tompolo living in Bourdillion. Please accept my concern. I love you and will not want to see Lagos taken away from you by Ijaw women.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by freeze001(f): 7:11pm On May 09, 2016
This one they are calling Ijaws arrogant I hope they are not confusing them for Igbos cos I know that adjective is usually reserved for the Igbos.

If it degenerates into a free for all, u will see them targeting Igbos and in such situation, SS / SE will be one and the same but when it's time for politics or to steal oil revenue their dead divide and rule tactics will surface. Nonsense!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Ooni: 7:19pm On May 09, 2016
I warned my people. Let us leave ibos alone and champion our own destiny, they ignored me and called me flattino.
Now Ijaws are doing it for us.
What a shame!

60 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
yoruba group

The group asked the security agents to go after the Niger Delta Avengers because the Yoruba youths are prepared to face them and other Ijaws militants in Lagos

avengers

We are a group of young Niger Deltans who have support from other parts of Nigeria, namely Northern, Western and Eastern part of the Country.

long live

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by 2tkester: 7:26pm On May 09, 2016
[s]
omoelesa:
The same way Awo put a blockade against u then, leading to suyanise million of your kinsmem.
[/s]

The end of a man is worth his entire life...
James Barons 1944.

We all know how awo ascended to haven just like oduduwa who descended from haven without a parachute. Your people are the best scientists ever. Brownie.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by GANJAFARMER: 7:26pm On May 09, 2016
omoelesa:
See this Igbos feeling fly on the internet,why not border your head about the ikewere that has always denied u, there by making u landlock for ever.leave kwara alone,kwara would take care of itself when the times come.
We didn't deny them , we simply ask them to respect ethnic boundaries and we can conveniently work with them if they respect that fact - This is one thing we've been able to tell the Igbos while y'all are still stuck in there licking the Fulani man's balls like hungry swines.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / 2023: Osinbajo’s Posters Flood Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.