Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

2unde08's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2unde08's Profile / 2unde08's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos) by 2unde08(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
That is how they share it every year not only Ramadan they even share during December even covid time too that is how they do in osun go and check their record at least you know davido kind gesture too
papadada:
Dem don come again.. Na only for election time unna dey remember to do this

Celebrities / Re: Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness by 2unde08(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
[His very rich man he was Dean of faculty of art in university of ilorin am close to him....hebjust leave a very low key life quote author=classicfrank4u post=93922667]

How sure are you he doesn't have a mansion?[/quote]

1 Like

Romance / Re: My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill by 2unde08(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2020
milemimi93:
My First Date In 2020. What A Nigerian Lady Did.

What happened yesterday left me in shock.
I least expected it. Not from a Nigerian lady.

Yesterday I went to visit a lady in her state. Arriving her state, I told her I've dropped.
She texted me to go to an eatery and wait for her. I didn't want to spend much on her so I asked for an average eatery bought a drink and waited for her.
She came and told me she didn't like the place that it was crowded. She took me to one bigger eatery within there. Just as I entered the eatery I said to my self "I ain't spending more than 5k here". We sat and she called the waiter and asked me to make my order I told her to make first. She ordered for food and drinks for herself. I later ordered for mine. What I ordered outweigh hers in price because I said to myself "I can't spend less on me and more on a leech".

After eating we sat down to gist. Along the line I felt pressed and I went to the gent. Came back gist and it was time to go. I went to the waiter asked her how much the bill is. She said 11,600. I pulled out my purse to get my card I heard the waiter said "She has paid". I asked "She? who?" She said "the lady you followed paid". I was shocked and felt ashamed.

Since I was born, this is the first time a Nigerian girl has ever spent on me.
have experience such when am doing my masters degree I met a girl like she call me and tell me house is boring we should go out and I accept with less than 10k in my account in the hope I must not spend it all...on getting there she order and ask me what will I like too and place my order the funniest am about to remove my wallet to pay and she hold my hand and whisper to hear that she invited me and she is the one that pay the bills I insist but she paid it oooo....I confess to her that I never see the kind gesture of her that am highly impress...she even get take away...mature woman don't extort..they value and get self respect for their self too[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.