Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

2wise4real's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2wise4real's Profile / 2wise4real's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by 2wise4real: 1:45am On Jul 29, 2010
Hello Nlanders,
Pls i need a candid adv for my gud friend. He applied to UK embassy some years back about 7yrs ago, he was denied based on the fact that he was not financially buoyant, he didn't use any fake or forged documents though, he has relocated to europe and he is planning to visit uk, but he is afraid cus he has some complicating issues,
1. He applied as a married man then, ofwhc he is single now
2. There is difference in the birth yr he used then and the one he has now on his intl P.

The UK embassy havenot started biometric data then, so his fingerprints were not taken, The guy is willing to visit UK as a tourist now but he is afraid that the UK embassy might still have his old information on their database. Pls, can he still proceed with the application and do you think it won't cause him any problems if he decided to apply and fill the form that he has not applied before, do you think the UK consulars can easily detect his identity? Cus it's really complicating and there is nothing he can do to defend his earlier application cus the agent that helped him then cannot be traced anymore.
Your candid adv would be appreciated!
Travel / Uk Visa' Database N Biometric by 2wise4real: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hello Nlanders,
Pls i need a candid adv for my gud friend. He applied to UK embassy some years back about 7yrs ago, he was denied based on the fact that he was not financially buoyant, he didn't use any fake or forged documents though, he has relocated to europe and he is planning to visit uk, but he is afraid cus he has some complicating issues,
1. He applied as a married man then, ofwhc he is single now
2. There is difference in the birth yr he used then and the one he has now on his intl P.

The UK embassy havenot started biometric data then, so his fingerprints were not taken, The guy is willing to visit UK as a tourist now but he is afraid that the UK embassy might still have his old information on their database. Pls, can he still proceed with the application and do you think it won't cause him any problems if he decided to apply and fill the form that he has not applied before, do you think the UK consulars can easily detect his identity? Cus it's really complicating and there is nothing he can do to defend his earlier application cus the agent that helped him then cannot be traced anymore.
Your candid adv would be appreciated!!!
Romance / Re: Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) by 2wise4real: 6:50am On Jul 27, 2010
pweetychic:

The gal's helping you to save your spermatozoa that you both would be needing to make babies in future, so why d heck? afterall, she is a PWEETYCHIC, U shud be thanking your God dat your cork stl get erection sef,

GBAM!!! smiley smiley smiley

How i wish every lady colud hv d power to make the men's thingy work for their wives only, Infidelity acts wouldn't hv been this much,

@Poster, just promise her u wud be faithful, she wl release ur thingy, but don't misuse ur cork again, Okay!!!
Romance / Re: It Sucks Really! by 2wise4real: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

You call a 17inchs cork a small cork?

Maybe u should Go and get a ruler & a compass to measure it

lwkmd, u mst be proud of ur thingy.
Romance / Re: It Sucks Really! by 2wise4real: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2010
Mr_Cork:

Ladies, 4get the MODS. why dont we hook up at a hotel to discuss new topics?

Mr Cork, haven't you bleeped all this while that you have been searching for nyansh to inject wit ur small corky corky?,
Romance / Re: It Sucks Really! by 2wise4real: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2010
It is true pweetychic, infact, i'm so disappointed, i was about commenting on the interesting topic u posted this morning and found out it has been removed,  NLAND MODs SUCK!!!

Letz continue the discussion here o'jare,
Why do women nag, how can it be controlled, and what men could do to make their nagging wife stop their nagging attitude?
hope i got the question rite anyways,

I think if a woman feels responded to she won't need to keep bringing up the same issues. Nonchallant attitude from men mostly cause nag. If the guy should responded better, nagging would stop, but the woman should just try and take thgs easy, no amount of nag would change the nagee, nag would only make them less responsive to women wishes,  Fink partners should try understand and reciprocate eachother feelings for peace to reign.
Romance / Re: Men And Their Ego: by 2wise4real: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2010
omo~fat:

No one is doing anyone any special favours. Men get blessed when they marry a woman. Women too get blessed when they are married by men. No controversy here.

Nice words,
Romance / Re: Men And Their Ego: by 2wise4real: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2010
pweetychic:

Why do guys think they are helping ladies by proposing and getting married to them?

[b][b]

Someone should please, read and interprete the above first n second quotes, and what the scumbag blasksta interpreted it to be, Go n get a lyf olodo,

Blacksta, you are the real illetrate that pweetychic called you,  The 2 quotes have same meaning, infact what she wrote first was even easier to understand. Next time read the lines so well, and digest it before you make comments.

justice in da house
Romance / Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2010
steeze:

I no kno wetin dey do all dis foolish gals. Person break una heart una com dey take am out on d entire male species, including your fathers. @ poster, What kind of silly prayEr was that? @2wise4real, u gals will just b supportin each oda sentimentally. Y dont u put your father's rod in a blender and make him drink d juice? silly! U girls should leave our dic K alone na, or we'll be forced 2 refer to your toto as rotten and smelly. Word!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i no get your time, i can see u r such a naughty guy, no need to exchange words with u. Mind u, the poster nvr reffered to d entire male species, she only directed her prayers to unfaithful guys, maybe u r one of them, who knows,  Go get glasses if u r out of sight.
If u like refer to your sisters n moda toto as rotten n smelly, that was the path you passd thru to do world, n that is why u r stinky, n uttering dirty talk,
Romance / Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2010
talknafree:

@Poster,
dem put gun for your head to force the "rod" into your "nut" abi which kin akpata yahn you dey spit
when you dey gbomgbom gbam gbam you no know, now your nut don too slack the bobo zap you come dey cry, na crase dey do you.

this is uncalled for talknafree, you should seal your mouth if you don't know wot to say,

talknafree:

Ah ah aunty wetin come bring ekpe (curse) into this matter?
Afterall i no resemble your boy friend wey mayan you to expiration level, He should be the one you should be cursing.
The truth is better and WE ALL know it. The guy didnt put a riffle to your head to oild your rottening nuts. He even did you s fsvour.
Okay! sorry if the truth hurts, you can actually get back to being a virgin. theres a guy named Dr Miraculos magic that does such. (just google it).

Ashewo buruku. na you go get AIDS.
]

i guess u lack respect, why would you utter such utterances, if you read the lady's post very well, you will know that she is not a slut, she only fell into the trap of a male LovePeddler like you. The girl is innocent, having intimacy with ones' bf doesn't hv to deprive the dignity. You can't just come from nowhere to pass insult on a responsible gurl just like that,  Ladies in the house should bombard this lil thing that called himself talknafree, na immaturity dey worry you. !
Romance / Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
kpolli:

2wiseorstupid or wateva, sho ra e o

dont call us guys scrubs, but the replier above me had a point

u girls condemn all men as if your fadas were not guys too

i mite diss girls but always give respect out cos i have female relations

Kpolli mumu, u've found me reach here again, lolzzzz. I was only referring to the hungry lions as scrubs, n i didn't mention names, lyk sey bodi dey pepper u b4, lwkmd
nwayc, it's gud you have female relations!
Romance / Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
kehneah:

right back at yau forgot u have a fada.hmmmmmmm,refering to men as devils

U must be very silly to have referred to my fada. Mind u, my parents have celebrated 100th years wedding anniversary, he aint a scrub like u guys of nowadays,
Romance / Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2010
adaybola:

So, you are the guy!

Yes i am, when 190 won't stop adding to the gurl's prob, had to speak for her, lolzzzzzz
Romance / Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2010
190:

isnt it that your BF thats still in school
when they would advise you peeps to stop following
thoes university boys una nor go listen!

one hundred n ninety, old papa, u made me laugh, where did u see an ant that is following your groupmate?

adaybola:

It really hurts, i know. Just wondering if you knew he's a cheater, i mean if you've ever caught him with som1 else before he went for your niece.

@Deybola, avn't caught me b4, n that is why it's so shocking.
Fashion / Re: Wigs? by 2wise4real: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2010
napa:

Hello,

Go to Pretty Lady at Toyin Street, Ikja. Beside water parks, they've got loads of beautiful stuffs

thanx, but i'm not in lagos now, do you have their website or their contact, thanx
Romance / Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
[
pweetychic:

guess u didn't go to school, don't u fink it hurts, why would my so-called bf slp wit my niece, he hurts me so much, do u think i deserve that from a man i thot we truly love oursef? He wanted to cheat, can't even go outside to find toto,

omg, things are happening in this world of ours ooo, when wud these devils (MEN) change and stop misusing the only precious thg of their bodies.
take heart sis, it is well! I hope he hasn't slpt wit you too?
Romance / Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by 2wise4real: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
selfmade:

[/color] THERE IS THIS GUY I MET IN LIKE SIX MONTH AGO, AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I THINK HE IS IN LOVE WITH ME TOO BECAUSE HE ALWAYS LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME BUT THE PROBLEM STARTED WHEN I NOTICED THAT HE ALWAYS WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER LADIES ON FACEBOOK AND THAT PROMPT ME TO ASK HIM IF AM THE ONLY ONE IN HIS LIFE AND AFTER PERSUADING HIM HE HAD TO TELL ME THAT AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, THAT HE IS DATING ANOTHER LADY APART FROM ME CLAIMING HE HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN US AND HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO LIE TO ME. ITS NOT AS IF I DO NOT WANT HIM TO CHOOSE BUT WHAT IF HE DOES NOT CHOOSE ME ?
PLEASE NAIRALAND PEOPLE WHAT SHOULD I DO?AM IN LOVE WITH HIM AND TIME DOES NOT WAIT FOR ANYONE BECAUSE AM IN MY MID TWENTIES. SHOULD I QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP OR CONTINUE?.[/b][/b]

what kinda comments did he make on d lady's page? ans diz then i know wot to adv u on,
Romance / Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by 2wise4real: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2010
1one:

Maga or Mugun, what difference does it make, you are fully acting in both capacities.

guess am an expensive maga then, fink maga n mugun have same meaning, but on the othersyde, wot cld a guy benefited from an ordinary greeting card n 3boxers,  I gve freely to him, only wot i cld afford, hv nvr given him money nor something too xpensive, the boxers i sent him cost me less than 55dollars, n even now was only finking of sending him perfume. it's a designer perf but not too xpensive (15dollars), NOT ANYMORE THOUGH, this small amount won't make him neither wud it make me poorer.
I think ones' true lurv deserves gud thgs, but guys of nowadays r jst full of shits, they tk ladies generousity for granted, the point  i'm learning  from guys advices in here is that women shd not be so nice to men during courtship to the extent of giving gifts, if i'm not misquoting you, but nvr forget dat i said he nvr asked for it, but i did give in my own will, n it was nvr bcus i wanted to seek his attention. but this has been my way of life.
Thank you all anywayc, I shall stop giving!!!
Romance / Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by 2wise4real: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
kpolli:

^^^^^^^^^^^

leave her o n she go dey call me mumu,

pls buy n send to him o, the jazzman has already declared it, u must oblige

Mr Kpolli, fink u read my post very well, the thread was opened for wise pple only,  n don't eva conclude on wot i just brievd here, u shd knw from my name dat am 2wise4real lolzzzzzzzz,  I sent him only designer boxers n a greeting card as a present on his birthday, n my birthday had passed before we met, though it's on d way again, i thot someone would ask me what kinda gifts i sent him, i've never given him any tangible thing that  could make him n never would i do that until when i'm convince enough, u can now differentiate between maga n mugun.
Romance / Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by 2wise4real: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
kpolli:

who said maga no need pay

and where did u see maga? Kpolli mumu
Romance / Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by 2wise4real: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
omega25red:

giving and giving to a person who doesn't give a crap about you is called tricking. You are tricking a way your money on someone who could careless. But if you have money and you dont feel the lose then it aint tricking cause you gat it.

honestly it's just a music lyric that a rapper said regarding spending money on a woman who he isn't sure likes him

thanx, got u rite nw,
Romance / Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by 2wise4real: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
omega25red:

it aint tricking if you got it grin

@omega, how
Romance / Re: Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by 2wise4real: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2010
thanx Iceugwa, i've been doing that n it works, he keeps coming whenever i ignore him

@Isioku, if u nvr blvd or xperienced luv without sight b4, can boldly tell u, it exists,  mind u  luv cn come in different colours, i hv guys here that r disturbing me, but i nvr hv any feelings for them, cus i truly love him, he mite not feel d same way though, but forget abt how we met, that's not the issue on ground. thnx anyways for your piece of adv.

@googles, thnx,  it was well said, think i jst hv to slam d brake as Isioku hv said n sees wot happens nxt.

@Iice, i wasn't n still aint searching for anything, don't get me wrong, i really love him though, but he cld change due to bad influence cus he wasn't like dis b4. i'm sure if he comes here to seek for adv that he has a gurl he is dating n nvr met her before, you would adv him nvr to blv in luv without sight ofwhich it exists, rarely though,
Romance / Should I Still Give Despite His Nonchallancy? by 2wise4real: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2010
Hello Nlanders,
   Pls, i need adv from wise people in here, 
My story goes like this, i reside in Texas, have a Nigerian guy i'm dating, he lives in Nigeria, we met a year back but we haven't seen, but i truly love him. I have never for once cheated on him despite the distance. At first, he was so good to me, so caring, but things changed suddenly, he became so harsh and always complain that i nag too much. I am this generous type, have given him lots of gifts when we were in good terms, 
I noticed he is not real, cus he barely call me, i always do the calling, i have complained times without no, still he doesn't return my calls, but he always tell me he loves me. There was a time i added his friends on facebook, he told me point blank that i was getting too close for his comfort, we argued about it but later we settled and he said i hurt him that was why he told me that then.
Now, i'm thinking of sending him some stuffs, he didn't request for it though, and i'm not doing it to buy love either, (pple shouldn't get me wrong). I just think my true love deserves good things, and everytime i see nice stuffs, i feel like getting for my siblings as well as him.
My question is, should i continue to be nice to him, despite that he is not so much commited and for the fact that we have not met before? If yes, don't you think he would take my generous act for granted?
Pls, no harsh words,
Fashion / Wigs? by 2wise4real: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hello house,
  Do anyone know the webiste of makeme beauty shop that is located in surulere, or essencee beauty shop in ikeja? I need to get nice wigs, do not know if they have online services,

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.