Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,972 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Should i not say this? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i not say this? (1910 Views)

They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position / Am I Not Sexy Enof?...(+18 Pix) Advice In Needed! / 11 Things You Should Not Say To Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Due To Anger. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
kehneah:

right back at yau forgot u have a fada.hmmmmmmm,refering to men as devils

U must be very silly to have referred to my fada. Mind u, my parents have celebrated 100th years wedding anniversary, he aint a scrub like u guys of nowadays,
Re: Should i not say this? by kehneah: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
2wise4real:

U must be very silly to have referred to my fada. Mind u, my parents have celebrated 100th years wedding anniversary, he aint a scrub like u guys of nowadays,
sory abt refering to ur fada,but next time dont bring us all togeda and just term us devils
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
2wise4real:

Yes i am, when 190 won't stop adding to the gurl's prob, had to speak for her, lolzzzzzz
cheesy cheesy how a whole me~
Re: Should i not say this? by kpolli(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
2wiseorstupid or wateva, sho ra e o

dont call us guys scrubs, but the replier above me had a point

u girls condemn all men as if ur fadas were not guys too

i mite diss girls but always give respect out cos i have female relations
Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
kpolli:

2wiseorstupid or wateva, sho ra e o

dont call us guys scrubs, but the replier above me had a point

u girls condemn all men as if your fadas were not guys too

i mite diss girls but always give respect out cos i have female relations

Kpolli mumu, u've found me reach here again, lolzzzz. I was only referring to the hungry lions as scrubs, n i didn't mention names, lyk sey bodi dey pepper u b4, lwkmd
nwayc, it's gud you have female relations!
Re: Should i not say this? by kpolli(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
2wise4real:

Kpolli mumu, u've found me reach here again, lolzzzz. I was only referring to the hungry lions as scrubs, n i didn't mention names, lyk sey bodi dey pepper u b4, lwkmd
nwayc, it's gud you have female relations!

wat did u expect?? i grew from a plant?
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Should i not say this? by Pweety4me(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
Madukaele:

pweet4me is dat u? undecided undecided sori jor, if u don disvirgin finally

R u daft?open your eyes we'll & read her id properly it is 'pweetychic' not 'Pweety4me' a$ss hole! angry[quote][/quote]
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
Pweety4me:

R u daft?open your eyes we'll & read her id properly it is 'pweetychic' not 'Pweety4me' a$ss hole! angry

my namesake, atleast we av spellings in common, nvr mind her, but is it true that you are POSITIVE V? Keep it up gurl!!! and save it till JESUS comes,
Re: Should i not say this? by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 10, 2010
@Poster,
dem put gun for your head to force the "rod" into your "nut" abi which kin akpata yahn you dey spit
when you dey gbomgbom gbam gbam you no know, now ur nut don too slack the bobo zap you come dey cry, na crase dey do you.
Re: Should i not say this? by whiteroses(f): 1:53am On Jul 10, 2010
those yeye guy, they trick you until they make advantage of you and leave you to heal on your own sad my dream has always been to cut their d1ck from the root, blend it and have them drink it angry and God help me i will one day.
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2010
talknafree:

@Poster,

dem put gun for your head to force the "rod" into your "nut" abi which kin akpata yahn you dey spit
when you dey gbomgbom gbam gbam you no know, now your nut don too slack the bobo zap you come dey cry, na crase dey do you.

@talknafree, you are a big asshole, i know you are one of the irresponsible brats outhere. I'm so sure you are infected by HIV already and sooner you gon' die, n  that is why you don't have the fear of God again, cus you know you gon' end in hell,  Modafucker!!!

whiteroses:

those yeye guy, they trick you until they make advantage of you and leave you to heal on your own sad my dream has always been to cut their d1ck from the root, blend it and have them drink it angry and God help me i will one day.

No be sey e trick me before he had anything wit me, we were seriously dating and was so convinced that he loved me cus i have been introduced to his family.
Re: Should i not say this? by titsqueez(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
pweetychic:

No be sey e trick me before he had anything wit me, we were seriously dating and was so convinced that he loved me cus i have been introduced to his family.

So because u been introduced to his family u guys are headed for the alter? Women and gullible, they go hand in hand
Re: Should i not say this? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2010
pweetychic:

@talknafree, you are a big asshole, i know you are one of the irresponsible brats outhere. I'm so sure you are infected by HIV already and sooner you gon' die, n that is why you don't have the fear of God again, cus you know you gon' end in hell, Modafucker!!!

Ah ah aunty wetin come bring ekpe (curse) into this matter?
Afterall i no resemble your boy friend wey mayan you to expiration level, He should be the one you should be cursing.
The truth is better and WE ALL know it. The guy didnt put a riffle to your head to oild your rottening nuts. He even did you s fsvour.
Okay! sorry if the truth hurts, you can actually get back to being a virgin. theres a guy named Dr Miraculos magic that does such. (just google it).

Ashewo buruku. na you go get AIDS.
Re: Should i not say this? by berylLOL(f): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2010
what a thread grin
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2010
talknafree:

Afterall i no resemble your boy friend wey mayan you to expiration level, He should be the one you should be cursing.
The truth is better and WE ALL know it. The guy didnt put a riffle to your head to oild your rottening nuts. He even did you s fsvour.
Okay! sorry if the truth hurts, you can actually get back to being a virgin. theres a guy named Dr Miraculos magic that does such. (just google it).

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i'm in same category with your momma, son of a bitch!!! u beta go ask her to find ur poppa for you rather than wasting ur time on a nice thread opened for responsible pple, Scumbag!!!
Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2010
talknafree:

@Poster,
when you dey gbomgbom gbam gbam you no know, now your nut don too slack the bobo zap you come dey cry, na crase dey do you.

this is uncalled for talknafree, you should seal your mouth if you don't know wot to say,

talknafree:

]

i guess u lack respect, why would you utter such utterances, if you read the lady's post very well, you will know that she is not a slut, she only fell into the trap of a male LovePeddler like you. The girl is innocent, having intimacy with ones' bf doesn't hv to deprive the dignity. You can't just come from nowhere to pass insult on a responsible gurl just like that,  Ladies in the house should bombard this lil thing that called himself talknafree, na immaturity dey worry you. !
Re: Should i not say this? by 190: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Should i not say this? by queeneve: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2010
Yes I understand, FAHER BROKE MY HEART when I caught him with BESSIE THE ONE LEG STRIPPER, I AM STILL HEALING, GIVE ME AMOMENT, lipsrsealed
Re: Should i not say this? by steeze(m): 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2010
I no kno wetin dey do all dis foolish gals. Person break una heart una com dey take am out on d entire male species, including ur fathers. @ poster, What kind of stupid prayEr was that? @2wise4real, u gals will just b supportin each oda sentimentally. Y dont u put ur father's rod in a blender and make him drink d juice? Stupid! U girls should leave our dic K alone na, or we'll be forced 2 refer to ur toto as rotten and smelly. Word!
Re: Should i not say this? by 2wise4real: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2010
steeze:

I no kno wetin dey do all dis foolish gals. Person break una heart una com dey take am out on d entire male species, including your fathers. @ poster, What kind of silly prayEr was that? @2wise4real, u gals will just b supportin each oda sentimentally. Y dont u put your father's rod in a blender and make him drink d juice? silly! U girls should leave our dic K alone na, or we'll be forced 2 refer to your toto as rotten and smelly. Word!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i no get your time, i can see u r such a naughty guy, no need to exchange words with u. Mind u, the poster nvr reffered to d entire male species, she only directed her prayers to unfaithful guys, maybe u r one of them, who knows,  Go get glasses if u r out of sight.
If u like refer to your sisters n moda toto as rotten n smelly, that was the path you passd thru to do world, n that is why u r stinky, n uttering dirty talk,
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2010
steeze:

I no kno wetin dey do all dis foolish gals. Person break una heart una com dey take am out on d entire male species, including your fathers. @ poster, What kind of silly prayEr was that? @2wise4real, u gals will just b supportin each oda sentimentally. Y dont u put your father's rod in a blender and make him drink d juice? silly! U girls should leave our dic K alone na, or we'll be forced 2 refer to your toto as rotten and smelly. Word!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I pity the toto dat brought your head to this world, infact ur gf is in deep poo 4 dating a nuisance like u.
Re: Should i not say this? by leuelliot(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^ abeg no swear for am oh!
Re: Should i not say this? by Faher(m): 2:36am On Jul 12, 2010
queeneve:

Yes I understand, FAHER BROKE MY HEART when I caught him with BESSIE THE ONE LEG STRIPPER, I AM STILL HEALING, GIVE ME AMOMENT,  lipsrsealed

Hmm, you should have known I was a heartbreaker cheesy. Besides, one legged strippers are hot tongue
singing *I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart*

@OP: If you want all cheating men to go erection-less, then u better be spotless 'cos all sin is sin and your punishment will be similar - Infertility tongue
Re: Should i not say this? by omoboy1: 3:25am On Jul 12, 2010
You de mad many boyfriend u get
Re: Should i not say this? by atiku07(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2010
@poster, sorry 4 what happened but i will just advice u to leave his sorry @ss cause he is not worth the trouble. Try to calm down and look for a matured guy dat would treat u de way u really deserve, good luck
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2010
atiku07:

@poster, sorry 4 what happened but i will just advice u to leave his sorry @ss cause he is not worth the trouble. Try to calm down and look for a matured guy dat would treat u de way u really deserve, good luck

thanks for ur adv, God bless u!!!
Re: Should i not say this? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
pweetychic:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i'm in same category with your momma, son of a naughty woman!!! u beta go ask her to find your poppa for you rather than wasting your time on a nice thread opened for responsible pple, Scumbag!!!

You are a 4ckin biatch for going that far, harlot like you.
when dem stop to dey pay you for the 4cks na im you come come here dey rant ur mama's rusted poosy out.
you think say you get mouth shey?
throw am back and let the game begin.
ASHEWO NO BE WORK OH!!!
Re: Should i not say this? by pweetychic: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2010
talknafree:

You are a 4ckin biatch for going that far, harlot like you.
when dem stop to dey pay you for the 4cks na im you come come here dey rant your mama's rusted poosy out.
you think say you get mouth shey?
throw am back and let the game begin.
ASHEWO NO BE WORK OH!!!

If u like go and get yourself electrocuted, ain't gonna respond to your senseless post anymore, i can see you are jobless and the worst part of it is that you are an animal covered with a human skin and you not even existing, i don't deal with ghosts, cus i'm a living soul, If you like send a million words to open your mama yansh outside, na u get your momma, sure you know you are refering to her. So it ain't pinching, cus i don't know you, silly
Re: Should i not say this? by queeneve: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2010
Oh there you are FAHER,

I see the stripper let you up for air huh? Missed me? You randy heartbreaker!
Re: Should i not say this? by Faher(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
I've finally been set free, so I'm coming home baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honeymoon Passion / Your Favourite Love Song / Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.