Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

2X's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2X's Profile / 2X's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Music/Radio / D'banj And Don Jazzy Are Just Too Much by 2X: 4:18am On Nov 29, 2006
Guys dont you think this combo is just too much. As in they are too tight, talented, nice too. men dbanj and don keep it up. love the trck why me
Celebrities / Re: Dbanj's New Cd Out Now by 2X: 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2006
Hi mo hits records, dbanj, donjazzy and the whole mo hits crew. i wanna say congrats and weldone on ur new cd. got the cd and listened to it. oh my God its really brilliant. it has different styles in it. i must say u have proved a lot of people wrong with this cd. i like "Bleep u up, why me and the gospel track a lot. cant stop listening to them. Don jazzy i love you. can i get to meet u someday plssssssssssssssssss. No long thing
Music/Radio / What Do You Think About D'banj The Koko Master? by 2X: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2006
Personally i think he just too much. He has got it all. i heard his new cd is out now and apparently its really hot. cant find the cd to buy yet tho. on a scale of 1 to 10 i would give him 11 and half. yeah yeah yeah im a kokolet. thank u. lol.
Music/Radio / Who Is Nigeria's Best Music Producer? by 2X: 2:46am On Jul 14, 2006
We have been talking about different artist, actors and actresses. Now lets find out who nigeria's best music producer is. Here are some few names i can think of to help us.
Cash 11
Nelson Brown
Don Jazzy
Joe kenny
OJB
Paul play
Cobhams
Dr Frabz
Jeremiah Gyang
Ikechukwu

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.