Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! - Pets (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (122230 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by timbros(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
@ dasparrow, thanks for that detailed info. I'll make a research on the breed you suggested. But like someone said above, i'll like a dog that grows really BIG in size.
I'm good in spending time and resources to whatever I am interested in. So that will not be a problem.
If you know of any breed that grows very BIG in size, just let me know please. Meanwhile, I will check out the one you suggested.
Thanks again.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by dapsondou(m): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Female alsatian dog for sale.
Price: #60,000

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by dapsondou(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
timbros: @ dasparrow, thanks for that detailed info. I'll make a research on the breed you suggested. But like someone said above, i'll like a dog that grows really BIG in size.
I'm good in spending time and resources to whatever I am interested in. So that will not be a problem.
If you know of any breed that grows very BIG in size, just let me know please. Meanwhile, I will check out the one you suggested.
Thanks again.
timbros: @ dasparrow, thanks for that detailed info. I'll make a research on the breed you suggested. But like someone said above, i'll like a dog that grows really BIG in size.
Thanks again.
Thanks again.

If you want dogs that grow really big, consider the english mastiff or st.bernard and alsatian, rottweiler, doberman or labrador do grow big but not as big as st bernard or mastiff
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by dasparrow: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks again.

I would say the bullmastiff. They grow big and are courageous, powerful, protective, loyal, alert, loving and reliable. See a picture of the bullmastiff below.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Weasel(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Help! I love dogs like crazy..... have a mix boerboel/Alsatian...... Would love to have another either a rottweiler or a caucasian..... but the dog cost ooooo.....
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by zeongeon: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
Let's drop our bb pins to be added to the dog lovers group on blackberry
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by henry007(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
zeongeon: Let's drop our bb pins to be added to the dog lovers group on blackberry
drop urs so we can add up.u shld be the admin of the group for the fantastic idea
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by zeongeon: 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
22335666 is my pin add up and I link u up to the dog group
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by breezy007(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
I am in Need Of a Russian Shepherd aka Caucatian… contact me 07038738883 and www.breezy007bikefe@gmail.com. pin:283D27C9.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by gowaga68: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
zeongeon: 22335666 is my pin add up and I link u up to the dog group
Guy i need just 3 partners to venture into importation of Dogs if you got anyone game for it do buzz me asap.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by ernie2007(m): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2013
A picture, they say is worth a thousand words. These are a couple of our dogs at Orbit Kennels call us on 08160297993 or bbm 291D618A for sales and importation of dogs.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Samobijey(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Nice Trend!
Please I Want To Meet Lhasa Apso Breeders,
I Have A Female Lhasa And I Need Help.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by gowaga68: 7:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Samobijey: [color=#000099][/color]
Nice Trend!
Please I Want To Meet Lhasa Apso Breeders,
I Have A Female Lhasa And I Need Help.
A friend has a male, what kind of help do you need?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Samobijey(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Thanks Man.
I Want To Get Some Info.
My Brother Is A Breeder But Not Really Interested In Parlour Dog!
Beside, I Need To Get My Own Link!
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by gowaga68: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Samobijey: Thanks Man.
I Want To Get Some Info.
My Brother Is A Breeder But Not Really Interested In Parlour Dog!
Beside, I Need To Get My Own Link!
Kindly join other breeders on Whatsapp on 08034084758. And ask what ever question you have.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Samobijey(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Thanks.
I Will Work On That.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Addiee: 3:41am On Mar 13, 2013
Hello, I'm looking to buy a chihuahua does anyone have for sale please?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hello, I need a GSD (slant back) pls someone should get to me @ deejayk2l@yahoo.com
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by infodollarman(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2013
Seun: I've created this thread as a place where you can introduce your pet dog.

My first dog was a cross between an Alsatian and what we know as the 'local breed'. I named [I]him[/I] 'Jack', of course tongue. But he ran away 2 days before the day he was scheduled to be sold: he used to make a lot of noise at night, trying to find a way to leave the house to mate with female dogs in heat. Jack is the only dog I ever regarded as "mine": I was his primary care-giver, and I was about 10 years old. He hardly ever barked at anybody; he preferred to play all the time!

Our current dogs are named 'Billy' and 'Shermin'. Both of them are castrated males. Shermin is Billy's son-in-law. Billy had a sister called 'Nala' who mated with an Alsatian-mongrel (like Jack) and gave birth to 3 puppies in our house. Shermin was one of them. You cannot enter our compound if our dogs have not been secured in their cage. Unlike Jack the playful, Billy and Shermin dogs will bark at your, scratch you, and bite you, regardless of who is with you when they see you.

As far as I am concerned, Billy and Shermin are my sister's dogs. She named them (she's better at naming pets!) and when she's at home she does the hard work of keeping them clean. The food they eat is specially prepared white rice with boiled fish and no stew. They don't eat rice with stew in it!
Colonel, but dead now
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jeffmadu: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2013
Hey guys I have some pups available and pedigree.. Pix of paents are available. Kindly find pix of pups n holla @ me on 08036095726.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by lmosak(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
I breed pitbulls and Lasah and I sell all breeds of dogs too' you can call: 08023831484

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jeffmadu: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
A Dog's daily short list of needs: Food n love.. Compare 2 ur Wife's or Girl friend's daily long list:s phew!!!! U go tire..
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Jove2012: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
3 months female Alsatian pop for sale. All vacines taken.
mobile: 08064443020
pin: 25D39194
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by chucky234(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2013
TEEJANI1: Caucasian shepard male dog..7months old for sale....excellent temperment.....price;150,000...price is negotiable...i stay @abuja...call me on 08182528098..nation wide delivey is available if you pay 70% upfront
Guy why referred to this ekuke abi nkita as caucasian,even at 5 months my caucasian is already 25 inch tall and very big,you even demanded 150k for this bingo that has no pedigree line.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by beeyee18: 1:50pm On May 25, 2013
hey y'all i have 2 4months old male bullmastiff.cute and very friendly and caring, friendly with strangers and very great with children,they allow u hold and pull their tails without aggression. they have received all vaccines and injections needed for their age. pictures below. they are pretty big for their age.
pls call or email beeyee18@gmail.com or call 08080187158

i am in isolo, Lagos.

Price is !50,000 negotiable.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jeffmadu: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hello guys, I Neopolitan pups pups available @ 8weeks, 2 males and 3 females, call me on 08036095726 if you are interested. My dame Lhasa Apso 'Fifi' will soon b expecting.. Kindly find pictures below. (I stay in jos and am not hard meet, just ask any breeder in jos my name, and we have a meet.

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by jeremiahugezu(m): 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
nice
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by realistkem(m): 8:26am On Jun 14, 2013
I hv alsatian puppy 3weeks u can book now,and also Caucasian 5 weeks,
U can contact me on 08056227185, kemdi2008@gmail.com
I base in Portharcourt if you want to see it .
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Hkid: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Pls how does a dog get to know its name
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by dasparrow: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2013
Hkid: Pls how does a dog get to know its name

Just keep calling the dog the name you have given it. In no time, the dog will know his name.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by dasparrow: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2013
jeffmadu: Hello guys, I Neopolitan pups pups available @ 8weeks, 2 males and 3 females, call me on 08036095726 if you are interested. My dame Lhasa Apso 'Fifi' will soon b expecting.. Kindly find pictures below. (I stay in jos and am not hard meet, just ask any breeder in jos my name, and we have a meet.

Please also post your listing on this thread. It is the dog breeders directory here on Nairaland where those who are looking for puppies can easily locate you. Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/1321375/dog-breeders-list-dog-kennel

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.