Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (122024 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers In Nigeria: Your Very Own Dog Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2007
HI i am tj and i am a dog breeder,i have 2 female rottweilers and 1 female south African boerboel.They are still growing dogs and i would soon start breeding them as i have to wait till there ready following international standards.I could get any puppy needed so all you have to do is to email me or give me a call and we could relate.

Tj
tjscale1@yahoo.com
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mamaput(f): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2007
If you think anyone will give you their dog after the way the see you keep your dog then dream on
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2007
Kai , those Dogs r Suffering !!

Animal Cruelty shocked
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2007
So cos i caged my dogs people are saying i am being cruel to animals? You guys want to see a lovely pic of the chihuahua in the nice room all clean and all, Not like that always. Do you know that these dogs pant all day dropping saliva,i could play with them for a while in the house but they cant sleep in men.These are my soldiers,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mamaput(f): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2007
Its not about the cage. Its about the size of the cage. how big is it?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bluenubian(f): 1:03am On Feb 20, 2007
oh my embarassed
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2007
Omo
the Dogs they Wack Egusi and Eba, nice one ooh! cheesy

But that cage it looks too, aargh

i know the dogs r soldiers or whuteva, it dosnt mean they shld be treated badly

Now, Check out this Dog grin

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by bluenubian(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2007
the dog looks aaargh, but that looks like a pic from a dog show!
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2007
i kno wink
i neva claimed the dog
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Seun(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2007
Tjscale's dog seems really skinny. Are you sure it doesn't have kwashiokor? cheesy
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2007
lol

i said it, those dogs r suffering cry
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2007
That dog is a boerboel and it doesnt necessarily have to be fat or bulky like the mastiff cause its a guard dog so therefore it should be muscular like the rottweiler,

Check this out

http://www.ajartodar.net/sarelimages.htm

And my dogs are not suffering ohh,they dont wack egusi and eba,they actually eat chicken necks and bottoms most of the time, LOL

Gamine you just love to come against me,why dont you come over and have a look for yourself,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2007
Mr Tj
u mean to tell me that it wasnt egusi on that plate
Chicken Wings Ko!!! shocked

Im not comin against u sir and i sure dont want to come over to ur place
u may be talkn abt things that dont evn concern 'dogs' shocked

lol tongue tongue
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2007
LOL, Well we could discuss other things apart from dogs but dont worry i wont be hard on you, wink
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2007
Whut du u want to discuss shocked
This is a 'Dog' thread angry
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mamaput(f): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2007
In Germany any Vet will tell you not to give the dog chicken bones to eat, they are too soft and may split in the neck
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Gamine(f): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2007
dnt mind the fake man jo! tongue
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2007
Well mamput i think you are talking about chicken legs and other parts like wings,i said i give them the necks and bottoms and those hardly contain any bones,

If you go to most fast food joints you could get these parts to buy per kilo as they dont sell the fresh necks and bottoms to customers,

Gamine dont mind me jo am just kiddin around,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by mamaput(f): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2007
Anyway i was not trying to judge you. Am only advising you that that picture is not a good one to use to advertise.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by LindaM1(f): 10:14am On Feb 22, 2007
to totjscale - not good. bad. i hope the picture is just a stunt. if you can't handle saliva or other things that are a part of owning a dog, would you consider giving your dog/s to someone who can? my dogs are my soldiers, too, but they are also my friends.

linda m.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
I have heard all y'all and i have have removed the pic,i'd upload another soonest.I am not an a dog hater or anything like that.I actually love my dogs alot and kiss them all the time .This is all a misunderstanding and i am sorry if i caused any confusion,
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Tjscale(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2007
Why isn't anyone talking on this forum anymore
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by spoilt(f): 3:26am On Jun 19, 2007
i had to give away my alsatian when i was leaving the country. (cant say her name. dont want to blow my cover. grin) there was no one to take care of it. i actually shed tears. cry cry who would have thought! didnt expect to get so attached to a canine. she always looked at me with huge eyes. i truly was her hero. no matter how shitty my day was, i would go home to a rousing welcome. she would hear my car from 2 blocks away and start barking. gosh she loved me. grin
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by omoge25(f): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2007
spoilt:

i had to give away my alsatian when i was leaving the country. (can't say her name. don't want to blow my cover. grin) there was no one to take care of it. i actually shed tears. cry cry who would have thought! didnt expect to get so attached to a canine. she always looked at me with huge eyes. i truly was her hero. no matter how shitty my day was, i would go home to a rousing welcome. she would hear my car from 2 blocks away and start barking. gosh she loved me. grin

I know what you mean, its funny i'm afraid of dogs but when we had our Great Pyrenees, i just fell in love with her, i cried when she died i didnt know i had gotten so attached.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what are some good small dogs someone can get, anyone know?
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by iice(f): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2007
Yorkshire, Shih Tzu, Pug (Ugly to others, cute to me grin), Tibetan Spaniel, Pomeranian, Chinese crested (reminds me of a Siamese cat grin) Chihuahua (You no go hear word, noise makers! tongue), Maltese. . .them plenty
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2007
thats my pet his name is wulu

Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by omoge25(f): 2:45am On Jul 08, 2007
iice:

Yorkshire, Shih Tzu, Pug (Ugly to others, cute to me grin), Tibetan Spaniel, Pomeranian, Chinese crested (reminds me of a Siamese cat grin) Chihuahua (You no go hear word, noise makers! tongue), Maltese. . .them plenty

Thanks for the list, i will look into these breeds, i really want a dog but it ant weight more than 25pounds.
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by iice(f): 5:03am On Jul 08, 2007
@omoge, lol i know what you mean. But you know the dog can get to 25 pounds just by being overweight. I have 3 chihuahuas, the biggest weighting 12 kilos grin grin It's hard putting her on a diet (as the vet suggested) because those eyes. . .those eyes. . .chaiii! E hard oh! grin
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by debosky(m): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2007
send the overweight one, we are gonna have 404 bbq tomorrow, mmm!!! tongue tongue
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by iice(f): 5:18am On Jul 08, 2007
shocked shocked Neva! nobody touches my dogs with malicious intentions tongue grin grin But i can organize some local dog for you grin grin
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by debosky(m): 5:40am On Jul 08, 2007
no oh, this is an exotic bbq, we have had many with local stray mongrels. grin grin
Re: Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! by iice(f): 5:44am On Jul 08, 2007
Ehen exotique you say? Make we go nabbed pesin own, my own no dey that menu! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.