Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy (4423 Views)

Is This Prophecy By Prophet TBJoshua Coming To Pass? / Deeperlifers, Check This Prophecy Against Your Pastor / Is This Prophecy Not Coming To Pass Already? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They were not kids , young men in fact

Nna except we read different bibles they were kids,
And even though they were young men, that doesn't justify killing them , was he any better when he was their age?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by lepasharon(f): 1:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Muslims too say in the Quran in the last days ppl will ridicule Islam. That's their explanation for islamophobia

1 Like

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

Nna except we read different bibles they were kids,
And even though they were young men, that doesn't justify killing them , was he any better when he was their age?
Debating with brainwashed hordes is a pain in the ass... they've been deluded to the point of perversity. No matter how much you point out how ridiculous their beliefs are, they'll always have "answers"... They're always ready to defend the indefensible...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Debating with brainwashed hordes is a pain in the ass... they've been deluded to the point of perversity. No matter how much you point out how ridiculous their beliefs are, they'll always have "answers"... They're always ready to defend the indefensible...

I just weak

3 Likes

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2016
ebamma:
I'm i the only one that finds the 'in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god passage silly and lacking in meaning?,
This will even make more sense,
'in the beginning was a dog, and the dog was with god, and the dog was god.

The translators did not translate it using correct terms. The word for "God" in Greek is "theos" and it can mean any "god" while the word used for "Almighty God" specifically is "ton theon" which means "the God" so in the Greek text, the real translation should be "In the beginning was the Word (logos) and the Word was with God (ton theon) and the Word was a god (theos"
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by CoolUsername: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The translators did not translate it using correct terms. The word for "God" in Greek is "theos" and it can mean any "god" while the word used for "Almighty God" specifically is "ton theon" which means "the God" so in the Greek text, the real translation should be "In the beginning was the Word (logos) and the Word was with God (ton theon) and the Word was a god (theos"

Are you admitting that the Bible isn't the true word of God after all? Since it's riddled with translation errors.

1 Like

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by plaetton: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
onetrack:

He is not talking about atheists here, he is talking about Christians.

And he is just tooooo dumb to realize it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by plaetton: 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They were not kids , young men in fact

Lying for god again ?

Pls Show us were it says young men in your Bible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
plaetton:

And he is just tooooo dumb to realize it.

From someone who said God came from nothing after "years as a christian , with christian friends "

lwtmb

A big "ok" for you grin grin
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
CoolUsername:

Are you admitting that the Bible isn't the true word of God after all? Since it's riddled with translation errors.

so what happened to the original text ?
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayomikun37:

From someone who believes nothingness brought forth order , complexity , intelligence , consciousness , mind , emotions on its own accord with no evidence whatsoever ?

I just came back from a ban after I launched vituperative attacks on your kind after this same vacuous denigration of Christian beliefs ... sha respect yourself and thank void for your life undecided
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
plaetton:

Lying for god again ?

Pls Show us were it says young men in your Bible.

The same translation issue . I thought you were a know all about Christianity , how come you didnt know about it undecided

http://www.gotquestions.org/Elisha-baldhead.html

1 Like

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
lepasharon:
Muslims too say in the Quran in the last days ppl will ridicule Islam. That's their explanation for islamophobia

Are you lying for void ? They are ridiculed for their heinous acts of terrorism
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Scholar8200(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The translators did not translate it using correct terms. The word for "God" in Greek is "theos" and it can mean any "god" [/b]while the word used for "Almighty God" specifically is "[b]ton theon" which means "the God" so in the Greek text, the real translation should be "In the beginning was the Word (logos) and the Word was with God (ton theon) and the Word was a god (theos"
Wrong, why will it refer to Logos as a god? When the verse following reveals that all things were made by Him(meaning the Logos was indeed the Maker of all that was made). Pls apply your analysis to John 1:18 to see the implication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

From someone who believes nothingness brought forth order , complexity , intelligence , consciousness , mind , emotions on its own accord with no evidence whatsoever ?

I just came back from a ban after I launched vituperative attacks on your kind after this same vacuous denigration of Christian beliefs ... sha respect yourself and thank void for your life undecided
My post wasn't directed to you sir... I have no business with you...
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by lepasharon(f): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you lying for void ? They are ridiculed for their heinous acts of terrorism

Nope ppl have always ridiculed muslims. From their diet to their dressing.

Like Christians can't be terrorists either undecided
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
lepasharon:

Nope ppl have always ridiculed muslims. From their diet to their dressing.

Its their culture and has little to do with their religion .

Like Christians can't be terrorists either undecided

Are you the leader or member of any Christian terrorist group ?
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ayomikun37:
My post wasn't directed to you sir... I have no business with you...

K9blunt was "debating" with me about Elisha and the young men who called him bald and you quoted her :

So who was this directed to ?

Theists ? Or am I not a theist
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

was he any better when he was their age?

Did he mock a prophet or commit a crime that warranted immediate judgement from God ?

Or Are you going to assume like your kind have always assumed since they departed from faith .

1 Like

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by lepasharon(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its their culture and has little to do with their religion .

Are you the leader or member of any Christian terrorist group ?

So not eating pork and wearing the hijab has nothing to do with their religion?
Nah but I know a few
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by CoolUsername: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

so what happened to the original text ?

The original texts (that were selected by the council) had to be translated to latin before they were compiled to form the Bible.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
CoolUsername:

The original texts (that were selected by the council) had to be translated to latin before they were compiled to form the Bible.

No digressions

So do you now admit that this statement is wrong

... because there are original texts of the scriptures
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
lepasharon:

So not eating pork and wearing the hijab has nothing to do with their religion?

I said a little
Nah but I know a few

What are their names ?
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by CoolUsername: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No digressions

So do you now admit that this statement is wrong

... because there are original texts of the scriptures

What on earth are you talking about? Can the average Christian read Hebrew, Aramaic, or Greek? They rely on the Bible that has been translated and edited by people and yet, try to pass it off as flawless. They (apologists mostly) then scream 'translation error' when the book stops making sense to them.
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by lepasharon(f): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I said a little

What are their names ?

How does it have little to do with their religion? undecided
Anyways check the army of god
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Did he mock a prophet or commit a crime that warranted immediate judgement from God ?

Or Are you going to assume like your kind have always assumed since they departed from faith .

Oh so your forgiving god then preferred to kill those kids because they mocked him! How childish of him .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

K9blunt was "debating" with me about Elisha and the young men who called him bald and you quoted her :

So who was this directed to ?

Theists ? Or am I not a theist

He said "brainwashed hords" and they know themselves. He didn't call any names , abeg free the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
lepasharon:

How does it have little to do with their religion? undecided
Anyways check the army of god

grin

not these guys again ... no one takes them seriously (in that sense) . The names of their members are even on the internet . Christ never urged us to use violence and perpetrators of evil acts will end up in hell . cool

Christianity has always been a turn-the-other-cheek lifestyle
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

He said "brainwashed hords" and they know themselves. He didn't call any names , abeg free the guy.

Here no be romance section wink . Call a spade a spade .

Anyway he could be talking about atheists right ?
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
K9blunt:

Oh so your forgiving god then preferred to kill those kids because they mocked him! How childish of him .

Actually Elisha made use of the power vested in him .
Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by K9blunt(f): 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And the god that gave him such power did not admonish him for abusing it. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hehehehe. Wetin man no go hear? Stay here defending a dead Jewish prophet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Realities Of The Heavenly Kingdom Of Jesus Christ / When Last Did You Pray For Your Country? / On Subjectivity And Objectivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.