Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. (37531 Views)

President Buhari To Kerry: Corruption Fighting Back Vigorously, But We'll Win / Corruption Fighting Back Vigorously, But We'll Win / Buhari To Kerry: Corruption Fighting Back Vigorously, But We’ll win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by amtaken(f): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Can I buy you a bottle of champagne?

Best comment ever.

247Dior:
Corruption fighting back has been the thoughts of deluded minds, when mistakes where made under GEJ administration people called him a weak man but now same mistakes are been made they now say people are betraying BUHARI.. only God will judge all of u

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by amtaken(f): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nobody has been able to account for all the recovered loots in this administration.

When will zombies/OPC develop their senses?

banki:

He was weak!
How on earth could he allow such stealing under his watch?

It's ok that some of you love him! Bbut let's call a spade a spade we earned a lot under jonathan and we wasted it
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by amtaken(f): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
My dear, we don't owe them any explanation for loving GEJ. I love him.

247Dior:
I don't love him but like u said let's call a spade a spade.. take for example the budget padding, imagine how people would have reacted if it happened under GEJ but they are now saying the president was betrayed

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by amtaken(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
Imagine him saying that Abacha is not corrupt.

Buhari is the younger brother of Judas. He betrayed his voters.

godoluwa:
All I have to say is that BUHARI HIMSELF IS CORRUPT
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by godoluwa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
amtaken:
Imagine him saying that Abacha is not corrupt.

Buhari is the younger brother of Judas. He betrayed his voters.

#fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by seunajia: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jirate:

How Come EFCC is just depicted as a wood pecker trying to decimate the Axe? A tooth less bull dog would have been better.

EFCC is not a court. It is not the judiciary that keeps prolonging trial by adjourning cases.

The judicial system is the bane of the anti-corruption fight in Nigeria today. It is rife with loopholes and technicalities,. Ironically, these are corrupt practices in themselves.

Since we have no choice but to fight corruption, the executive arm of government has two options IMO:

1. Create special courts to try corruption related offences on an accelerated basis. This may require legislation/constitutional ammendment.

2. Continue with the current system,. Attempt to use this process to sanitise the judicial system since it has to be done anyway.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by paschu: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
ayindejimmy:

under gej , the paddling wuld av been dismissed as plan of the oppositn jus like d kidnap of the Chibok girls and Ekitigate. The fact that this govt took responsibility and discipline the culprits is a sign of change
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/199953-breaking-budget-padding-buhari-removes-22-top-directors-budget-office.html

You are terribly ignorant of how power works. Those fellows were used as SCAPEGOATS to appease the public fury. Your god deliberately fabricated that fraud, that's what the six months of silence was used for (to avoid ministerial interferences from those he called "noise makers"wink. If he was innocent, the simple thing to do was to withdraw the budget, but now (after the reshoveling abracadabra) he's lobbying the national assembly to pass the same budget of yams without making any effort to correct it. Go and read the 48 Laws of Power, it will reset your head a lil bit. grin grin grin
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by phenom57(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Better managed economies than ours under GEJ are going through hardship due to the Drop in Crude Oil Prices. So how do you expect things to get better after Pres. Buhari took over a failed and mismanaged GEJ's government.

So we shouldn't expect anything from Buhari since 'GEJ mismanaged the economy'. How about the campaign promises??
Your grammar though!!! SMH
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by billyG(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
godoluwa:
All I have to say is that BUHARI HIMSELF IS CORRUPT
SWEAR!by sango.
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
phenom57:

So we shouldn't expect anything from Buhari since 'GEJ mismanaged the economy'. How about the campaign promises??
Your grammar though!!! SMH

How can we talk about campaign promises when the Nation's economy is crashing.

I did not say we should not expect anything from President Buhari. I am saying, leaders who met better managed economies are going through economic challenges. So why should we expect a Miracle from President Buhari.

We should have realistic expectations.
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
paschu:

You are terribly ignorant of how power works. Those fellows were used as SCAPEGOATS to appease the public fury. Your god deliberately fabricated that fraud, that's what the six months of silence was used for (to avoid ministerial interferences from those he called "noise makers"wink. If he was innocent, the simple thing to do was to withdraw the budget, but now (after the reshoveling abracadabra) he's lobbying the national assembly to pass the same budget of yams without making any effort to correct it. Go and read the 48 Laws of Power, it will reset your head a lil bit. grin grin grin

I'm not here to insult ppl. If you can't debate with logic rather than derogatory remark, I'm sorry, we are not on the same pedestal
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by banki(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2016
tinktanker:
pls who stole,? Abi govt pin a lie on ppl head come brain wash gullible ppl like u

Nobody stole
Between you and I who is gullible has anyone accused of stealing denied it?
They are only claiming technicalities, eh jonathan gave me!, this court has no jurisdiction, this judge has no jurisdiction, I am sick, blah blah?
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by tinktanker: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
banki:

Nobody stole
They are only claiming technicalities, eh jonathan gave me!, this court has no jurisdiction, this judge has no jurisdiction, I am sick, blah blah?
has d court cnvicted anybody? D apc propaganda strong. If he pleaded guilty wld there b any trial? So its obvious he said he did not steal. So start reasoning

1 Like

Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by phenom57(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How can we talk about campaign promises when the Nation's economy is crashing.

I did not say we should not expect anything from President Buhari. I am saying, leaders who met better managed economies are going through economic challenges. So why should we expect a Miracle from President Buhari.

We should have realistic expectations.

By Economy I'm sure you mean crude oil price. Well you should as well remember that it didn't start falling in GMB's administration. Crude oil price has been on the decline for about 5years now and he knew about it when he made those promises during his campaign so don't try to make justification for directionless and vissionlessness. THANKS and GOOD-BYE
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by phenom57(m): 7:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
banki:

Nobody stole

This is what happens when people sell to the govt their ability to reason. Sorry Bro
Re: Corruption Fighting Back And Its Effects On The Economy. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
The whole thing just dey somehow

wisemany2k:
The reason corruption is fighting back is because the populace that should be supporting the government in their fight against corruption are rather, celebrating and exalting corruption; even praying for the day when it'll be their turn to eat off the national cake undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.