Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria (1793 Views)

Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / No President Can Perform Magic When There Is Tension – Jonathan / ‘We Are Working To Produce Igbo President For Nigeria’- Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by mbahdi(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Only an igbo president can rebuild nigeria,come in terms of busines there are 100%ok,meaning the economy of nigeria wil be great in their hand,come in terms of brain,there are the best,lets please give an igbo man a trial,lets see if nigeria wl be gud again.
One nigeria,one nation

6 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by unite4real: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
mbahdi:
Only an igbo president can rebuild nigeria,come in terms of busines there are 100%ok,meaning the economy of nigeria wil be great in their hand,come in terms of brain,there are the best,lets please give an igbo man a trial,lets see if nigeria wl be gud again.
One nigeria,one nation

Between 1999 and 2005 alone, Nigeria produced 4 Igbo Senate Presidents. Can you imagine that. Everyone kept scheming to unsit the other. After that, David mark came in and he alone lasted 8 years. The igbo are not very united for a common movement. Too much envy and wishing-i-was-the-one syndrome.

Producing the President and commander in chief cannot stand the test of time.

10 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by joliyp(f): 7:46am On Mar 20, 2016
10 Igbo presidents cnt fix it

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Ghost01(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Leading a country is different from managing an SME. I really hope that the next Nigerian president comes from the South East, but I do know that that is not a confirmed recipe for having a successful nation.

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by ramdris(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Yeah right! Just d way they av developed SE abi? Rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Ezedon(m): 7:54am On Mar 20, 2016
I don't believe in one Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2016
It's not about tribe but its about having a good personality that has a working team. The head may be good but his cabinet might be bad e.g GEJ,PMB

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Emancipation2: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Stop this nonsense lie. Nobody can fix Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is the system of govenance in place. An Igbo presidency with the current system in place won't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by lekkie073(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2016
I hear u but na rubbish u talk

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
Let's join hands together to make Nigeria great.

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by mightyhaze: 8:07am On Mar 20, 2016
That seems 2be the only reasonable thing 2do now. All hands must be on deck to acheive this. #voteanigbomanforpresident2019#

3 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by mightyhaze: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2016
Emancipation2:
Stop this nonsense lie. Nobody can fix Nigeria. The problem with Nigeria is the system of govenance in place. An Igbo presidency with the current system in place won't change anything.
well,there will be nuffn 2 lose by trying an igbo man.but a lot 2 gain when he succeeds.we. Have tried the other two and see where we are.we hav evn tried minority ijaw. #supportigbopresidency2019#

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Toosure70: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Let them start from their zone first.

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Pavore9: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2016
The South East needs to be rebuilt first, charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Emancipation2:
bro tell dem,igbo president my foot.Restructure d country then anyone can lead it!
Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Emancipation2: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2016
I challenge anyone to name one good thing Igbo presidency will do for the average igbo man?

Every policy the Igbo president comes up with will have to pass through a northern dominated senate and house of rep. Igbos need to use what happened to GEJ and learn lesson from it. Even if you mange to win the presidency, they will create something worse than boko haram to frustrate you.

Stop this nonsense Igbo presidency and focus on building Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Naija9090: 8:46am On Mar 20, 2016
unite4real:

[s]Between 1999 and 2005 alone, Nigeria produced 4 Igbo Senate Presidents. Can you imagine that. Everyone kept scheming to unsit the other. After that, David mark came in and he alone lasted 8 years. The igbo are not very united for a common movement. Too much envy and wishing-i-was-the-one syndrome.

Producing the President and commander in chief cannot stand the test of time.[/s]

What does this has to do with what OP is saying? Typical yoruba...they rear their ugly head and envious mind whenever anything positive is said about the Igbos. Stop dragging feet with Igbos...they are not your mate. They are the only black race of all variants of blacks described by whites as a "superior race" or "Great", as in " The Great Igbo Race"

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Vote am nah!
One thing that 80% of Nigerans have agreed upon is that Ibos will never become the President of Nigeria as long as they live under the shadow of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Kustin(m): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Naija9090:

What does this has to do with what OP is saying? Typical yoruba...they rear their ugly head and envious mind whenever anything positive is said about the Igbos. Stop dragging feet with Igbos...they are not your mate. They are the only black race of all variants of blacks described by whites as a "superior race" or "Great", as in " The Great Igbo Race"

Name 1 igbo man recognised very well in nigeria, mind u jonathan is not am igbo.
We have wole soyinka from yoruba and aliko dangote from east, u re even bragging about ur yeye tribe #Bleep dat sh*t#

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Naija9090: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Kustin:

[s]
Name 1 igbo man recognised very well in nigeria, mind u jonathan is not am igbo.
We have wole soyinka from yoruba and aliko dangote from east, u re even bragging about ur yeye tribe #Bleep dat sh*t#[/s]

Sick fellow

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Emancipation2: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:
Vote am nah!
One thing that 80% of Nigerans have agreed upon is that Ibos will never become the President of Nigeria as long as they live under the shadow of Biafra.

And that's fine with me. Igboland is still powering on with development and nothing can stop that. Igbo sons and daughters are beginning to invest massively back home. We always did everything for ourselves with no government help. So take your vote and shove it up your buttocks.

4 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Ozid(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2016
@Op was wrong with you? who told you Igbos are interested in the Nigeria project. Igbos are better-off without Nigeria. In **** they (Igbos) stand. No more no less.

I would love to see a Nigeria where an Hausa man will be the govenor Anambra also where an Igbo man can also be said to be the governor of Kano.

I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be united irrespective of their diversity.

Op I think you should be more concerned about the development of Nigeria rather than thinking of your tribe leading Nigeria syndrome. Let the best man take the job be it Hausa,Igbo, Yoruba or even the minority languages.
Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Ozid(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2016
Pwayne2016:
i promise to be the future Governor of Lagos state
Ameen to to your prayer o
Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2016
Please, the topic of this thread is despicable... Competence is not determined by tribe... Anyone can lead competently regardless of his/her background... ONLY merit counts... Your kind of mentality is one of the reasons why the country is in the current state she is... it is inimical to peace, unity and progress... such a mentality is anathema... Any NIGERIAN meritorious enough is capable of leading. And we're all Nigerians before being Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas... The nation COMES FIRST...
Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Emancipation2: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Please, the topic of this thread is despicable... Competence is not determined by tribe... Anyone can lead competently regardless of his/her background... ONLY merit counts... Your kind of mentality is one of the reasons why the country is in the current state she is... it is inimical to peace, unity and progress... such a mentality is anathema... Any NIGERIAN meritorious enough is capable of leading. And we're all Nigerians before being Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas... The nation COMES FIRST...

Your words sounds good to the ears until you open your eyes and see the reality. Nigeria is a tribalistic country and has always been. Nothing is done based on merit. And "NO" my friend, we are not Nigerian first before our tribes.
Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Emancipation2:

Your words sounds good to the ears until you open your eyes and see the reality. Nigeria is a tribalistic country and has always been. Nothing is done based on merit. And "NO" my friend, we are not Nigerian first before our tribes.
I clearly understand you sir... I'm not saying that's how things currently are... I'm actually saying that THAT'S HOW THINGS TO BE...
Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Emancipation2:

I clearly understand you sir... I'm not saying that's how things currently are... I'm actually saying that THAT'S HOW THINGS SHOULD BE...
Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Emancipation2:

And that's fine with me. Igboland is still powering on with development and nothing can stop that. Igbo sons and daughters are beginning to invest massively back home. We always did everything for ourselves with no government help. So take your vote and shove it up your buttocks.

As you are investing massively, ensure you relocate massively too, people will start taking your desire to be a country of your own seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Emancipation2: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

As you are investing massively, ensure you relocate massively too, people will start taking your desire to be a country of your own seriously.

Yes I just started my own business in the east with my hard earned money. It's three months old and the revenue is amazing and cost of doing business is actually good unlike Lagos. More investment from me and my older brother is in the drawing board. I will keep all my investment in the east and expand outside Nigeria when it grows. I will never ever invest in the north or Lagos. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Emancipation2:

Yes I just started my own business in the east my my hard earned money. It's three months old and the revenue is amazing and cost of doing business is actually good unlike Lagos. More investment from me and my older brother is in the drawing board. I will keep all my investment in the east and expand outside Nigeria when it grows. I will never ever invest in the north or Lagos. God forbid.
Good! You all need to ship yourselves back home, the SW need to be de congested of friend-enemies

1 Like

Re: Only An Igbo President Can Rebuild Nigeria by Emancipation2: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2016
PentiumPro:

Good! You all need to ship yourselves back home, the SW need to be de congested of friend-enemies

You can't eat your cake and have it. Afterall, we are one Nigeria so those Igbo men and women are there in Lagos because you forced them to stay in Nigeria. So as long as one Nigeria remains, they shall milk the cow with their businesses. They are playing the one Nigeria game too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Problem With Buhari, By Gov. Fayose / PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video / Nigerians Call For Buhari’s Impeachment - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.