Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

See the real Ekpa(s). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See the real Ekpa(s). (479 Views)

The Insecurity Of Our Security System by The Ekpa, Stanley Ekpa / A Youth Manifesto For Revolution By Ekpa Stanley / The Real Reason Pastor Ize-iyamu Fell Out With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See the real Ekpa(s). by klassic(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Do you realise about 2 years ago, while trying to recruit new employees into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), some of the applicants died from stampede in d course of d recruiting process due to the fact that there some lapses and it was poorly conducted. But atleast all qualified Nigerians were giving equal opportunity to apply and try their luck, whether highly placed with connection or lowly placed son of a farmer or janitor.
The buhari led Federal Government in her effort to prevent any reoccurrence while recruiting into our Central Bank opted for a more secret 'Targeted Recruitment' where only 'disciplined' children of top Govt officials including buhari's nephew and Atiku's daughter were 'targeted' and recruited without any stampede.
For the children of those who embraced the 'change' mantra and the Sai baba slogan, relax! A training workshop on how to manufacture soap, detergent, shoe polish, insecticide, bead, and how to make ice cream and zobo (products that will be categorised as fake and substandard) will soon be organized so you can be gainfully employed.
Do you think they consider the masses or in their language the "ordinary Nigerians"?

Their first point of order was to ban our alternative source of power supply (the I better pass my neighbor generator) in a bid to take away our source of livelihood, comfort and business. If they had the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians at heart, why not ban the big industrial generators being used in government offices and government houses, including their private houses so when they suffer the heat we suffer, they will thus find a lasting solution to the power sector?
As if that was not enough, they took away the regular and manageable power supply we enjoyed from the National grid but did not stop the crazy bills we pay, but rather it was increased despite the public out cry and protest. If them sincerely like us, them for do am?
To make matter worse, despite the hardship occasioned by their failed economic policies, we still manage buy bigger generator with loans from cooperative societies and thrift clubs. Now them come take away the petrol. Assuming na diesel to power their various generators them take, or them take the two, e for nor pain me. But why take away our fuel during this crazy heat period and make diesel available? For how many weeks now no fuel, if you manage see buy, them nor dey sell for kegs so you need to carry your big generator for head or bike they find am they go and wen u see buy u go still pay deve else odiodi (nothing) for u.
Some people nor understand say na one boil for body, na e leprosy or chicken pox take dey start. But them still dey shout Sai baba, Sai Buhari! Ekpas!
Them forget say with this hardship, nor sabi weda I be PDP or APC and I thank God APC foot soldier dey suffer am bad a bad but nor fit complain.

# saynotoapc #enoughofthehardship.

2 Likes

Re: See the real Ekpa(s). by akpopaul: 7:26am On Mar 20, 2016
one chance nija eyes Don open.but have to wait till 2019 to reverse this change(chain)

2 Likes

Re: See the real Ekpa(s). by Ezedon(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
OP, Nice thread , the APCs just deceived themselves thinking that they deceived Nigerians, let me see what they will come up with in 2019 after all there failed promises

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Attacks Buhari On Twitter, Jonathan's Election Legacy Destroyed / Overseas Remittances In Nigeria By Wikipedia / Photos: President Buhari Arrives China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.