Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes (29115 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look When A Toaster Says He Has N30million In His Account / Olajumoke Channels Yemi Alade's Look In New Photos / Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by phintohlar(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chai yemi alade don suffer
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Mitchellucky: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
i like her style
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Mitchellucky: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
i like her style
Mitchellucky:

she look very nice
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Gkemz: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
We have only one Yemi Alade, others are just low self-esteem fake replicants.
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by pendusky(m): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
I know of Yemi Alade twin sis

she's a NLer

She's @Millish

She's also into music

she based in Abuja

Get her music here

www.nairaland.com/2319754/nler-millish-another-yemi-alade

Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by LeFreakSoChic(f): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
Even the Uche girl is fucking ratchet. She had to wear those Aba made tops with Yemi Alade's face to justify the resemblance. The only striking feature they have in common are their nut cracker looking faces.
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by MrWhaley: 1:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Op,nor vex....even your 'Uche' nor resemble am o... undecided
None of them even reach half.
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by amdoyin82(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Kai, my yemi don suffer walahi!
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Tonydeeb(m): 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol, e don turn woman trend now...
See as dey just ugly like my grandma cat for village.
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Jacko1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
Wow wow
The things dat we hear happenin in jand is happenin live in nigeria oh
We are now celebrity obsessed
Thot we nigerians are so aloof
But wow
Bet me soon ppl wil do constructive surgery to start looking like celebs
That time is not far again
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Jilov(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
pyyxxaro:
These ladies also look like Aunty yemiundecided
the first person and yemi have sometin in common,they are both looking 4 sometin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Tobyshegz(m): 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
An European friend of mine told me that Africa's most beautiful ladies are not even on instagram. I argued and argued... but now I seem to get what he said.
This ladies are as ugly as their ancestors!!!
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Savigne(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
jamex93:
grin grin

That bosslady in the 3rd pix looks more like the donkey in shrek
Just saying thou
OMG!...You are mean aswear
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Savigne(f): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Seriously?

Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by U2ice(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
mtchhww girls no jst de use dia head de fink any reasonable tin... angry

some girls tho
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Peacefulgold(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Joblessness....
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Tombrook0: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
La Pearl Childcare Services

Our Job Tasks and Responsibilities

preparing bottles for babies and care for feeding equipment

changing diapers for babies

bathing babies

supervising baths for older children

dressing children appropriate to the child's activities

washing and ironing children's clothes

planning meals for children

preparing meals and snacks for the children

supervising children's meals

cleaning and washing up after children's meals

shopping for children's requirements

scheduling and coordinating children's activities

transporting children to school and other activities

undertaking appropriate creative activities with the children

undertaking appropriate educational activities with the
children

undertaking appropriate outdoor activities with the children

planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times

reading to and with the children

helping with homework

tidying children's bedrooms and play areas

reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children

implementing daily routines

doing light housework

contact us today
La Pearl Childcare Services
whats / call 09030080346, 09058186566

Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by 100Cents: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Monalisa185:
everyone wants to be rich and famous

YOLO..
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by kulekaa(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
imagine person wey 5n pass Yemi go come d force em self 2 resemble her
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Mzbabytush(f): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
They ain't trying to look like her..it's a #doasIdo thing for her #mamaAfrica album
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by brytee: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin
pyyxxaro:
loooool.... grin
pyyxxaro:
loooool....
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by jamex93(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Savigne:

OMG!...You are mean aswear

Just saying

I said
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2016
They look like people suffering from INFERIORITY COMPLEX,LOW SELF ESTEEM ....
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Qualer: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Savigne:
Seriously?

just like that o!! grin
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by HORLLANBO: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2016
NICE ONE
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by Itannooluwa(f): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
deprived Souls
Re: Ladies Think They Are Yemi Alade's Look-Alikes by alaskido(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Making the same hair style will not make you look like Yemi Alade. Please stop deceiving yourselves. Even those with flat and bent nose wants to look like Yemi Alade. Girls, please grow up. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Freeze: How A Military Man Beat A Lady And Threatened Her With Gun / Twitter Users Use Celebrity Names To Complete Sentences (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.