Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? (1545 Views)

Why Do People Think Eritreans Aren't Black? / Do You Consider Somalis Black? / Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by AbzDore(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2016
Honest opinions please.
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2016
AbzDore:
Honest opinions please.
They are beautiful and handsome set of people.
They are peace loving too, if not for the decades of war in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by AbzDore(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

They are beautiful and handsome set of people.

They are peace loving too, if not for the decades of war in Somalia.

Thank you wink
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2016
AbzDore:

Thank you wink
You're a SOMALI, right?
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by AbzDore(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You're a SOMALI, right?

Yes I'm Somali smiley
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2016
AbzDore:

Yes I'm Somali smiley
Wonderful!... Nice to meet you.

How's the situation in Mogadishu now?, I hope normalcy is returning to the city?
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by delishpot: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2016
Nice people. Would love to visit those regions
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by GeneralBiati(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
AbzDore:
Honest opinions please.
u mean Hot africans,well they are half arabs and half blacks,but since they are half blacks,and despise their neighbours,like one racist somali guy i confronted on nl,but to tell you the truth,they are just neighbours and brothers,its this war syndrome,they have from their ancestorial parents or linage to you know wat i mean
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by makahlj2: 8:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Condescending, disrespectful, narcissistic, attention wh.res, having too high opinion about themselves.
Re: How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? by hmmph: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2016
GeneralBiati:
u mean Hot africans,well they are half arabs and half blacks,but since they are half blacks,and despise their neighbours,like one racist somali guy i confronted on nl,but to tell you the truth,they are just neighbours and brothers,its this war syndrome,they have from their ancestorial parents or linage to you know wat i mean
What is so hot about them? So some are mixed with white / Ardb blood, foes that automatically make the hot? What kind of inferior, slave, ignorant thinking is that?

(1) (Reply)

The Osogbo War Of 1840 / Multi-wife Family / *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congrats!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.