Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) (53680 Views)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Nothing new. I went through that scenario
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Amosjaj(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
F
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by repogirl(f): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2016
Looool! Chei!

Serving their country without any tangible reward in return.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2016
This is the RAC centre, i.e collection centre. These guys dey enjoy o, last year, when I slept on the bare floor, outside, close to a bush, such that if my mama see me like dat, she go just dey cry, only to be paid 12,895 for each election day, whereas, our LI, who didn't do anything got 50k plus!
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Krismart(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2016
otokx:

We love suffering, making the simplest of things so difficult. See as we treat our future leaders and business tycoon.
Future leaders? LOL. We have been hearing that shit for decades
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Hasselbaink: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
jopretty:
They even have a 'secured' location to sleep in. Last year, I and my fellow corps members slept in the bush, far away from civilization and surrounded by sand, mosquitoes and flies...far far North.

my fellow corps members and i
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
Xposer:
After the National and State House of Assembly rerun elections in Rivers state which was trailed by series of killings and attacks yesterday, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members who partook in the polling exercise were all worn out.. The Corps members were seen sleeping both on the floor and benches last night at a secure location -as citizens await the final collated results by INEC.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/riversrerun-see-what-happened-to-corps.html
Hope these places are air-conditioned?
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
We're they all prescribed sleeping medications, tsetse fly chop them or they all inhaled sleeping gas?
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by wawaboy1(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2016
OKKO:
After this CBN go give work to Amaechi, Dakuku and Wike daughters...

TRUE WORD: WHEN THEY WANT TO EMPLOY FULL INEC STAFFS, THEIR NAMES WILL NOT BE THERE. WIKE AND AMAECHI WILL SEND THEIR OWN LIST TO ABUJA

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by kennymotors(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
brightnelly:

So true, this country ain't worth suffering for let alone DYING for!!!
Cuz at the end those CRIMINALS at the top will still take everything!!!
did you see any politician son/daughters there? no. you can only see them in abroad studying when APC/PDP knew all the money budgeted for education and other have shared among themselves. God will take control one day.they are not ready to performed that is why they go to election do or die
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
its part of the services to fatherland. i hope the will be well paid o
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by rhadiator15(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Frankiss44:
This county is a hell of a shiit hole I swear ..
what is this one saying. ?
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by jopretty(f): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Hasselbaink:

my fellow corps members and i
thanks dear, I appreciate smiley
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Dexema(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
and to think that the rivers state government doesn't pay state alawee, it is well, at least I'm glad they are in a safe location.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by samjadinero(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Their own beta o. Last year for ahoada west INEC office at Akinima, rain beat me like fowl
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Many of the gals will become pregnant and give birth to touts and barbarians.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Badgers14:
I hope they abolish NYSC sad

Who's with me on that

The NYSC scheme still has its' importance, to some people, it is the First time the are travelling out of their Region to go nd live someplace different for a Year, it is filled with adventure, tension, anxiety, uncertainity nd stress- all this helps form a newly graduate for the task ahead... I can't regret that i served....

Anyway my views are subjective, nd can't be generalised, NYSC was a shithole to some people, the lost business opportunities, Masters admission, scholarships, relationships, Jobs, nd even their LIFES sad

2 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Badgers14:
I hope they abolish NYSC sad

Who's with me on that
Only fools think there's a need for nysc actually.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Etizz: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2016
If u survive 5 year's in Nigeria, you will definitely survive anywhere in the world.....
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by justmenoni: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2016
I like all the girls dem knack extra jeans and jacket as wrapper just incase some people wan go dey misbehave grin
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by akanbiaa(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2016
brightnelly:

So true, this country ain't worth suffering for let alone DYING for!!!
Cuz at the end those CRIMINALS at the top will still take everything!!!
Change ur mindset positively today and people will talk about you tommorow as unduly favored.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by mightyhaze: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Clarion call!

3 Likes

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by ify2016: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Xposer:
more
Hope here is not a RAC where Corps members rest ahead of election day.

OP, I suspect, element of lie here.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Zenlife: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerian youths, undergraduates and graduates 18-45yr olds are YELLOW-BELLIED COWARDLY RELIGION-TOTTING ENSLAVED WHIMPS.

Evil thrives when 'good' folks do nathinnnn!
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Badgers14: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
you are on your own.

Na you get your mouth ma broda....

Happy Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by chykmoni(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
These guys are enjoying na. last year, we slept in an open infested mosquito and creeping creatures field
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by abimic(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
IdemandAchange:
I slept in the open during the night before election when I was a corp member. No hall like this for us. Mosquitoes and the cold kept us company. Couldn't sleep throughout. And we were faced with violence during election in the morning...
These ones enjoyed nah, in my time too during last year election, we slept in the open on a Sandy ground, meanwhile, only one of our eyes was closed and at this point, we were being called upon gradually thereby making those nights sleepless one. A female photo journalist now wanted to snap us without our consent, there we all got angry to register our displeasure before the police told her to delete it for security reasons. We were all angry then at INEC for the poor arrangements.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Xposer:
After the National and State House of Assembly rerun elections in Rivers state which was trailed by series of killings and attacks yesterday, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members who partook in the polling exercise were all worn out.. The Corps members were seen sleeping both on the floor and benches last night at a secure location -as citizens await the final collated results by INEC.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/riversrerun-see-what-happened-to-corps.html
...same thing happened to us in BRASS L.G.A of Bayelsa state one time back,so it's no News.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na so e bn dey for us last year, na on top my cubicle I sleep.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by fascowilly(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tunami:
and some demented fellow will still be supporting pdp and apc as if their life depend on the parties.
it's shame that this countryis full of MUMU.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by dokJ: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
thank God they were just asleep. they should hv waken up by now.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by anonimi: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Frankiss44:
This county is a hell of a shiit hole I swear ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / Ijare Corpers Create Awareness On Lassa Fever In Ondo Today (Photos) / Man Wearing NYSC Outfit In USA Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.