Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) (53679 Views)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by anonimi: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tunami:
and some demented fellow will still be supporting pdp and apc as if their life depend on the parties.

WHAT do YOU suggest as an alternative?
Thanks.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by datigbogirl: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Badgers14:
I hope they abolish NYSC sad

Who's with me on that

Continue hoping instead of una to carry placard go protest...you never know wetin una want.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by seankay(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
I passed through a worse scenerio during the Presidential election
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by vickvilles(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
ran 4 my life after declaring PDP as the winner of d unit because ma SPO was arrested and Collation officer, nowhere 2 b found..thank God 4 d police, they tried yesterday. they drove me n ma team 2 Inec office.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Gkemz: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na serious crash be dis. 100% shut down. INEC work no easy. Risky and tedious with so much pressure being mounted on you.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
otokx:

We love suffering, making the simplest of things so difficult. See as we treat our future leaders and business tycoon.
Oga, how far? Has the power situation in UniPort imroved?
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Haby1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
That baby that positioned her usual to pass air in the third pix though grin grin grin
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by oguego(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
Exactly how we were treated last year, we worked in omuma and slept in one of the schools just like them

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by mykel25(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Exactly d way I was when I presided over the last gubernatorial n presidential election in kogi.....after observing 2days sleepless night....i cudnt wait to have a sound sleep...it's really a service to d nation...the money is too small to be called a JOB mtcheew!
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by akpamfet: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
Chai...no chance to even cure conji dia sef undecided
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by freeage7(m): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
amuokuko:
I just pity these Chaps, suffering their selves for a country that gives no fork about their NYSC after-life...
My brother I tire for Naija. Nigeria no send oh. No job, provide your own job, provide your own security, provide your own power, provide your own water, one can't even access health care facilities. Infact, Nigeria is a scam from inception.

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by willorie(f): 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
OKKO:
After this CBN go give work to Amaechi, Dakuku and Wike daughters...

Dn't mind whoever is responsible for employment there
God will judge them all
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by willorie(f): 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Like seriously
This country is really really disappointing
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Tunami(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
anonimi:

WHAT do YOU suggest as an alternative? Thanks.
lets form our own party, that is mainly for youths.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by gafnike: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
:oma she ooo. Fatigue....
No b small thing ooo
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by anonimi: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tunami:
lets form our own party, that is mainly for youths.

And you think that they will not be violent?
Who are the ones LYNCHING suspected petty thieves etc instead of handing over to the police? Are they not Nigerian youths?
The reality is that vast majority of us are violent, uncivilised, uncultured pseudo-animals.
Question is- Can we change ourselves.
If yes, HOW can we

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855404_fbimg1442168436118_jpeg3abf4555427b1803302e6b4f3ffbbb15
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by legendte(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
jopretty:
They even have a 'secured' location to sleep in. Last year, I and my fellow corps members slept in the bush, far away from civilization and surrounded by sand, mosquitoes and flies...far far North.
My friend and I
jopretty:
They even have a 'secured' location to sleep in. Last year, I and my fellow corps members slept in the bush, far away from civilization and surrounded by sand, mosquitoes and flies...far far North.
My friend and I
jopretty:
My fellow corps members and I
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by kareemkamil(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nawa oooooo, this country with poverty may God almighty save us.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by anonimi: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
kareemkamil:
Nawa oooooo, this country with poverty may God almighty save us.

Please can you please ELABORATE on HOW exactly you want God to save us.
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by brightnelly(f): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
akanbiaa:
Change ur mindset positively today and people will talk about you tommorow as unduly favored.

OGA forget that thing!!! No be today Nigerians don dey get ur so called POSITIVE MINDSET yet nothing POSITIVE is happening ..... all we hear everyday is how the BARBARIANS loot and syphon funds meant for us the POSITIVE MINDERS!!!

OGA we don tire abeg!!! sad sad

1 Like

Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by brightnelly(f): 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2016
kennymotors:
did you see any politician son/daughters there? no. you can only see them in abroad studying when APC/PDP knew all the money budgeted for education and other have shared among themselves. God will take control one day.they are not ready to performed that is why they go to election do or die

You are on point bro!
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by akanbiaa(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
brightnelly:

OGA forget that thing!!! No be today Nigerians don dey get ur so called POSITIVE MINDSET yet nothing POSITIVE is happening ..... all we hear everyday is how the BARBARIANS loot and syphon funds meant for us the POSITIVE MINDERS!!!

OGA we don tire abeg!!! sad sad
Patience and endurance in the face of temporary hardship is a priceless virtue. No hardship last forever(Fact).
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by rlekam(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
shamecurls:
See dat big fat ass sleeping on the floor

Feeling Bleep
U seeing tins...
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by ifyan(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Their work wouldn't be in vain
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by BeauHomme: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Not a good place to sleep...

...if you snore real bad
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by brightnelly(f): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
akanbiaa:
Patience and endurance in the face of temporary hardship is a priceless virtue. No hardship last forever(Fact).

Which TEMPORARY HARDSHIP are you talking about?? Is it the one our great grandfathers and grandfathers experienced? or The one you and i are still experiencing now that you are calling TEMPORARY HARDSHIP??

#SMH
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by tbliss22(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lolz, nothing special about this. I experienced such last year in benue state, the gubernatorial election was really bloody and after the whole stuffs corpers broke down like a dead cow.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by cooljude(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nicepoker:
you are on your own.
. I support the abolishment of NYSC, absolute junk. for your info, I am currently serving.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Horlawale1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
I know how it feels. Sometimes somewhere last year.

God bless u guys
God bless Nigeria
God bless me.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Kennycyphers(m): 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is horrible.. all in the service of fatherland that doesn't even care about our future.. at the end of the day u find urself back to the streets trying to make ends meet. The youths of this Country are really suffering.. God help us.
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by U2ice(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
welldone guys
Re: RiversRerun: Corpers Sleeping After Election (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
cooljude:
. I support the abolishment of NYSC, absolute junk. for your info, I am currently serving.
the program should not be abolished. People gain a lot through it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway / Ijare Corpers Create Awareness On Lassa Fever In Ondo Today (Photos) / Man Wearing NYSC Outfit In USA Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.