Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? (1143 Views)

30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos / Help Needed For Importation Business / What Documents And Things I Need For Importation From Turkish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by Twostep: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Good day house, a friend propsed a bussines idea to me which invovles goin to china to order footwears, wrist watches, tees and d likes.. Like all dese designer adidas n stuff ppl wear now.. We are lookn at investing 1M each to make it 2M, and only one of us wld go.. 300k for flight and accomodation.. 1.7 to procure goods and shipment.. From indications, one can make 100% profit after flight n accomodation to china and also shipping to nigeria to either sell as wholesale to stores, or as retail.

Anyone that knows how this works? Or have ideas shld please stop by to drop their views or inputs. Thanks
Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by tripplephi: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2016
Twostep:
Good day house, a friend propsed a bussines idea to me which invovles goin to china to order footwears, wrist watches, tees and d likes.. Like all dese designer adidas n stuff ppl wear now.. We are lookn at investing 1M each to make it 2M, and only one of us wld go.. 300k for flight and accomodation.. 1.7 to procure goods and shipment.. From indications, one can make 100% profit after flight n accomodation to china and also shipping to nigeria to either sell as wholesale to stores, or as retail.

Anyone that knows how this works? Or have ideas shld please stop by to drop their views or inputs. Thanks

Pls stop this ignorance in transit and go to aliexpress or dhgate website n import everything for less than 500k. It's funny sha that in these days where importation business is even an old school online tale... Some still know nothing about it. Bro there are online books n blogs that will put you thru the process of importation from these websites from the comfort of your home.

Bless you.
Pls use Google for all your enquiry.

1 Like

Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by ourchoice(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Twostep:

300k won't be enough to take either of you to and fro China plus accommodation and feeding....and local transport fare....the best you can do.....send me a mail at: frankywealth@outlook.com

Or better still....to avoid another person taking advantage of this opportunity I want to offer to you, please send me a nairaland private message so I can reply and know that its you.

Note: I am not interested in your 2million before nairalanders come for my head....or come screaming run from him o cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just want to share a great idea with you so you could come back here to give testimony and tell others that "ourchoice" is a guru wink
Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by mployer(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bro, that is a wrong business move. Except you already have a shop where you are selling those stuff with profound experience on how the market moves.

It is much easier to be a retailer first before becoming an importer, or atleast partner with a big and honest retailer. I learnt the hard way.

Aliexpres purchase is not importation.
Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by kennyman2000(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
mployer:
Bro, that is a wrong business move. Except you already have a shop where you are selling those stuff with profound experience on how the market moves.

It is much easier to be a retailer first before becoming an importer, or atleast partner with a big and honest retailer. I learnt the hard way.

Aliexpres purchase is not importation.

Nice one boss. So many of us learnt the hard way. Maybe he should be left to learn the hard way as well. Experience they say is the best teacher.
Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by EnterPRO: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
kennyman2000:

Nice one boss. So many of us learnt the hard way. Maybe he should be left to learn the hard way as well. Experience they say is the best teacher.

abeg teach me wetin you learn na grin
Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by ourchoice(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
EnterPRO:

Every Nigerian retailer or Nigerian per se will tell u to go and import, that it will sell fast....that importers are making millions...then u hurriedly enter the next available flight to China or Dubai and import things down here and what happens they start telling u stories; oh oga, this wine no longer sells o, it's Pro wine that's now selling, ah, this shoe u imported is no longer in vogue, na yeezy de reign now o....unless u will slash the price so people can just buy them.

But meanwhile, b4 u went to import it, they told u its the hottest selling item in Nigeria, and told u how many million profit u will make from it in one month...and u were like: wow, I have struck the goldmine cry

Mine was wine....red wine o....I ended up sharing it to people for free and donating to relations hosting party, wedding, etc, sighs.

The best way to be a successful entrepreneur is to start small, learn the tricks and expand from there

7 Likes

Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by IamTOBBY: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
No need of going to china. But my advice will be...Start small. And pls don't contact anybody privately! If anybody wants to give u any tip, they should don't it on this thread. So that if the person is misleading u... Ppl will be able to correct u!

2 Likes

Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by kennyman2000(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
EnterPRO:

no dey whine me jooor Enterpro. Abi, na u suppose teach me. U know say, u na boss. Its an abomination for me boy like this to dey teach boss naaaaw.

1 Like

Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by Dymaco(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
Twostep:

as for me i will advice you to get a shop first and start small. you buy from the importers first and resell. with that you will learn all about the biz.

Also you can import without going to china through alibaba. All you need to do is to get the manufacturers contact and you chat them up but you can go to china.
in china they will give you price cheaper in alibaba provided you have money.
500k for accomodation and flight.
1m for goods procurement
500k for shipping.

if you go to china, you go learn a lot and get much gain provided you have a shop in a good location.

goods bought physical in china is much cheaper than alibaba

3 Likes

Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by Twostep: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thank you all for ur intelligent inputs.. Actully, we are looking at selling wholesale to shop owners on the island.. So the idea of getting a shop myt not work as all wel need is a store.. What we r lookn at is tr turnover.. Make wateever gain and prepare to go again.. Once we can make d 2M capital back and have atleast make 60% profit.
Please i dont want to learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by Twostep: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
ourchoice:
300k won't be enough to take either of you to and fro China plus accommodation and feeding....and local transport fare....the best you can do.....send me a mail at: frankywealth@outlook.com

Or better still....to avoid another person taking advantage of this opportunity I want to offer to you, please send me a nairaland private message so I can reply and know that its you.

Note: I am not interested in your 2million before nairalanders come for my head....or come screaming run from him o cheesy cheesy :

I just want to share a great idea with you so you could come back here to give testimony and tell others that "ourchoice" is a guru wink

--------------------------
I have sent you a p.m
Re: Goin To China For Importation.. Whats Tour Take? by ourchoice(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Twostep:

--------------------------
I have sent you a p.m
Okay, expect my reply soon

(1) (Reply)

Diamond E-training Programme On Entrepreneurship / Williamhill Bet Help / Emmanuel Nwafor Of Alternative Adverts Is A Criminal! He Took Away My Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.